Rhythm Japan Reviews

Read Rhythm Japan Reviews

+81 70 2423 7885

sherry@rhythmjapan.com

Tell us how Rhythm Japan made you happy
Mischarged for retail purchase , staff was not apologetic Nor remorseful about the situation
Super expensive but they're all super expensive...
Hi Edouard

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
We are sorry to hear our pricing was unable to meet your expectations.

Our prices are made based on a variety of competitive factors. Please note here at Rhythm we have a rental fleet of over 5000 products. All of our gear is tuned/ waxed/ laundered after each rental use. We offer a free shuttle service on the first and last day of rental. Furthermore, we are very flexible with refunds for early returns and cancellations etc. We also offer a very personalized experience where we do whatever we can to help you out and get you sorted.

If you have any further feedback please feel free to email us on info@rhythmjapan.com

We look forward to seeing you next time so we may offer a return customer discount.
Kind Regards
The Rhythm Team
First, when we arrived we couldn't size up our kit and had to wait a couple of hours to then come back when the shop was packed.

On returning our kit, because we were a couple of hours late, we incurred another whole day. After spending so much for the four of us, these actions were trite.

The quality of the skis we hired were not especially great with clear repair marks. Not conducive to a top/premium package.

We will be looking at other options for our ski hire next year.
Hi Andrew
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback of your experience at our Rhythm Main store.
All feedback we receive is appreciated and is directed to upper management so we can endeavour to do better.

We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your rental experience with us.
Our rental policy is flexible to allow a free of charge pick up the day prior to your first day skiing from 3pm and drop off before 10AM the day after your last day.
We apologise if this was not communicated to you effectively whilst you were in store.

We do replenish our premium rental fleet every year and can see you did receive this current season and
last years products.
Apologies to hear you were not satisfied with the quality you received.

Please send us an email at info@rhythmjapan.com as we would like to offer a refund of one day on the booking and a discount on any future bookings.

We really hope to see you again next time you are in Niseko.
The team at Rhythm
The waiting was slow. The procedures for changing my snowboards to skis was not explained properly, i was made to wait 1.5h
Hi Ming Sing

Thank you for your recent review and we apologies for your unacceptable wait time. We aim to attend all of our customers with rental swaps as soon as possible in peak season.
We sincerely apologies and ask could you please contact us at hakuba@rhythmjapan.com with a little more detail so we can address the issue to insure it does not happen again.

Warm regards,
The Rhythm Team
Board given to me was old and tired, needed a waxing. I had to redo my own bindings. That’s said People at the shop very friendly and helpful.
Hi Sean,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark.. We always aim to deliver a great experience. We are gutted when we miss the mark! Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Please feel free to email us at info@rhythmjapan.com if you'd like to discuss further with us.

We're glad to hear that our Rhythm team provided friendly and helpful experience for you!

Thank you for choosing to book with Rhythm!
Many thanks from the team at Rhythm
Very poor. Children were waiting in a small area packed with crying children. Waiting time was unacceptable with all their ski outfits stuck indoor for 45 mins. Crying children were ignored. Understaffed with so many young kids. Total chaos and unprofessional instructors for small kids. Ruined my daughter first time ski experience. Never recommend to others.
Hey Emma,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.
It appears that your feedback may be directed at a local ski school company, as here at Rhythm we offer rentals to our customers and ski school is not a service we have available.
Please let us know and we can assist in directing your feedback to the correct platform.
The team @ Rhythm
On the third day of my snowboarding . The strap of the snowboard was broken and i fell off and injured myself. I brought to the Rhythm to fix the board on that day. However my ankle was twisted and sprain so i couldn't play on the 4th day . So i ended up paying one day extra . I asked your staff if this frequent occur . Well my case is the first one in this season hahaha so unlucky me :(
Hi Thanaphon

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us.
We do apologise that you were injured snowboarding and hope that your ankle is healing now.
If you could please email us at hakuba@rhythmjapan.com we would be happy to look further into the extra day rentals you had already prebooked and could not use on the last day.

With thanks,
from the team at Rhythm
This year I rented from Rhythm in Hakuba and I pre booked premium skis.On arrival I was given very second hand basic skis.I asked for a more recent pair and I was told to try these out and if I didn't like them bring them back!I This happened 3 times before I got the quality skis I was after! I even told them what I skied on in Australia Rossignol 88's,I would have thought it a pretty easy task to find an equivalent ski to these!I wanted to support a "local" company but regretted my decision to pre book before my arrival in Japan. I am going to Niseko this year and hope the ordeal of renting skis is a bit less frustrating!
Rhythm Japan is rated 4.71 based on 670 reviews