RoboForm Reviews

of reviewers recommend RoboForm
6 - 12 Hours
Read RoboForm Reviews

About RoboForm:

Never have to remember or type your passwords again with RoboForm the world's top password manager

3701 Pender Dr Suite 400

I have been using RoboForm for years and it is A GREAT PROGRAM. iT DOES EVERYTHING i NEED.
This is the best & most secure password management tool I ever saw. I know my data is safe with RoboForm because they mentioned at 1 point in the past something about having armed security guards around their server facilities... surely one can't get much better security than that. I did try those built-in password managers some of the web browsers provide, but they fall a bit short compared to what RoboForm can provide. I love the password generator & use that whenever possible. I only have to remember the password to log into RoboForm, which is easy for me to recall. It doesn't work in certain cases like if the site in question uses Flash, Java or a special type of login, but for the most part, it's great. :D Would like to see a tool/feature added in a future version that can allow to find, sort & remove old pass cards & logins though... I have some logins I no longer use, so I have to go through them manually & remove them 1 by 1. I can sort them in the Security Center, but it doesn't allow for editing/removal there. Other than that, I can't think of anything else to suggest for improvements.
Hello and thank you for the feedback. As it happens, you can both View and Edit right from the Security Center. If you are on Desktop, make sure to access via the Start Page at https://start.roboform.com. From there, you will notice a 3 dots menu on the right of each Login. Select View or Edit as needed. :-) For more info on how to use the Security Center, see our Help Center article here: https://help.roboform.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005702347-About-the-Security-Center
I have been using RoboForm for many years now & always have had no complaints. It really works well!
I've been using RoboForm for years. Across several devices. It's perfect for my password and information storage.
Been using for years and has always kept my information secure. Updates have made it better over the years
Used RoboForm for about 2 1/2 years now and it functions great! Makes remembering usernames & passwords a piece of cake. I would put my vote for a link to a new or updated users manual (pdf) that we could download and print or save to disk after system & program updates!
I have used RoboForm for over 20 years. Other than the usual I use it to navigate the web. I would be lost without it.
Works flawlessly. Easy to use !
Simply The BEST! Have used for many years!
I have used RoboForm for over 10 years, it is my go to for passwords and it comes up automatically.
Great time saver. I worry that I've become too dependent on Roboform.
UPDATE: RoboForm is extremely easy to use and they're extremely responsive to customer issues! I've been with RoboForm for number of years and have loved it. However recently, and I believe with the latest update, on my Android device, it is now inserting the password in the user ID field
Hi Nina, Thanks for your feedback. Subsequent to our further discussion I have forwarded your issue to our support team and created a ticket in your name. Our developers are working on a fix. Please let us know if you need anything else. -RoboForm
I am continually amazed at the capabilities of RoboForm. It has functioned so well for me over the years. I would hardily suggest to anyone to consider using it rather than shuffle notes and prompts around. It's easy to implement and use. I applaud you ... thanks!!!
I have been using RoboForm for more than ten years, now across different operating systems. I could not live without it! Great quality and very secure.
I use Roboform every single day. It's the 1st thing I open on my computer and it fills in all my details whenever I visit a site. It is brilliant, keeps all my passwords safe so I don't have to remember them all.
I have been using RoboForm since version 6. I really like the backup on the web, now... I don't use the password generator, but I'm sure that some folks like that, too. I like that if you're on a public computer, you can log into the RoboForm / io website and proceed from there - or, that you can download a portable version and carry that around on a thumbdrive. I *don't* like the annual fee... I know how to program, and could create a product that does what the local version of RoboForm does... but, I suppose $20 a year isn't that bad. =) I do recommend RoboForm to anybody that uses more than two passwords.
An outstanding, reliable program that has excellent customer support. Highly recommended.
I have used RoboForm for many many years and could not imagine managing without it. I have over 200 passwords that I could never remember. RoboForm allows me to safely use complex passwords, which are very secure, without having to remember them. Truly could not survive without it!
Just a very good program and simple to use
I have been using roboform for a long time now probably close to 10 years and I love this program it’s made my life very easy when working on my computer. As for me making a purchase recently I’m not aware of that so if you can send me some type of documentation for this purchase I would appreciate it
RoboForm is rated 4.48 based on 1,477 reviews