Regus Offices USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Regus Offices USA
Read Regus Offices USA Reviews
Let's be considerate of other tenants by each person washing their own dishes and discontinue leaving them in the sink for others to wash for them It has already been emailed addressed but needs another reminder if living clean but apparently didn't get the email.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Sign up, and the duration of our stay was great. Closing out of our account after move out continues to be a problem regarding returning our deposit. 2 phone calls and three emails to billing and no one has returned our questions.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
In my opinion there is little communication regarding changes at the center. Changes are implemented and then the tenants are advised. It should be that we are advised of a change in policy before it is implemented and feedback should be requested. Ample time to adjust to the change should be given.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Very good overall. Shame that some of the newer builds do not have lounges or require an upgrade
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
déçu par le service facturation, mon devis a été modifié sans information préalable.... et aucun geste commercial n' été fait. Dommage je vais rester sur ce ressenti.
Acceuil téléphonique pro et facilitant - Acceuil sur site parfait. Gestion relation client après séjour et facturation decevant
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Regus République est un lieu agréable mais le service ne répond pas à la demande, surtout le service à distance, et à ce qui a été signé entre nous et Regus. Très faible communication des commerciaux et heureusement accueil très professionnel.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Mine is not a flattering review due to persistent construction obstructions and staffing concerns.
But, the competent associate arrives early and completes the necessary tasks. He has only fours hours to accomplish the day's tasks. He is diligent and fastidious.
Phones remain unanswered. Telephone messaging has never been corrected. Center voicemail boxes, not including the associate's, are frequently full.
The coffee machine is a malfunctioning mess even though the technician tried for two days to fix it. Sludge remains in the bottom of your cup. (I sent two samples to Dr. Pepper-Keurig headquarters.) And, it floods the surface of the counter.
Constant overhead roofing noise and debris for two months coupled with parking issues make use of the lounge difficult. Timely notices are absent so there is widespread confusion and disappointment. ,It is not a good time to meet with clients who must use the service entrance. One monthly client is leaving for this reason. Others grumble.
The house rules conflict with advertising regarding use of the business lounges. Staff has inconsistent explanations. Our new interim "manager" is unprofessional and inept. People use the rear entrance to avoid interacting with her.
I have told the appropriate people about these things. Our new oversight manager is doing her best to remedy the issues. She does return calls and emails promptly.
I will be happy to discuss in detail my observations and experiences. There is an email trail. I am still awaiting responses to open tickets from months ago. The issues have not been resolved but we have learned to live with the decreased level of service.
Until the last few months everything was fine. My past reviews were always positive.
The customer service rating below does NOT apply to the associate nor the new manager of three sites.
COVID is no longer an excuse to withhold services.
Thank you for reading these comments.
(Spaces) - Posted 4 months ago
Good office space, friendly staff. Friendly staff at the cafeteria as well and really good service.
One issue is that the fridge does not work. Apart from that I will definitely hold spaces in high regard and will definitely recommend them to future clients.
(Spaces) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Shalendra, I understand that you’re disappointed, and I’d like to help.

At Regus the maintenance of our facilities is very important and we can assure you of our highest standards. I have escalated your comments to the relevant teams and am making enquiries to put the matter right.

You are welcome to discuss these situations directly with your local Community Manager.

Should there be anything further I can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact me at sandra.melody@regus.com
Staff was very helpful and facilities are top notch, however, recently during this pandemic time where our government had ordered for Movement Control Order, Regus decided it's the best time to charge late payment fees. This move by Regus had really left us disappointed.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Perhaps there was a way of booking our 2 free hours a day before.
(New Zealand) - Posted 5 months ago
The office is never warm, corridors are cold and in general a chilly floor.

Sabrine is very helpful though.
(United Kingdom) - Posted 5 months ago