Rhythm Japan Reviews

Read Rhythm Japan Reviews

+81 70 2423 7885

sherry@rhythmjapan.com

Tell us how Rhythm Japan made you happy
Appreciated the fast pick up and drop off. Everything ran very smoothly. Having our info in the computer saved time too. Thanks and see you next year.
Hi Craig,

Thank you for the great review.

We are glad you have had a wonderful experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Please email us at info@rhythmjapan.com for a returning customer discount when you are booking your next holiday.

Rhythm
Posted 1 hour ago
The guys at Rhythm Hakuba were amazing, easiest experience getting fitted and picking up the gear. And the gear was in great condition, could not have asked for a better experience!!
Hi Annette,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review.

We are stoked to see our team in Hakuba and the rental fleet have helped to make you holiday a memorable one!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thanks,
The Team at Rhythm
Posted 1 hour ago
The experience was great, the staffs are very helpful and the whole rental process was also very smooth and clear. Thanks
Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review.

We are so happy to read everything went well for you in store recently.

Looking forward to seeing you in store again soon!
Rhythm
Posted 1 hour ago
Great and fast service, excellent gear quality
Excellentservice
Great range of new skis and really helpful staff. We hired premium skis for seven days and were able to swap them out as often as we liked. However there was some confusion with our rental returns.
Hi Bianca,

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're stoked that you had such a good experience with us! We pride ourselves on our selection of top notch equipment so we're happy to hear you appreciated it.

We're glad to you found our staff friendly and hope the returns process didn't disrupt your trip too much!

Hope to see you again next season!

The team at Rhythm
We love hiring our gear and shopping at Rhythm Hirafu. The range is always good and the staff are always the best. You have done an excellent job of training your staff to make people feel special and to want to hang out at Rhythm. We will be back every year.
Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for leaving a review - it really makes us happy reading reviews like this! We're stoked that you had such a good experience with us - we pride ourselves on our selection of top notch equipment and friendly so we're happy to hear you appreciate it.

We're looking forward to seeing you again next season!

Posted 23 minutes ago
Easy to find it and near the Grand Hirafu. Good Service, all staff were good guys.
Hi Chan,

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We're stoked that you had such a good experience with us! We pride ourselves on our service so we're happy to hear you appreciated it.

Hope to see you again next season!

Posted 9 minutes ago
Premium rental was definitely not worth the money. I upgraded so I didn’t have any issues. Binding straps had definitely been replaced and didn’t work. Spent 80% of my time without a front strap. When I gave feedback to staff on return it fell on deaf ears.
Great rentals. Brand new equipment and appreciated the ability to swap out skis for the conditions.
Booking was smooth, fitting with two kids was a breeze, and return was fast. Will definitely book again next time we visit Hakuba
Great services and very stylish clothes for rental!
excellent equipment, accommodating, great service. thanks
Ok assortment of skis and boots. Professional fitting experience, helmet felt like it was not washed propperly after previous renting...
its a very nice experience. I will come back Again.
Excellent experience Staff were very friendly and helpful, website was easy to use, process was quick and with free shuttle services between their stores to top it off I have no complaints. Was fantastic.
Excellent customer service, including pickup and drop-off from my hostel, super quick fitting and payment, good range of gears, and they picked up the gear from my hostel with no further action needed from me. I used them in niseko last season and this experience showed me that such service and quality is the rule, not exception from the rhythm brand.
Overall pretty good experience. Although this did not happen to me but to a couple of friends who also hired with you, they recieved some unsavoury service. They had payed and everything but forgot to use the discount we recieved from staying with owashi lodge. When going back to the counter to recieve the discount the staff memeber rolled their eyes and wasn’t happy about discounting the amount. I get it made the job a bit for difficult but also at the same time I’m sure it wasn’t that hard and didn’t need that much attitude. For me personally though I had a great experience and always have when hiring ski gear from you guys.
We arrived at quite a busy time, so there was a bit of waiting, but once we got help, we received excellent service. We were really happy with our boards and boots. We also appreciated the convenience of the Rhythm desk at our hotel for swift returns.
Everyone was so helpful, didn't ski our last day and refund was no problem. Thanks, Rhythm see you next year!!
Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're stoked to hear you had such a great experience with our awesome Rhythm team! We hope to see you again next time!

Many thanks,