RoboForm Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend RoboForm

About RoboForm: Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

11781 Lee Jackson Mem. Hwy Suite 380

Category:
Technology And Computing

How would you rate RoboForm ?

(optional)

"I've used RoboForm since around when the Ice Age ice started melting... (it's been so long I genuinely can't remember... :-) I know there are other password programs... but why switch when it does such an excellent job of remembering your personal info and your passwords, with safe encryption and it still supports XP for dinosaurs like myself. (i.e. started with an Apple ][+ ), remember those 40 characters low-res "dinosaurs" that started with the "Personal Computer" age? Anyway, it works flawlessly, it's quick, tight code, and unlike some stuff out there, makes it just work well. What more could one want?"
Stefania P
Verified Buyer
"It's agesa, now, that I've been using Roboform. I would never change it for any other software i've tried due to its reliability and efficiency. Lightweight, fast and syncronized among all my devices. I hold informations of my own and for a lot of people that rely on me for trust. Great software, and if it's more costy than other softwares, well, it's worth!"
"Its awesome"
"I am a small business owner and between business and personal accounts I bet I have over 300 log-ins. You know what? I don't know the password to a single account. I use Roboform to generate the password and securely store my encrypted files. Thanks for such an awesome product guys!"
"Been a happy user for 10 years...... BUT NO LONGER! Cannot log into support unless I change my email address. Cannot change email address before logging in. Told support my new address to which they responded, telling me to log in! CATCH 22!!!!!!!!!!! Now support just bounces my email messages without any help. Last reply was ..... The response from the remote server was: 553 5.3.0 ... TO CONTACT ROBOFORM SUPPORT GO TO HTTP://SUPPORT.ROBOFORM.COM AND LOGIN TO SUPPORT SYSTEM"
We're very sorry to hear of your frustration and we'd like to assist. If you can please reply to PM, we'll ensure your email is updated ASAP.
"Have been using RoboForm for over 10 yrs and had been happy until this past upgrade or update. Now Roboform is not listed as an extension to addon to Chrome. Roboform has now become a pain to use as a stand alone app both on my desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Will look at other programs/app to take it's place."
Hi Brenda - thanks for reaching out. RoboForm is still available as a Chrome extension. If you haven't already, we suggest reinstalling the latest version of RoboForm from our Download page. During the install, check Chrome in the Browser Integration window.. Also, please ensure RoboForm is enabled in your Chrome Extensions. To do so:

- In Chrome select Tools >> Extensions.
- Make sure RoboForm Extension is Enabled.

With that being said, there are a few known limitations of RoboForm based on Chrome's design:

- A full toolbar is not available, only a RoboForm Popup Toolbar which can be accessed when you click on the RoboForm button in the upper right of the browser.

- The AutoSave dialog is modal.

Should the issue persists, please submit a ticket so our technical team can get you squared away ASAP. http://bit.ly/1L9QELn. Thank you.
"What went wrong? Everything! I just spent the last half hour writing about my problems and why the 1-star review. I wrote several paragraphs explaining so much and why Support is a joke. I moved my mouse or something, and the entire dialogue disappeared. My last paragraph talked about leaving Roboform completely even though I recently renewed my subscription and looking into another Password Manager program that had better support. I am too tired to expand and try to recreate all that I said, which was mostly not favorable. It had everything to do with a lack of support and my attempt to upgrade from Ver 7 to Ver 8. BIG MISTAKE! Question? If you are having a password problem, how on earth do you expect your customer to login into Support to set up a ticket? Hello, you need a password, just to get support. Very frustrated and if I can't get my problem resolved, I will ask for a refund for what I paid in advance and Check Consumer Reports which did a review of Password Managers recently. I am at the point that I want someone from Roboform to contact me directly. Let's see if that happens."
Thank you for your note. We're extremely sorry that you had an unfavorable experience with RoboForm! May I ask specifically what kind of issue you are having so that I may help you resolve it? If you are having an issue remembering your master password, you may reset it using these instructions: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001127151-I-forgot-my-Master-Password-What-can-I-do-.
"I had an old version of Roboform that did not need a web login, which only uses locally stored identities that I liked. Now Roboform is forcing you to use a web-based authentication that does not Work with my Companys Proxy server and policies"
In version 7, there is a Master Password and a RoboForm Online Account (comprised of a user ID and password). In RoboForm 8, the separate RoboForm Online Account User ID and Password have been combined into a single RoboForm Account using your email and the Master Password. While RoboForm 8 does require account creation (assuming one does not already exist), you do not need to sync to the cloud. RoboForm for Free allows you to use RoboForm as you previously did, keeping your data local while experiencing many new and improved features and functionalities. To compare RoboForm Free vs. Everywhere, please click here: https://www.roboform.com/everywhere. If you'd like to revert back to local mode, please turn off sync. This can be done by clicking on the RoboForm icon >> Sync >> unchecking "Automatic Sync."
"Roboform is excellent. I use it daily and have been using it for years. The recent upgrade that includes the fingerprint reader is very useful. It works better and easier than my Acer laptop with Windows 10 running. Thanks!"
"RoboForm is OK until there is a problem: There is a published FAX number but, even though I have many times, it does not connect. There is a published telephone number but I cannot remember how many times I have called it only to have it disconnected after a few rings or have it not answered after many rings. Today it rang eleven times before I gave up. If you have managed to have 5 tickets open, you cannot submit another. So, how do you get help: I use the USPS. I did get another ticket accepted only to receive answer that did not in anyway mention my problem. I think they have some kind of automated help desk."
Hi Stan - we're very sorry to hear that your experience with our technical support team has not been a positive one. We escalated this feedback and a representative will be reaching out shortly.
"The mobile version and redirects STINK. Now looking for a replacement."
Hi Jerry - we certainly want to investigate and resolve any mobile related issues you may be experiencing. To do so, please submit the following information via a ticket:

- Android or iOS/version
- Version of RoboForm
- Specific issues/applicable screen shots

Please submit ticket here: http://bit.ly/1L9QELn

Thank you.
"Dont like the user interface. Did not find it intuitive."
We're sorry to hear you dislike the user interface. We strive to continuously improve RoboForm and we're always open to user feedback. Please feel free to submit your suggestions here: http://bit.ly/1L9QELn. Thank you!
"I have several email accounts and ROBO FORM IS MY OTHER BRAIN .NOW I CAN JUST FOCUS !!ITS THE BEST FOR ME .XOSL"
"Don’t have to remember anything"
"Logins are nice but form filling 4 identities is not as easy as it is for Windows. The Android version isn't too bad"
"I have been using RoboForm for quite a few years and I am generally satisfied...although I've had my moments. It works relatively well on both Mac and PC platforms. My main concern is that some updates seem to cause more problems than improvements. In spite of that, I'll keep using RoboForm and trust that they'll get things under control."
"Software undate iOS 7.0-8.0"
Roosevelt T
Verified Buyer
"roboform performs all of the task I put before it, easy to use but most of all I enjoy the intelligence of the software."
"Having so many passwords and NOT having to remember them for each site is fantastic."
"I have been using RoboForm for many many years. Ever since a business partner recommended it to me. I first used the free 20 password version, but very soon realised that I have way more than that. Having the beauty of an application or an extension being able to log in for me in a couple of click is shear brilliance. I did go through a period understanding that if I forgot my master password, then I've lost everything, as I couldn't log into our accounts to retrieve my details/passwords/etc, but now RoboForm have revamped this aspect of their software and extremely thankfully, everything is easily accessible and recoverable. In no way do I utilise the full capability of RoboForm, but quite frankly I wouldn't go anywhere else, as I strongly believe RoboForm can not be topped for its features, service and simplicity and doing exactly what it say on the tin. I'm loyal to the end, Thank you RoboForm."
RoboForm is rated 4.25 based on 645 reviews