RoboForm Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoboForm
6 - 12 Hours
Read RoboForm Reviews

About RoboForm:

Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Used it for years. works like a champ.
Best password manager
Easily the most complete password/information manager available today. Highly secure and easily mastered.
Love RoboForm been using this over 10 years
Have been using RF for a very long time and am very pleased with the product.
I have been using Roboform for a long time, since 2011 at least. It is terrific. Chris Titus is a tech reviewer and a very deep-dive tech guy. He recommends RoboForm,
Just the job.
I would be lost without ROBOFORM. All my passwords are securely held in one place, and I can use them wherever I am and on whichever device I happen to want to use. Excellent product, so easy to use. AND, totally reliable.
RoboForm has helped me a lot because it is easy to login and find your password versus trying to remember.
The best password manager I could find,--it just works
I have used Roboform for several years and found that I rely on it not only for password storage, but also safe storage of credit card data, other personal data so it is always available, but not insecure. I love this product!
This is the best PW Manager out there. I have tried about 5 of them and by far RoboForm was the best. I even use it for my work PW's as well as for the PW's from my home PC and phone.
I have been using RoboForm for 10 years and it is an excellent tool for saving and using encrypted passwords on the Internet.
Best and very safe password manager. Integrates with my iOS devices. I have been using for many years, and would not consider any other password manager solution.
I find RoboForm easier to use and customize than other password programs. The ability to generate unique passwords is superior.
Easy to use and reliable. Price is great. Love the reminders to upgrade.
I have used the product for 10 plus years, I tries another password manager and returned to RoboForm as my only oassword manager. Also, my wife would be lost without it.
I have been using roboform for over 10 years now , and still love it
Love it, I have been using it for years
Excelente, só não estou em condições de renovar a assinatura. Assim que possível farei.
RoboForm is rated 4.48 based on 1,477 reviews