Regus Offices USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Regus Offices USA
Read Regus Offices USA Reviews
My experience at Regus has been great. I really appreciate all the little touches and accommodations that make this office so great to work in. Though I work by myself, having a shared work space with other people allows me to be connected throughout the work day. My clients love being welcomed by the receptionist. It is an added touch that makes their experience that much more meaningful. The receptionist/office manager is helpful and attentive when I have any needs and just delightful as the anchor of this office space. I am grateful I found Regus and I trust that this will continue to be a wonderful fit as my business grows.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
My office had crooked shelves and nail/screw holes left over from the previous tenant when I moved in. Also, the wall Jack for wired internet is not working, it’s scheduled to be fixed but as of this writing it’s not working. Anthony and team have been wonderful and very responsive and helpful. They make the experience very nice.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
If Regus has smaller private rooms like just for one desk and more inexpensive, instead of sheared rooms, I would love it.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Office staff is professional and helpful. MyRegus payment system and account helpdesk needs a lot of work!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Efficient, service improved vs year ago, practical
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
In general, very good. Staff is helpful, offices were clean, and the wifi was reliable. A few problems: 1) we were unable to connect our wifi printer to our computers; 2) the men's toilets were under renovation for a period, which was an inconvenience; 3) our fob only worked on our wing, which means we couldn't access the main door after hours, which led to the exit that was next to the rear car park; 4) we paid for coffee, but the coffee machine was often out of service, and we did not receive any refunds
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Overall we are very pleased with the office, however, there are some indiscreet hidden expenses such as coffee and meeting rooms which were not as up front as they could have been. Now resolved but drops it below the 5 star rating!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
The office space is very good depending on what you want and I will recommend to friends and family.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Une bonne solution d'implantation un site web à ameliorer du point de vue de l'experience utilisateur. Les amélioration peuvent en particilier porter sur l'arborescence de réservation du point de vue de la rationalité économique pour l'utilisateur.....
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Great locations, office space, and pricing.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
The office is comfortable and Regus team here is very professional and helpful.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Un personnel réactif et professionnel. Des bureaux propres et cadre agréable.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Internet from time to time drops out, there should be faith room for people to use and more breakout area. I have seen these in other companies offering similar services.
(Spaces) - Posted 4 months ago
Great people, great place. The spaces office on the 8th floor at 801 Brickell needs a microwave!! Desperately. Also, the air conditioner gets painfully cold-would be nice if the building could make some adjustments. At the same time the AC is off on the weekends which is also a problem.
(Spaces) - Posted 4 months ago
Regus is a very professional entity providing the best work environment to their client. everywhere and every time there is room for improvement in every organization so, I will give my advice to widen the office's space a bit because the rent is on a higher side and the workspace is very limited as compared the rents we are paying here. and secondly, do not always charge your customer for tiny things i.e stationary items kitchen amenities, etc it is not effecting customer pockets but it is damaging the reputation you have earned as an entity
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Regus is convenient, clean, offering support when asked for. It feels a bit anonymous compared to the previous serviced offices I stayed in. Technology provided is satisfying.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
I am in the Spaces in Centurion and it is a great working environment. Friendly team.
I just have a concern with the smell from the bathrooms. The landlord (MiT) must be taken to task.
(Spaces) - Posted 4 months ago
I use several locations of the Spaces sub-brand for co-working. The experience depends which location you end up at - some are very busy and some are very quiet. Prices are good at the moment with COVID, and it's nice to be able to have a workspace outside of the home.
(Spaces) - Posted 4 months ago
Onsite support is nice, but interaction regarding tasks involving Global account or IT support is quite hard.
Feedback regarding response time refers to account team NOT local support
(Spaces) - Posted 4 months ago
I required an office space in Darwin on a short term basis and the Regus facilities were fantastic. Great location, great facilities, and the team in Darwin were extremely helpful. I highly recommend Regus Darwin!
(Australia) - Posted 5 months ago