RoboForm Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend RoboForm

About RoboForm: Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

How would you rate RoboForm ?

"Cannot get renewal to work. Customer service horrible. Lost all data trying to solve using their suggestion. Spent hours trying to solve problem, but still asking for another payment after sending them receipt."
Hi Warren - According to our system, your current license if valid until September 2019. Please reply to our PM for additional assistance regarding this license. Thank you!
"Terrible customer service. A recent faulty release of Roboform deleted ALL my passwords and user names. I am unable to run RoboForm because the set up program asks me for my master password. But, the master password was deleted along with the data files. So far customer service has not been able to help. They just keep telling me to read the online files. I've done all that, but nothing works. I've tried to call, but after holding for an hour, the system hung up on me. I can't begin to tell you what a disaster it is to lose about 75 login entries. But, no one at Roboform gives a damn about a problem that they created. I have been using Roboform for about 8 years, possibly longer. I will never recommend this program to anyone. It' a total waste."
Hi John - We're very sorry to hear you've had such a frustrating experience, and we assure you data loss should not be the result of any updates. We definitely would love to connect as soon as possible so we can troubleshoot and assist with the recovery process.

We see that a representative has reached out requesting a convenient call back time. Once you're able to provide that information, we will reach back out.

We apologize for any frustration you've experienced thus far and we look forward to assisting. Thank you.
"Have loved this program since the day it was recommended to me and will stay with it. Any questions I've had were answered within less than a day. Very helpful. Definitely recommend getting this program!"
"I like because help anything when I have problem"
"My system updated to Windows 10 build 17738.rs5. Now, Roboform does not work with Edge. That was bad enough, but then I tried to report it and your website gave me 5 minutes to enter a verification number that took 6 or 7 minutes to arrive. What an exasperating experience. Then I sent a message to support@roboform.com. To me, the message is "Don't bother us. We don't need you!)"
Hi Gordon - We're sorry to hear you're having such a frustrating experience. We'd certainly like the opportunity to investigate and resolve both the Edge issue, as well as any OTP related delays you may be experiencing. Regarding Edge, it looks like a support representative sent instructions for resolving the issue. If for any reason that does not work, please let us know by replying to the open ticket. As for the OTP issue, the feedback has been provided to the appropriate team and they are currently investigating. Lastly, should you ever wish to submit a support ticket and you are unable to access your account, please use the following link: https://www.roboform.com/php/rtss/main/ask
"Excellent platform to manage all my passwords for the security requirements of the sites I subscribe to. Makes access a breeze and forgetting passwords a thing of the past. Highly recommended as a secure method of password management. NJW"
"Can’t be without it."
"Cannot live without it. Integrates with my browsers seamlessly Use it every day.."
"I have troied a few different password programs and can say with all honesty RoboForm by far is the best!!"
"I have been using RoboForm since 2009 and feel confident about the safety of my passwords and my identity"
"I loved RoboForm but my Everywhere account has now expired and whilst there are deals on the internet for new users, my account will only give me one year subscription and not the 5 year one that I had. Basically, people who are loyal have to pay nearly as much for one year as some new customers for 5 years. Disgusting."
Hi Nicky - we sincerely appreciate your loyalty and we certainly believe that existing users deserve great deals and promotions as well. We're currently running a 60% off sale that can be used towards new purchases and renewals. To renew using the discount, select "Renew RoboForm Everywhere" from within your software, enter AUG60 into the discount field, click "Apply" and proceed to checkout. Should you require any assistance, please let us know.
"no one to contact if there is a problem don't offer service when needed I tried to uninstall program it keep coming back that the email is still in use how do I clean out my email so I can start over can you do any thing or should I go elsewhwere please rsvp joe"
Hi Joe - we sincerely apologize for any lack of communication on our part. We have sent you a PM, requesting some additional information. Thank you.
"I've been using roboform for many years now and have tried most of the competitors products. I always return to RF. It has a few quirks and its android version is inconsistent but I would be lost without it. Keep up the good work guys."
Thanks for the review, and your loyalty! Regarding Android, we're always looking to improve our mobile experience and we'd love any specific feedback you may have. At your convenience, please feel free to submit it here: http://bit.ly/1L9QELn. Thanks again!
"Roboform saves all my logins and passwords in one place. I love how it saves my logon as I surf the web"
"can't even get that right!"
Hi John - It sounds like you're having some issues and we'd certainly like to work through them with you. Please refer to the PM we sent for next steps. Thank you.
"I have had RoboForm for at least 15 year! Support team is freaking fantastic! Consider me a lifetime owner!"
"Everywhere works very well, Iwish thmenual was clearer about some things"
"LOVE MY ROBO EVERYWHERE!"
"Been using RoboForm for many years now and would recommend it to everyone!"
"Roboform pouzivam od samého začátku. Dnes patří mezi nejlepší správce hesel. Výborný program za dobrou cenu."
RoboForm is rated 4.25 based on 718 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!