RoboForm Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoboForm
6 - 12 Hours
Read RoboForm Reviews

About RoboForm:

Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

My password is no remaining on site as my Bank and a cite that I use frequently. Ttblizkink. Hope this problem can be fixed.
Sometimes annoying when I can't get logged in
Too expensive subscription.
Edit: Turns out that all of the features I loved are still available (great Support to help me find them!) -- they just require additional clicks to get to them. I'm still not crazy about the latest update, but I will be sticking with the program in the hopes that newer versions will clean up some of the clumsiness. It remains a great program with great features. My complaints are all with the latest UI and not with the program itself. I have used Roboform for years and loved it! The recent update made some pretty big changes that I am not crazy about. I don't like having to go online to see my passwords or to see my Safenotes. Sadly, the latest changes have made it a very clunky program
Hello Lin, I just wanted to let you know we offer a setting that allows you to open your RoboForm items in the old desktop editor same as before. See below instructions on how to enable: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054131231-How-to-Use-Desktop-Editor-for-View-and-Edit We have also contacted you directly with this information and hope this allays your concerns Best regards, RoboForm
I didn't make a purchase.
Hello Kathleen, Thanks for the feedback. We can assure you that you are in fact a RoboForm Everywhere subscriber :-) We had reached out to you directly a couple weeks back as well. Should you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to respond. Best regards, RoboForm
LOVE ROBOFORM but will not recognize my master password on netbook
Hi Laurel, Thanks for the feedback. For fastest assistance with this please contact our 24/7 support team at https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main/contact?lang=en
I have used Roboform off and on for 13 years. In the most recent iteration they seem to be a lot more interested in getting me to buy it than to support me once I have. I'm pretty good at finding stuff anywhere on my computer but there is a lot of circular URL's on Roboform. I came back for the "Clean and Uncluttered" look of the past. It seems they have managed to make it a lot less helpful and more, "Let's see how long it takes this one to throw up his hands." I'll keep trying, but not forever. Maybe it's because I've gotten older, but I don't think so.
Hello Everett, Thanks for the feedback. We have subsequently followed up to your ticket in our support system. To the best of our knowledge your issue has been addressed but please feel free to contact us should you require further assistance.
UPDATE: I'm bumping this up to 3 stars, as I like Roboform, with this one exception. It sounds like it's being worked on. I may bump it up again once this is fixed. One of the latest updates has blocked the ability to use Chrome's autofill for ANY field on ANY form. Why?!?!?! I get why this would be the case for auto filling passwords, but EVERY field on the web? This is unacceptable!
Hello, Thanks for the feedback. We understand and appreciate your frustration. This was due to a recent change on the side of Chrome. Please note that we have our own comparable very robust AutoFill for Identities that you can use which can be turned on by going to Options > AutoFill > Select 'AutoFill ON' and 'Show Logins and Identities'. There is also the Lower Toolbar option for Chrome: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000443051-Enabling-the-RoboForm-lower-toolbar-Chrome-Edge-and-Firefox- In addition, we currently have in beta an update to AutoFill that displays in a fashion very similar to Chrome that will be rolled out in the coming weeks or months.
I've been a roboform user for many years. As far as a password management system, it's a great program. I reinstalled 7 to get back to my passwords and make a backup and uncheck the sync buttons. Installed 8. As I have no idea what my password is for my former account, which I cannot even remember making, had to create a new one. Very unhappy that I have to create an online account to use, as I have no desire for an online account or to use everywhere. . Very upset that the option to install for local use is no longer available. Very upset that I had to search for the options to again uncheck the sync buttons after installation.
Hello Vickie, Thanks for submitting feedback via review.io. We understand that creating an online account is a difference from v7. This was done in order to ensure users have a single point of access for our various services including support and billing, even if you don't opt to sync with us. RoboForm 8 has a similar to setting to v7 whereby you can minimize the times you have to type in your Master Password. See here for how to set it up: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003892771-Can-I-stop-the-Master-Password-prompts- We have also contacted you directly at the contact email you have provided and would be more than happy to assist directly.
My opinion about Roboform is mixed. I really like some of its features. But, honestly, it doesn't win a comparison with 1Password and Dashlane for example. This is because its system is really messed up. The main app of each OS should be able to do everything except team's management. With Roboform, be prepare to search where to do each thing you want. Sometimes, it's in the app, sometimes in Start Page, web interface, etc. Wow! Who was in charge of system's architecture and decided to make it that illogical way. Finally, following that way of thinking, translation (in this case, to French), is also messy. Some parts (I believe less than 15-20%) of Roboform's environment are translated, the rest isn't. There's also parts that are partially translated. So, it could be complicated for families or teams where not everyone read English enough to understand.
We strive to provide the best application possible while providing a seamless user experience across all operating systems. We're currently in the process of moving the features and functionality of the RoboForm Editor over to the Start page; we hope to have this completed by November. We thank you for your patience as we work on this important task, and we look forward to your feedback upon its completion. Regarding French translation, this is a valid piece of feedback and we have passed it along to the appropriate team. Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback!
Having trouble getting RoboForm to save passwords to accounts previously installed on this computer.
Hi David - we're sorry to hear some site credentials are being a bit troublesome when it comes to saving. You can enable Force AutoSave by holding the ALT key and clicking the Login/Submit button on web page. You can also hold the SHIFT key and press the ENTER key in the password field or in any field where ENTER causes form submission. If for any reason the issue persists, please reach out out to our support team so they can assist: http://bit.ly/1L9QELn
It has become sticky. With my new phone it will not fill MS Edge.
Hi Steve - our technical support team will gladly investigate. At your convenience, please submit a ticket so they can obtain all the necessary information. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn And, in the meantime, please verify that you have turned on both Accessibility and Native Autofill within your RoboForm settings under "Integration." Thank you!
Can use! . But the price is high.
I found it very difficult to get my Passwords into the new version & spent hours till I got it set up OK. I don't like the way it saves changed Passwords with a 1,2 or 3 instead of overwriting the old Password.
Thanks for reaching out, Max. When overwriting passwords, this naming convention does not occur. Rather it results from creating a new login for a site where one already exists. To overwrite an existing login, you may do so either from within your site account itself or from the site login screen. When overwriting, the following message will appear "This Login info will replace an existing Login:'login name'
I have been using RoboForm for quite a few years and I am generally satisfied...although I've had my moments. It works relatively well on both Mac and PC platforms. My main concern is that some updates seem to cause more problems than improvements. In spite of that, I'll keep using RoboForm and trust that they'll get things under control.
Software undate iOS 7.0-8.0
It is very good
I have enjoyed using RF togo. I also wouldn't mind updating either but I just brought another licences from Robo to go and now they stop offering support AFTER I brought the new licence last year, I don't think this is really fair or right to treat a customer this way. I hold three different licences for the same product.
Hi Mike - Due to browser restrictions we have stopped support for RoboForm2Go. With that being said, if you submit a ticket via our online support system, we're happy to offer as much technical support as we possibly can. https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en
There's so many annoying things about RoboForm. I have made several requests to support which they simply ignore. I really dislike that they don't show all logins on a single page. I was forced to do a new subscription even though I paid for it in the past. I wanted to switch to another password manager but I just have too many saved passwords that I didn't want to recreate.
Hi John - we're very sorry to hear of your frustration and we apologize for any lack of communication on our end. We do see some tickets from back in October where you were working with our technical support team regarding a specific request, which was passed along to our development team for consideration. While we cannot guarantee all requested features will always be added, we do always pass them along for consideration. And, even if they are not immediately added, that does not mean they will not be added in the future. Generally speaking, the greater the number of requests for a specific feature/function, the more likely it is to be added. Regarding your new subscription, according to our system you previously purchased a desktop license and then upgraded to a RoboForm Everywhere subscription. You can certainly continue to use RoboForm in desktop mode for free, but the Everywhere features/functionality do require a subscription. To compare the feature differences, please click here: https://www.roboform.com/everywhere
When I upgraded to ver 8 I lost all my login info ansd it doest sync with the correct file
Hello - Please ensure you're logging in to your account using your email address and Master Password. For additional assistance, please contact our technical support team and they'll gladly get you squared away. Thank you! https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main?lang=en
RoboForm is rated 4.48 based on 1,475 reviews