RoboForm Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend RoboForm

About RoboForm: Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how RoboForm made you happy

"I've been using this software for the past 12 years now. It is certainly a lifesaver for me. I have so many accounts that I would never be able to remember all of them without having to look every single one of them up every time. Thank you Roboform. This program is well worth the cost to be stored across all my devices."
"I purchased RoboForm for Mac. After the last update it wouldn’t fill in user name and password. When I contacted support I was told I would have to pay to fix the problem. That’s Bullshit considering it was your update that created the problem!!!"
Hi James - We'd like the opportunity to clarify and resolve any technical issues or miscommunication. To best assist, please reply to our PM with the email address connected to your RoboForm license, as we are unable to locate any record using the email currently associated with your review. Thank you!
"Had a stroke 10 years ago and can't remember passwords anymore. This software has been a lifesaver. Well worth the investment for the anywhere option Only have to remember 1 password now and have access to ALL my passwords anywhere."
"You’ll never need to remember or type your passwords again. Rubbish! I bought Roboform Everywhere, but I always have to sign in? Their support is useless forget it ! I lost everything and it is impossible to recover my lost accounts they"
Hi John - we'd certainly like to dig a bit deeper into your review to determine what went wrong. In regard to password recollection, RoboForm only requires you to remember your Master Password, which contains the key that unlocks your data. You may store your password in Windows Protected Storage via the RoboForm Security settings. This will stop the consistent Master Password prompts. Additionally, we do see that you submitted a support ticket back in October regarding the loss of your data and a reply was issued the same day. If you are still unable to access your data given the information we've provided, please reply to the existing ticket so our support team may continue to assist. Please note, if you have forgotten your Master Password, it cannot be recovered, but it can be reset. Reset instructions can be found here: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001127151-I-forgot-my-Master-Password-What-can-I-do-
"Your software simply STOPS and BLOCKS unwanted calls.... :-)"
"convenient to use, with paid version unlimited use. At most sites, automatically filling in some websites you have to copy and paste. Password generator has a number of options."
"Been using this for years its simple to use but not low on features. Plenty of options.Makes things easy"
"I have to be honest and let you know that I have never tried another password manager, but I think that RoboForm is great and that it has saved me many hours of trying to remember and search for passwords. I'm able to update my passwords regularly without fear of forgetting the new passwords. I would be lost without it."
"I love RoboForm! There is no way I could remember all my passwords without making the same. This way I'm secure in making them different and not forgetting them. That is why I have had this program for so long."
"Great and easy to use tool!! Don‘t want to be without it anymore 😊"
"Excellent"
"For me Best software program going just gone for 5 more years with the Best program software going"
"I have used RoboForm for a number of years now and it has been a real savior on many occasion. I am now using RoboForm on my phone and even though I am still learning how it works I have found it to be very useful on many occasion."
"I have been using Roboform for 5+ years and have yet to have a password hacked. It remembers all the passwords I usually forget or have to write down and is available across all of my computers, Tablets, and phones. It will auto-fill forms saving a lot of time on many sites and create passwords that meet the security criteria on any site I have encountered. All in all I would say it is the best of the best."
"I use Roboform years and years, I am happy with the tool. I adviced it already to some of my friends. Fine regards."
"Excellent product"
"Works great."
"Have been using this product for many years and now using the "everywhere" version so have on laptop and tablet now - syncs perfectly."
"This is an excellent product which has made access to multiple sites so much easier and most importantly secure. In this age, security is critical and it is critical to have different passwords for all your different accounts. It is not possible to remember all these passwords so that's where RoboForm becomes part of everyday online life and puts my mind at ease that I am safe when accessing sites. Thank you RoboForm - Tommy Walker."
"I personally will recommend RoboForm to everyone that has heaps of Passwords and needs a secure place to store & have access to them from anywhere. They are are the Best"
RoboForm is rated 4.36 based on 895 reviews