RoboForm Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoboForm
6 - 12 Hours
Read RoboForm Reviews

About RoboForm:

Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

I've been using RoboForm for YEARS! This product is well worth the money and I've never felt insecure about my passwords being compromised. I totally recommend this product.
Works EXTREMELY well and haven't had any issues. First and only password manager I've tried and I highly recommend. I tried it on the basis of it's excellent reviews from multiple websites/sources and they were 100% on point. I even recommended it to my 83 year old father-in-law and he likes and uses it. And believe me, if he can use it, anyone can. Simple intuitive interface, strong encryption, and easy to generate secure passwords. Can't say enough good things about RoboForm.
Using it for 15 years. Wouldn't use anything else.
Excellent product.
I've been using RoboForm for several years now and I'm very pleased with the ease of use and good password protection. Have told several of my friends too.
Extremely easy to use. Noninvasive when not needed. Excellent synch performance.
I have been using Roboform for over 13 years and love it. I have tried others, but they don't have as many features, are not as easy to use, or available over such a choice of browsers. I wouldn't consider another password manager.
Have always been able to rely on RoboForm over the past years
This is one of those apps that I just CAN NOT function on the computer without. I love it! And have loved it for years. And yes, I've strayed and tried ALL the others, which only quickly led me back... and for good... to RoboForm. It's the best 'Password' and 'Safenote' app that exists. No... not because it's what I'm used to... it's because... that's right... the simply the best!
I have had RoboForm for years. It is probably the best form filler on the market, but I wish it was as easy to use as before Windows 10. Microsoft made a lot of programs more difficult.
Organizes all your passwords. Easy to use
We have had two RF accounts in our household for about 20 years, during which time we have tested several competitors such as LastPass and have always found RF best suits us. Over this period sometimes RF has been frustrating. Our current problem is getting to the password generator when opening a new account. Different problems like this have occurred in the past, but all have eventually resolved themselves.
My password is no remaining on site as my Bank and a cite that I use frequently. Ttblizkink. Hope this problem can be fixed.
I completely rely on RoboForm. It's so reliable. I cannot do anything without RoboForm. Thank you.
Easy to use with excellent technology to manage passwords
Sometimes annoying when I can't get logged in
Totally satisfied with RoboForm!!
YOU ARE THE BEST
Reasonably priced and versatile password manager. Very happy with this product!
Best App Ever! I've used RoboForm for years and have never been disappointed with it's performance!
RoboForm is rated 4.48 based on 1,475 reviews