RoboForm Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoboForm
6 - 12 Hours
Read RoboForm Reviews

About RoboForm:

Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how RoboForm made you happy
Has a password generator and stores lots of information. Performs a backtrack and not a backtrace to store URLs.
Was perfectly happy with Roboform V7 but do not like Roboform anymore since they decided to stop browser support for it. Do not like Roboform Everywhere. Do not want storage of my passcards online. Do not like the current pricing where you keep on paying annually if you want to keep using it.
Hello and thanks for the feedback. Our last release of v7 was several years ago and maintaining full functionality in perpetuity for it is unfeasible. As mentioned in our direct message, there is no cost to upgrade to our current release and there is also no requirement to sync with our servers if you don't wish to. We're more than willing to assist you in upgrading at any time. Should you wish to do so kindly reach out at https://www.roboform.com/support.
Needto get toolbar to top of screen.
Very unhappy about the mandatory update to Version 8. With Version 7 I didn't have to mess with Master Passwords because my data was stored locally. Now that isn't an option and I've got to enter a Master Password to get to my other passwords. I use a password manager because I have serious memory problems. RoboForm was perfect for my situation since I didn't have to worry about forgetting how to access locally stored data. What's the point of a password manager that I won't be able to use sooner or later because I've forgotten the password? I suppose I need to find another password solution now.
Hello Daniel, thanks for the feedback. RoboForm 8 offers a similar functionality whereby you don't need to enter your Master Password. It is a one time setting you can turn on by following the instructions here: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003892771-Can-I-stop-the-Master-Password-prompts-

Please let us know if this allays your concerns. We also contacted you directly last week upon receiving your review.
Glad to hear that Desktop 7 users will continue to have a product that works the same way in version 8 Free edition. Had tried another password saver before opting for 7 and found it user-unfriendly. RoboForm makes Web browsing to my favourite sites simple without the need to remember dozens of passwords and user IDs.
Best app :)
I have used RoboForm for years now. It is often a lifesaver for me. I have memory issues after having had chemo for cancer.
Witam polecam aplikacja przydatna dla zapominalskich
WITHOUT ROBOFORM I WOULD HAVE A TELEPHONE BOOK AMOUNT OF PASSWORDS TO REMEMBER!
I have been using roboform for over 15 years & have yet to find any other program that works as well and with everywhere I can access my passwords on my laptop, desktop, and phone making my life a lot less complicated and alot more secure
I have been using RoboForm for several years and highly recommend it.
Simple, reliable and trustworthy
An excellent piece of easy to use secure software.
Easy to follow
The only reason I wouldn’t give it five stars is because it doesn’t work with Microsoft edge and it’s a pain in the butt to keep trying to put things in. Other then that it’s A1 fantastic and I’ve been a customer for the last six years.
very helpful
using Robo Form for many many years -i can highly recommend it
It has been a lifesaver for me and my family. We have been with them since they have started.
I've been using Roboform for many years now and my memory (and life!!) relies on it. Hundreds of logins, passwords, safenotes all manner of other important details held secure and safely. I use RF multiple times a day and don't recall EVER having any problems, nor experiencing any downtime (although I'm sure there must be times when the servers are down for maintenance). I have complete confidence in this great product. Jim Prior
roboform is great for rembering passcode especial when your getting older
RoboForm is rated 4.46 based on 1,257 reviews