RexMD Reviews

of reviewers recommend RexMD
Read RexMD Reviews

About RexMD:

We’re just as tired of the wait for doctor’s appointments, the crowded waiting rooms, and let’s not forget the awkward conversations. At Rex, we make it fast and simple. Within minutes, a personally assigned doctor can prescribe you the prescription E.D. medication you may need. Not only is Rex MD simpler, it’s also cheaper. At the local pharmacy, these medications can cost you anywhere from $100 to $300 per month. We’ve cut out the middleman, which is why we can provide our customers with the exact same medications for up to 85% cheaper than what you would normally pay.

5882 Bolsa Ave, 110,

Tell us how RexMD made you happy
I signed into the website on 2 separate occasions to postpone sending product and they shipped it anyway. There is also no way to cancel all shipments, so I'll have to alert my bank. The product is virtually useless as well.
Mr. Joseph- I'm so sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. I'd like to help you immediately solve this issue please contact me directly at your earliest convenience at: Tanya@RexMD.com (Director of Patient Care)
Your meds don't work for me. Going to cancel. Going to try someone else
You refuse to stop shipping after my explicit instructions not to. You are not reachable.
Very satisfied with every aspect of my first experience in online medical care, from A to Z, RexMD made everything simple and easy to understand, no bs on anything, was very pleased with everything and I would definitely recommend to anyone
Sorry pills don’t work
Easy to research and figure out the best option for us. Excellent follow up and consultation with Doc.
Very pleased, would like reorder could I get my prescription in 200mg .thank you so much. Kevin kubik.
Great company
Hi, my experience with RexMD was very good. Filled out the forms,got my meds in a decent amount of time. They worked like they were supposed to do. Will order again from RexMD. , Paul
This is a great company, product works great, customer service is very professional, and delivered very quickly Thank you
Canceled three times and you kept sending prescription and billing my card. Terrible customer service. You claim that people can cancel anytime yet you make it impossible to cancel. I’m telling everyone that will listen that this company sucks.
At age 74 my ability to perform in bed had been off for over 5 years. My wife died almost 2 years ago and I had not had sex until I met a woman that I came to care about. That was about 6 months ago. I knew I needed to do something but I could not afford prescriptions to solve my problem. Although the woman has been understanding I began to look on the internet . I found your company and my problem and hers were solved. Ordering was easy and the product arrived within a week. The process with the Doctor’s review took two days. I am a happy and satisfied customer and the price is so much less than going to my family physician.
The process couldn't be easier. I felt confident in the physician's assessment and appreciated the quick turn around on the prescription. Since then, I've continued to receive the same quality service. The prescription is on point and is apparently precisely what I needed.
Hi Rob from Portland at 59 years performance was off. After getting a younger girlfriend was needing some help keeping up! Tried several other sites but none compared to RexMD they make it so simple. Medicine is spot on now m on top of my game thanks RexMD!
Hi I'm Jim L. from Arkansas. When I decided to seek affordable help with my E. D. I came across Rex M D. and am I glad. Process was easy, fast and affordable. I can't help you with return product information because I'm not sending anything back. As far as cost is concerned making love with my wife again is PRICELESS.
Made my life easier with my prescription
I tried someone else and was not successful. They told me to take more pills I ended up taking 10. With not very good results. You on the other hand were professional quick and it worked the first time with only 1 pill. Very discreet I would and do recommend you
Very easy. From the testing to the shipping RexMD made the whole process quick and professional.
By far the easiest, cheapest and least embarrassing way to get meds. You can't beat the prices or convenience. I was able to order my prescription in less than 10 minutes with out having a doctor yell across the office and embarrass me in front of the nurses. Don't hesitate, just go online and get it done.
Easy process and great people
RexMD is rated 3.97 based on 70 reviews