Remy Sleep Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Remy Sleep Reviews

abeer@remysleep.com

Tell us how Remy Sleep made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I bought this product in September as I have lots of problems staying asleep. I bought the light weight cover For the summer and also the velour cover for colder months. Success has been erratic but I think in general my sleep has improved.
I do find it difficult to fit the covers, the light weight one needing to be tied to the blanket and the velour one having press stud ties. For someone with a back problem and also carpel tunnel syndrome in one hand this presents me with a real problem. The press studs are definitely easier to use and I would have preferred the other cover to have the same.
The other problem I have is shaking it each day because of the weight, I don’t have anyone to help so it’s a real struggle and I end up having to shake it from all four sides to get it even. If you have strength issues you may need to think twice before buying.
Plus and minus points as with everything but for me it’s 60/40 in favour.
Remy sent me the wrong weight blanket - it weighed over 8 kg, instead of 6 kg. They failed to acknowledge or apologise for this mistake. I incurred a cost of £8.99 to return the blanket, in addition to a very uncomfortable night's sleep (the blanket was far too heavy for me). I have emailed twice about this and only been told that 'our system does not permit us to refund more than you have spent on the order.' A very disappointing experience all round.
Purchased the Remy Sleep blanket and did not get on with it after one night. With this being said, the quality is second to none and much more competitively priced against it’s competitors.

I returned it using UPS and was then told that an investigation into my return had been started as “burnt spots” were visible on the returned blanket. As such, they were going to offer me a partial refund unless I could provide evidence that the “damage” was not my own doing.

I had evidence of me boxing it up to prove, on the contrary, it was brand-new when returning.

Update: 01/2020 - Remy Sleep offered a full refund.

IMPORTANT ADVICE:
IF YOU DECIDE TO RETURN A BLANKET, TAKE EVIDENCE INCLUDING LOTS OF PHOTOGRAPHS AND A VIDEO OF THE BLANKET BEFORE SENDING BACK LIKE I DID MYSELF (THIS PROVED INVALUABLE IN THE END!).

CEO, Abeer, called me to apologise about the way this was handled and resolved this to my satisfaction. Thanks Abeer.
Really poor. I bought a blanket from them and it arrived damaged. They refused to help and told me to claim from the courier. £126 down the drain!
My mum loves it.
The natural weighted blanket was a gift for my mum who struggles to fall asleep at night and also she can get a little too hot, so one concern I had was that the fabric/materials used might be too warm. The natural blanket is brilliant, the material is soft and feels lovely to the touch. She said she feels comforted, it helps her to relax at night and at the same time she can use other blankets on cool nights because the weighted blanket doesn't make her too warm.
She would recommend trying this blanket.
Although it has only been 2 weeks, the blankets seems to be of good quality and with speedy delivery, good service.
The inner blanket is NOT 100% COTTON as described on the website and in the literature. When I challenged this claim after three unbearably hot and sleepless nights using the blanket, Customer Service confirmed it contained wadding. This creates a static charge and a mini firework show every time the user moves. They are now insisting I pay for the return of the blanket, completely ignoring my consumer rights and those of every customer who has bought one believing it to be made of 100% natural fibres and glass.
It’s a Christmas present so not opened it yet.
Great service speedy delivery.
perfect from start to finish - product is high quality and first impressions are very good
Only used for the 3 nights I’ve had so far, hoping it will get better if I get used to my sumo
Really quick delivery, well packaged for a heavy item. Fantastic deals on price.
I really love my blanket and it's really helping me sleep better. I've got the Natural blanket and it's soft, comfortable and really calming. So pleased to be sleeping better after years of struggle. Thank you.
I am sorry to be unable to review my purchase because I chose it as a Christmas present. I chose the blanket because it was made from natural materials and it seems to be quite unique in that respect.
It’s only been two nights but my son who suffers from insomnia has had the best nights sleep in months so very pleased so far.
Very pleased with the blanket, and have trialled with several friends. Thank you for donating this for our courses with military veterans with PTSD, as I think this will make a huge difference to them. x
Great company, fast delivery and on time
I thought that the first nights sleep was good! But my sleep and energy levels continue to improve.
I suffer from bad anxiety, this is helping me and keeps me warm and cosy when my husband is away. Recommended!
Absolutely love it - very cosy.
Just magnifique-blanket,customer service! 👌Loooove bamboo cover🐾 Plus,one purchased blanket=one tree-what more could you ask for...🙈
Remy Sleep is rated 4.52 based on 142 reviews