RoboForm Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend RoboForm

About RoboForm: Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

11781 Lee Jackson Mem. Hwy Suite 380

Category:
Technology And Computing

How would you rate RoboForm ?

"I've used Roboform for a decade. It's a terrific password manager...until now. Roboform v8 has a horrible install and activation process and the number of steps to autofill a password has increased. Pros: - It WAS a great password program. If you can manage to get it installed and activated, its Login, Bookmarks, and Safenote features all operate like previous versions with a few new annoyances. Cons: - V7 and earlier has a Roboform for Desktop version which was a client version only...no cloud upload. Version 8, apparently, is called Roboform Everywhere even though the word "Everywhere" doesn't appear in the software download. - In order to upgrade from v7 to v8, you have to enter your email address and Roboform Master Password (from v7). Siber Systems then automatically creates an online Roboform Everywhere cloud account for you and automatically syncs all of your private password data to that online cloud account. No, the install does not ask you for permission to do this. - The only option for payment is now a monthly fee billed annually. - If you dig far enough into Siber Systems website, you'll discover that a free 30-day trial of Roboform Everywhere account is created in v8. If you don't start paying for Roboform Everywhere, the program reverts to "Roboform Free". It won't tell you that, however, and your previous v7 license is useless (despite the previous option to upgrade free from v7 to v8). The Help-->About screen just says "trial expired" and there's no menu entry to "Activate Roboform". See attached picture. - After my Roboform Everywhere 30-day trial expired, I deleted my Roboform Everywhere account--the one where Siber Systems tricked me into uploading to their cloud all of my private password data. I then got a popup on my computer that says an account is required to operate Roboform. See attached picture. - In previous versions, one could click a password login entry and, if the master password hadn't yet been entered, the program would ask you for the master password and then immediately fill the login fields. Now, if one clicks on the password login entry, the master password dialog box will pop up, but after that it doesn't fill the login information. The user has to go back up to the Roboform menu and click the login entry AGAIN. Roboform v8 is a trainwreck for anyone who wants privacy or who wants only a client version of the program. Choose a different program."
"Very Good!"
"I do not want RoboForm pro! Every time I try to use the program version 7.6.4 a message telling me to update to a newer version. How can to stop from being harassed every time I want to try to use RoboForm If I wanted to try to update the program I would however I do not want to update at this time."
Hi there - To stop the prompts, please click the RoboForm icon, go to your options, and select "versions." From there you can uncheck the box that reads "Notify about new versions."
"The best and most secure"
"I have used Roboform for more then 15 years and like it very much but it does have some quirks."
Thanks for taking the time to review RoboForm! We'd love to dive a bit deeper into any quirks you're experiencing and see if we can resolve them. If you haven't already, please submit the details via a ticket. Once received, our technical support team will gladly assist. Thanks again! http://bit.ly/1L9QELn
"Deleted IMPT logins. Fix list is Long and not helpful. Then RF blamed Google bad biz practices. I paid for Pro."
We'd certainly like to investigate this matter further and see if we can't provide some additional insight or easy-to-follow instruction. If you've already submitted a ticket, please reply to our PM with the ticket number. Otherwise, if you can please submit a ticket, our support team will gladly assist. Thank you. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn
"Fabulous easy-to-use product, ideal for people who travel with multiple devices too."
"I am able to use long complicated passwords without having to write them down or enter them by hand."
"The only one I ever use and have used for years."
"It is very convenient and feels a lot more secure with one password. Thank you"
"I've been using RoboForm for years, even before it was free ;>} Besides managing passwords my favorite part is the secure data block that can be used to fill in form and perform online purchases safely"
"dont have to use my memory"
"meets all my expectations"
"I do not type so this has made foms much easier"
"I have been using Roboform since 2007. I highly recommend this software whether for home or business. It is an excellent product for the following reasons: - It is easy to use, - It provides you with all what you need from a password management software. Most importantly, when I have a problem, the technical assistance response is prompt and always very helpful."
"RoboForm is always there in the background but when needed it is just a click away."
"It works! OK!"
"I am very pleased with RoboForm - it is affordable and very simple to use. It remembers the information I need and prompts me when I have to change passwords. I probably have about 250 different passwords, many for my job so I appreciate this program very much"
"I have used RoboForm for over a decade, maybe two. It is the most mature of all the password/form completion software and it works every time. It syncs across all my platforms."
"hi I have had RoboForm win 7 for possibly 10 years your response to my recent questions have been most help full all is well now thank you bill"
Hi Bill - thanks for reaching out. We've sent a PM your way with information regarding this matter.
RoboForm is rated 4.26 based on 695 reviews