RoboForm Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoboForm
6 - 12 Hours
Read RoboForm Reviews

About RoboForm:

Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

Tell us how RoboForm made you happy
I originally purchased roboform around version 5 at that time they promised free lifetime upgrades. as you can see from the website that is no longer available. its a shame as the program works nicely. not satisfied with a company that will promise something and after you pay for it change their policy.
Very happy with RoboForm. Have used it for several years.
End-To-End Encryption And Good Layout.
Long time use very happy with this ever improving essential app.
Works well on multiple platforms, enables me to keep my passwords safe and secure
I've been using RoboForm at least 10 years and its proved invaluable. It works well and has never let me down. Not bad when you have so many passwords. Once you try RoboForm you wont go back to the old ways - this is THE BEST and so much easier to use than rivals. It is that good I would never go back to the old methods
I have been a Roboform subscriber for many years and actively encourage my family into more secure password habits. Their support team were quick and effective on the one occasion when I needed them.
Roboform works very well, handling the myriad of usernames and passwords in today's world. However, sometimes it does not. On quite a few occasions websites refuse to open , even though I believe Roboform has entered the correct data.. This is probably the fault of the website. I absolutely HATE websites which do not work correctly.

Incidentally, I do not believe I have made a recent purchase from Roboform. My understanding is that I have lifetime licence. Is this correct?
Bob Giles
I have subscribed to Roboform for years and am very happy with their program. Editing and adding new website passwords is very easy, and the program updates it's software reguarly. I plan on renewing my subscription again next year without reservations.
I have used RoboForm for many years and has always worked great..
RoboForm made me very unhappy. After entering all my passwords, I tried accessing them and it would not allow access. What a waste of time and effort. Would not recommend to anyone at anytime.
Had the program for three weeks and was unable to view any accounts I entered or their passwords. Customer service was not responsive, and although they assigned me a CSR, she never really addressed my concerns, and took days to get her to respond. Loser system.
Hello Robert,

Thanks for the feedback. We have fixed this issue on the back end and have followed up with you on several occasions to confirm you're seeing the same. Should you wish to follow up with our support team with any additional questions we are available 24/7 at https://www.roboform.com/support
This worked great as a replacement of google password manager that failed to sign in for me and did'nt work on my linux or windows apps, neither 80% of android apps
Had this program for 11 years customer support sucks they don't know what it is to work with a human being. I purchase a replacement computer and loaded roboform but for the last 3 days i have been trying to enter there 6 digit OTP that you need to do with in 10 minutes ** the code never comes??** I went thru this a couple years ago on other computer They need a human on a phone you can talk to????

very unhappy looking into other password programs any
Hello Dennis,

Thanks for the feedback. I do see that subsequent to submitting this review you got in touch with a member of our support team and spoke on the phone. Should you require any additional assistance please do not hesitate to reach out again.
I've used Roboform for years and it just keeps getting better. I've tried Dashlane and LastPass, but Roboform just works. The new feature that shows a Roboform icon next to a fill-able field is a great convenience addition.
Using RoboForm means I don't need to have the memory of a genius working 24/7. - I just activate RoboForm on my computer, type in a single password, (Even I can manage to remember one password.) and let RoboForm do the rest.

Since I bought Roboform; passwords are made simple, and I can dedicate my genius to other matters.

RoboForm: Passwords made simple.
Amazing help I've used for years... The new IN-PAGE auto-fill is a genius addition!
I’ve been using Roboform for longer than I can remember but, of late, it’s symmetry with the safari iPad browser is now non-existent. I will, alas, be looking for a replacement.
Hello. Thank you for your feedback. Please use this link to learn how to enable RoboForm in "AutoFill Passwords" section of your iOS device settings to use RoboForm to fill forms in browsers (e.g. Safari, Firefox, Chrome) and applications:
Long term user and fan of RoboForm. Love the new in-page autofill integration for Firefox, very nice!
I love RoboForm's. It is a great tool for managing passwords
RoboForm is rated 4.48 based on 1,373 reviews