RoboForm Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend RoboForm

About RoboForm: Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how RoboForm made you happy

"Fast, friendly, multi-platform and polished and the most important is that it is constantly developed, the best one!"
"Because it's free and takes security seriously! I switched form LastPass and I have to say I'll never switch back!"
"I had to reset my computer today after an update three weeks ago and this is my first time to not be able to sign in on it or use it after trying my sign in 4 times. And I paid for this??"
Hi Rick - it appears as though you recently upgraded to version 8. Please note the login credentials for V8 are different. You will now log in with your email address and Master Password. Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket to our technical support team. Thank you. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn
"I have been using RoboForm for about four or five years now I would not use anything else even though Google saves you sign-ins you can easily delete them by mistake I have done it so many time good old Robo form has always got me out of trouble."
"I have been using roboform for about 10 years now and it been great. I've tried different password managers and just was not impressed. You guys have a great product here I would recommend roboform to anyone."
"Have used it for more than 10 years. Never had a security issue. Very user freindly."
"I am very happy with RoboForm. It saves me a lot of time as far as trying to remember passwords. I have never had it hacked into. It is a wonderful experience and I will continue to use it to keep my passwords safe and to not have to worry what the passwords for my accounts are."
"Outstanding password manager and form filler. As a long time user, I can attest to its flawless performance. I can't imagine being without it."
"Can use! . But the price is high."
"Works well once you an find the download for Roboform Everywhere... Damn useless if you are a customer and the download and install for current customers is near impossible to find.. Yeah I am frustrated ... This is a bad experience for customers .. Yes it will happen to you one day..... Roboform don't listen - the pin use on windows has been removed and despite complaints no pin just a statement, take that as tough luck.."
Hi Trevor - The download for both new and existing users can be found on our download page: https://www.roboform.com/download. If you are attempting to reinstall an existing license, simply download from the download page and enter your existing RoboForm credentials during the installation process. Regarding the "pin use," can you please clarify? Are you referring to the OTP feature? Thank you!
"It can help me for user experience."
"Very useful application, especially if you have larger number of internet locations where you have to login with username and password from several computers. Recommended !"
"VERY GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AIway tell others to buy"
"Very nice add for your passwords. Works with several webbrowsers."
"This allows me to maintain many passwords and create passwords that would not be easily hacked. Also changing a password is easy, and changes are seamlessly synced between all my devices. I love it."
"This is an excellent product that does what it is supposed to do with few issues. The technical support is outstanding when an issue arises. I recommend it very highly."
"I've been using RoboForm to manage passwords, favourite websites & other notes for years now. I honestly don't know how other people manage hundreds of different log-ins, etc, without a password manager, unless they use easy-to-remember (&, therefore, easy to hack) log-in credentials. It's not perfect, the main annoyance I have is when RF doesn't work on some sites or incorrect information is entered into incorrect fields, etc but it's still a small price to pay for the extra security & convenience."
"Excellent password protection platform Takes all the worry and hassle out of password management User friendly software Well worth the money It is a must have for your peace of mind navigating the web"
"It's a good program which it have used for years"
"I have been using RoboForm for about 10 years, and I love the convenience and security that RoboForm offers. I wish that using it on my cellphone were easier, but on my desktop, it's a breeze!"
Thanks for the feedback, John! If you're having specific cellphone issues, certainly send them our way and our support team will gladly assist. Thanks again!
RoboForm is rated 4.34 based on 844 reviews