RugsDoneRight Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend RugsDoneRight
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Site says orders ship within 48 hours. Order was placed on 5/9 and did not ship until I contacted customer service on 5/17."
"Easy to search and buy from the website. Great communication regarding purchase, and shipments. Lots of beautiful rugs to choose from. Excellent company. A couple of clicks and I had purchased the perfect rug."
"Rug was delivered very quickly and was exactly what I had ordered.beautiful quality."
"Received 2 rugs that do not look like the quality as pictured online. They are advertised as indoor/outdoor rugs but the course texture is rough and they are so light that they will never sit flat even with a rug pad underneath. I ordered 2 of the same rug 2.3 x 4.6 size and both have the ends rolled up. One was not packaged with a core and the ends are damaged. It will never lay flat. Actually, neither rug will lay flat as they are flimsy and are a tripping hazard. I called customer service and they said basically that I get what I paid for (inexpensive) and if they are returnable, I will have to pay the return shipping."
"Jamie is an exceptional representative for Rugs and the whole organization is very customer service oriented. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family. Thanks for all the help and guidance in picking both the right rug and best size for my living room! Happy customer 😃 Dave"
"Our 2 Kalaty tribal rugs arrived on time and shockingly looked “exactly” like they did online. I tried them out in our room using the photo app so it was almost a ho-hum reaction seeing them actually in place for the first time. How wonderful to have NO surprises! They are perfect. I asked a few questions via ‘chat’ and was impressed by the professionalism. This is a very good company."
"Found this business by accident and took a risk and am really glad to have found them. Online shopping for rugs can be fraught with problems, but this company seems to understand the issues. Really great customer service. Extremely responsive. Detailed, descriptive answers to questions. They are enthusiastic about their product and very willing to help. We will be using them for all future rug purchases."
"Excellent selection and prices! Customer service is incredible with very quick responses. Plan to purchase all of my future rugs from them. Cannot imagine a better rug buying experience."
"Love the rug. As described."
"Seen rug, bought rug."
"Not a happy camper to need to call and find out about the delivery and then be advised that it wasn't even in stock. I then ordered a different rug and it was delivered in good time."
"Web site is fine. Hope to receive rug tomorrow. Been a while since we ordered it."
"Beautiful rug delivered on time in perfect condition!"
"I was very pleased with the variety of choices they offered. I chose a southwestern design, and it looks so beautiful in my home. The price was very reasonable, and I received it within a week! I will order more in the future."
"I placed an order for 3 rugs and was emailed 3 rugs had shipped. Upon delivery I only received 2 with no explanation on the third. I had to email them for the answer. So I am into my third week waiting on a hopeful 6 week delivery. Poor customer service at best."
"A beautiful rug. And surprisingly comfortable to walk on ... it feels "luxurious". I purchased it after asking a phone assistant with your company about the colors of the rug. She was personally very knowledgeable and got me an accurate answer to the one question she did not have an immediate answer for. Very professional and friendly - WAY above average. Thank you."
"Customer service was very good, reply to my text message in regard to shipment were answered with in 24 hours. Discount code,was a plus!"
"This was a great buying experience. My rug arrived fast and was great quality. Looked just like the picture. I am very happy with the rug and RugsDoneRight. I will be a repeat customer."
"Purchasing the item was not the problem. The problem is the item I received looks nothing like the item I ordered, in color and design. The Jaipur Living site states "colors nay vary slightly between dye lots and idividual rugs. Slight pattern irregularities are normal in handmade items". I wish I could send a picture of what I ordered and what I received. They look nothing alike."
"I ordered my rug on 1/29 it is 5/6 and still do not have my rug. It has been delayed 3 times. Not expected until July now. ☹️"
RugsDoneRight is rated 4.69 based on 570 reviews