RugsDoneRight Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugsDoneRight
Under an hour
Read RugsDoneRight Reviews
Recognizing you are competing against Amazon and most other free and fast shipping retailers that communicate every detail of what to expect I would have given you a much lower rating. However. Even though I had to do the work to find a way to communicate your customer service responded when I reached out regarding shipping expectations. It took 4 emails to get clear info and she was very nice but she didn’t have clear info either re shipping. I’m very pleased with the product. It arrived Friday.
beautiful carpet, great service!
I enjoyed the outstanding customer service I received online and on the phone. I was advised about my stair runner matching rugs and non-matching rugs. I was extremely satisfied with all the products I received and will use them again!
Helpful and “Done Right!”
Very good website and customer service would definitely buy again.
Quick shipping and quality of the Rug was exceptional. We buy from Rugs Done Right again.
Rugs were expensive for poor quality rugs
I ordered my rug 4+ weeks ago and just contacted customer service to try and get an update as I had received NO communication. Was informed it is STILL out-of-stock (which I was never told before that it was out-of-stock) and would arrive in approx. 5 more weeks. Customer service was very prompt and polite in their response, but I would have appreciated some automatic communication rather than having to wonder, worry, and search for answers. Will comment on the rug if/when it arrives!
Excellent product and exceptional pricing.
After years and years of online shopping I can honestly and happily say that Rugs Done Right has the very best customer service I’ve ever experienced. It makes me want to buy lots and lots of rugs!
My new carpet is beautiful. It works perfectly in our master bath. It's looks exactly as I viewed it online.
Beautifully done rug. Shipped very quickly and well packed. Would definitely order from them again. I love being able to see in my own room online.
Rugs Done Right is awesome! I ordered a rug on Friday, December 20 and hoped to have it by Christmas Eve. I did an online chat with a customer service rep and was told I would receive the rug by the 24th. I received the rug around 9:30am on Monday the 23rd! Thanks for completing my living room before my company arrived for Christmas!
rugs I bought were to ship out in 2 to 3 days...still waiting over a week later. Party tonight and I sold my other rug. Now no rug in my room. Should have bought from another site.
Outstanding customer service. It was out of RDR control when the manufacturer did not ship as anticipated but RDR customer service quickly checked on the order and gave me updates on the anticipated ship dates. CSR always very polite.
Customer Service is exceptional. They answered my emails within 24 hours with a person not a robot.
Outstanding selection of rugs for all styles and budgets.
Ordered 2 rugs November 30. Got confirmation then heard nothing more. Emailed company December 12, rugs out of stock and would arrive in 2 weeks. They didn’t and I contacted company again January 7. I was told they are arriving today.
Be more proactive in communication with customers on where their order stands. I had to inquire twice on my own after placing my order on 12/7/2019.
Have not received my order after 2months, gave an alternative carpet to replace my order and never heatd back , my money has been deposited in your bank for all this time and still I have no carpet, poor service.
RugsDoneRight is rated 4.59 based on 811 reviews