RugsDoneRight Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend RugsDoneRight
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"I received the rug that I wanted and am happy with the rug but I have to say when I ordered the rug I did not know it would be a backordered item. It did not indicate this item was a backordered item when checking out. I ordered in May and inquired several times as to when to expect shipment. I finally received this rug mid July. Summer is almost over! I needed it much sooner and I could have received it elsewhere quicker. Unfortunately, I tried to save a few dollars but in the end, I should have spent the extra money and I could have had my rug in several days instead of several months. Probably the last time I will be ordered from this company. I tried and I wanted to be happy. I'm very happy with my rug.....I just wasn't happy finding out my purchase was backordered and would take sooooooo long to arrive."
"I found a rug at Macy’s. I wanted another if the same and it was a Rembrandt. I got in line and found. RugsDoneRight. My contacts at this company were outstanding! They had one in their wearhouse. It was shipped directly to me wrapped securely. I will be making additional purchases from them. Do not hesitate to order from them. I took a leap of faith and they delivered. Very happy!"
"We are having the rug delivered today. So far, we are very pleased with the treatment we have received. Very courteous and very easy to order. Now, we hope the color is as shown."
"Perfect, we love the rug"
"The rug is exactly as described.....even better! Will definitely purchase from you again!"
"Love the rug. Will definitely order from you again. Service and speed of delivery was great."
"The runner was exactly what I wanted. That deserves a 4-5 star. Communication was a 1 or 0. I never received an email regarding UPS shipping info. I did receive the runner. I contacted through two emails and one phone call. Always received a prompt reply stating item was ready for shipment. Since I had never done business with you before I was very leary of receiving order. A courtesy email with approximate shipping date would be appreciated."
"Our second purchase from RDR worked out as well as the first-- beautiful rugs at the best possible price. We are happy! Lisa, Rachel, and their co-workers will treat you right."
"Excellent website. I made my choice & in a few days the rug was delivered."
"Nice little rug. Arrived quickly. Color looks slightly different than on a computer screen, but it still works well in the room."
"I recently purchased several rugs from Rugs done Right. I am so pleased with the quality, the colors, and to say they look spectacular in my home is an understatement. Being able to photo shoot them into the areas was a huge plus... the colors were so true to the photos, therefore, no surprises! I was fortunate to speak with Jamie at their Sudbury location and she was sooo helpful and so wonderful in assisting me with my selections. Rugs came within days of the order and I would definitely buy more rugs from them as the quality is far superior than most of the other on-line offerings out there. Love doing business with them!!!"
"I love the rug and overall, happy with the RugsDoneRight experience. The rug was available from several online sources and at the time, RugsDoneRight offered the best price. I was disappointed that delivery took longer than indicated on the site and that I had to call to find out when I'd be receiving it."
"So happy to find a quality large size rug for our screened porch and the staff was very helpful and personable answering questions and delivery."
"The delivery timeframe was unclear and misleading. I emailed when more than 2 weeks had gone by to understand when the rug would arrive. Was promised it would be here before my guests arrived on July 3rd. The rug has not arrived. Very disappointed that there was no communication indicating the rug would not make the timeline as promised by your customer service representative. Hopefully the quality of the rug is better than the misleading "two day shipping" and customer service reps who don't tell the truth."
"I am very happy with the rugs I received. I read that the delivery was usually slow but I got mine in a timely manor. The quality is great and they exactly as pictured, I will order from RugsDoneRight again."
"Excellent customer support! I would order again for sure!"
"Good weave, but I stepped on something sharp that turned out to be a plastic fiber. In addition, the colors lack the vibrancy of those I'd grown accustomed to buying from Rug Studio, as well as those on your Web site."
"Great service when speaking to employees on phone. Received rugs quickly and the prices were great."
"As an interior designer I have purchased many rugs for my clients through Rugs Done Right and I have never had one problem. They are courteous and every rug has always been delivered on time and in perfect condition."
"Love the site and the ability to see rug in room. Great customer service and prices!"
RugsDoneRight is rated 4.67 based on 637 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access