Rhythm Japan Reviews

Read Rhythm Japan Reviews

+81 70 2423 7885

sherry@rhythmjapan.com

Tell us how Rhythm Japan made you happy
The people handling the fitting were quite disorganised. Some were more preoccupied with looking cool on the job than making sure the customers were assured that the recommendations on the fitting/sizes and deliveries would be handled appropriately. We ended with badly fitted boots (which left 2/4 of us with shin blisters) despite best efforts by ski instructors to adjust the boots. Also ended up with additional equipment (extra helmet, ski poles) which we didn’t ordered in our delivery to the hotel.
Everyone at Rhythm is passionate, knowledgeable and very helpful! My set-up was perfect for the first day of the season out on the mountain. The shuttle service was a super convenient bonus! Pro-shop gear selection was phenomenal. Thank you, everyone! I will definitely be back next time in Niseko/ Hirafu!
Great service and attentive staff.
Mint. Good board. Better bindings 2nd day. People very nice.
This year I rented from Rhythm in Hakuba and I pre booked premium skis.On arrival I was given very second hand basic skis.I asked for a more recent pair and I was told to try these out and if I didn't like them bring them back!I This happened 3 times before I got the quality skis I was after! I even told them what I skied on in Australia Rossignol 88's,I would have thought it a pretty easy task to find an equivalent ski to these!I wanted to support a "local" company but regretted my decision to pre book before my arrival in Japan. I am going to Niseko this year and hope the ordeal of renting skis is a bit less frustrating!
Rhythm Japan is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews