Regency Knights Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Regency Knights Reviews

regencyknights.com.au

Tell us how Regency Knights made you happy
We recently had 13 new blinds installed in our home through Regency and have been absolutely satisfied from start to finish. Friendly, helpful and easy to deal with. Quality service, thank you! Highly recommend.
We are unhappy both with the finish of the curtains and the advice that we were given when we were ordering the curtains. We understand that the type of pleating that we have does not hang properly using the fitting that you supplied. Had we been advised at the time of the order we could have discussed alternatives but it was not mentioned. We think that the curtains do not look professionally done and are disappointed.
We had two very large roman blinds made to cover a large sliding door and window and they turned out beautifully. Excellent workmanship and installed without an issue. The help and information we received in the store prior to ordering was also very attentive.
Customer service and sales staff poor. Installation (can’t remember his name, tall, been there for ages) is excellent, don’t rate anybody else. I would not recommend regency knights or use you again.
High quality product, huge range of fabrics, friendly and supportive staff, and efficient process. We are repeat customers and very happy with Regency Knights.
Everyone at Regency Knights were approachable, friendly and responsive. We were very happy with the quality of the blinds and their installation
Regency staff were very friendly and helpful. My blinds were installed without problem and I am very happy with their quality and appearance.
I love the curtains and blinds we had installed. I hope they last as long as the old ones!
Very happy with the Roman Blinds I have, hope to have the rest of the house done in the near future.
The service received from Regency Knights was exceptional. They aim to please and will do everything in their power to leave the customer 100% satisfied. The staff are polite, efficient and most helpful. Nothing was too much to ask of them. I was also kept informed of progress every step of the way. And, of course, the quality of their work is outstanding. An issue I had with one of the blinds was dealt with most professionally and efficiently with a most satisfactory outcome. Personally, I would highly recommend them.
My external blinds took longer to be installed than I expected unfortunately and so the really hot weather had finished before they were in place,
I have used Regency Knights on a number of occasions now and have always found the completely professional and easy to deal with. They keep appointments and are on time, and deliver what they promise. Highly recommended, I will be needing their services again in the near future.
Great service ... and friendly staff. :)
Very good. Did not quite get the measurements right the first time but corrected it quickly, with no extra cost. Thank you
Excellent
The consultants were very helpful, both in the store and in my home. The blind is great!
I only recently required a Regency Knights contractor to do a small installation job which he did with a little assistance from me. The contractor was friendly and was neat and tidy. However previous larger installation jobs were done very professionally.
Excellent range, efficient and friendly service. Would be happy to recommend.
I have used Regency Knights for one of my vendors sale properties, and I found the team at Regency Knights, and the product to be excellent. They are always looking to work with the client to ensure a great outcome, regardless of the budget. The product is fantastic, and made the property look fresh and modern. I have no hesitation in recommending Regency Knights to all of my clients and friends.
The whole process was easy, their service was great and our final curtains are super hot. We love these guys!
Regency Knights is rated 4.50 based on 68 reviews