Rituals Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Rituals
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Rituals made you happy

"i have been a customer for years! i buy the scented sticks, that cost £25. i buy them as birthday and Christmas gifts as they are a luxury and a bit pricey for everyday fresheners. i noticed they had a white variety of sticks, which i purchased for my mum for Xmas. a week after Christmas my mum confessed that the sticks weren't up to the usual standard,no smell, and having to turn them daily instead of weekly for any scent. Rather than just not go to Rituals any more, i gave them the opportunity to put it right, spoke with head office and was delighted that they were going to send me a gift card and a free gift as a good will gesture as i buy LOADS of stuff from them. Fast forward 4 weeks, and i chased my gift, which apparently has turned into a 30% off my next purchase! not good... so disappointing in a store that was a favourite. walton on thames stores is definitely gonna suffer as i am a regular shopper there, weekly! so, off to find a new place to buy all my presents and treats from.... any ideas?"
Are you Rituals? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Rituals receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"The products arrived within 2 days, the products were beautifully gift wrapped as requested"
"Products are fabulous, gift packaging superb and delivery to Scotland excellent."
"They offered me tea when i went in , took my heavy bags so i could shop and drink tea at the same time. they were attentive and smart. they knew their products and helped me find some beautiful gifts for my friends. I actually did not go in with the intention of buying but they made the whole experience a delight. You just dont get this anymore. thank you Rituals brent cross"
"Great products for your skin and inner body!"
"bbzbzbznnnzbz nninmij sbunn best products"
Rituals is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews