RoboForm Reviews

Based on 1,556 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read RoboForm Reviews

About RoboForm:

Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Great app! Makes my life easier. :)
What a gem of a software. Easy to use and makes retaining passwords a breeze across multiple devices
The program works great there’s some logins are a issue. I love not having to remember all those passwords.
Love Roboform. Been using it for about 10 years now. Great for phone, PC, Laptop integration. Wouldn't be without it.
great program. easy to use .
Excellent product! I have been a customer for many years and would not like to be without it. I use it every day and it makes access to all my protected information a breeze.
For over several decades, I have relied on "RoboForm" to be my "Gate Keeper" to keep the "Bad Guys" at bay. Very pleased and feel as secure as can be expected .....
Great system that saves time and Money
I’ve used RoboForm for years. Couldn’t manage my passwords without. Always feel secure using it.
I have tried other so-called "better" password managers and always come back to Roboform, which works seamlessly across all platforms (Windows 11/10 and Android phone). Full confidence in this product getting even better over the years (have used it for over 10 years now)
Can’t conceive of how I could manage the security of my business and online activities without RoboForm!
I like the program, it still has a few glitches when it comes to different platforms. When a new program comes out or a website updates their page Roboform sometimes is slow to react. But you can still open Roboform and copy and paste.
Very convenient and reliable
Have been using for years with no significant problems and it has worked just fine for me.
Has come through for me on all of my platforms.
This is an excellent program. I've used it for over 5 years and it has always serviced the saving of my passwords and username. It also has a good identity feature. Struggles are still there with two-step authentication, but it can't do everything. I like it, use it, depend on it, it is being updated frequently. I would reccommend.
I LOVE ROBOFORM
It does well what it is advertised to do.
Have been using Roboform over 12 years. It has evolved into an amazingly comprehensive app. I especially like the updates to existing logins without having to go into them and enter new info or change the name of the login.
I have used RoboForm desktop and mobile app for years and love it. Great password program for managing your passwords.
RoboForm is rated 4.5 based on 1,556 reviews