Regus Offices USA Reviews

of reviewers recommend Regus Offices USA
Read Regus Offices USA Reviews
My experience at Regus has been great. I really appreciate all the little touches and accommodations that make this office so great to work in. Though I work by myself, having a shared work space with other people allows me to be connected throughout the work day. My clients love being welcomed by the receptionist. It is an added touch that makes their experience that much more meaningful. The receptionist/office manager is helpful and attentive when I have any needs and just delightful as the anchor of this office space. I am grateful I found Regus and I trust that this will continue to be a wonderful fit as my business grows.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Regus is excellent to work with.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Great locations. Offices very professional and impressive. Staff gives superior customer service.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
I love the local office and the personnel. They are helpful and resourceful.

I have had some issues with the corporate office erroneously billing me and not resolving
the issue in a timely manner.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Let's be considerate of other tenants by each person washing their own dishes and discontinue leaving them in the sink for others to wash for them It has already been emailed addressed but needs another reminder if living clean but apparently didn't get the email.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
I have been an occupant at 1901 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067. The location is central to my law business. The physical space is attractive and efficient to my needs.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
I always enjoy working with the staff. There very friendly and helpful.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Although I now work from home my 4years at regus was a great experience! I will continue to refer Regus to anyone looking for a helpful staff and outstanding office space for work! Thank you
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Quality space, pleasant staff, always available when needed.
Amabilidad y servicio
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Easy to get set up with a virtual address and very friendly staff!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Wonderful service. Very pleased!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
My office is just OK. It is hot all of the time, I have a person in an office in back of me that talks really loud, swears, and I feel like I have to have noise in the background to drown him out. I had to get a noise cancelling microphone so customers would not hear him. Additionally, I got a charge on my account for something that I never asked for and had to fight to get it removed.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
It is the staff that keeps me at Regus. Susan and Laura at 895 Dove street are kind and courteous and always there to give a smile and a hand. Any questions can be answered quickly and kindly. Regus does well at up charging for every little thing, Susan and Laura make it palatable. I love it at 895 Dove St.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
My Regus office has been so great during this pandemic and keeping us safe and up to date. Deanna, Owen and Amy are wonderful to work with. Thanks for all you do!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Iconic locations, fair pricing, and a staff that is professional and courteous. What more can one ask for in an office provider. Way to go!
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
We love Regus & the staff Lori is Awesome! If you’re looking for a space that’s professional and modern this is the place.

Paul Montemurno
Forenergy
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Regus is very considerate to the people renting their offices.
The center is kept clean and the Staff is very friendly and helpful.
I personally enjoy working there and we recommend them to the
public.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
My office had crooked shelves and nail/screw holes left over from the previous tenant when I moved in. Also, the wall Jack for wired internet is not working, it’s scheduled to be fixed but as of this writing it’s not working. Anthony and team have been wonderful and very responsive and helpful. They make the experience very nice.
(Regus) - Posted 4 months ago
Regus is great as a virtual office for me. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Regus Offices USA is rated 4.57 based on 189 reviews