RugsDoneRight Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend RugsDoneRight
Under an hour
"Really nice rug once it arrived. Company had honest customer service and gave me a discount - but the manufacturer Loloi took over 5 months to ship my rug."
"I like rugs done Right. They said they matched prices. When I found a lower price on another site they not only matched it but they charged me a little less. My rug was delivered exactly when they said it would. And I am a happy customer"
"Beautiful rugs looked just like pictures. Made very well."
"Although I have not received my rug yet, the customer service I have received up to this point has been outstanding! The quick replies and pleasant responses are very much appreciated!!"
"Love the rug. Main color not as bright as in picture but still works."
"Nice rug, but it took about a month or so to be delivered."
"The prices are the best around and the customer service is great. It’s so nice being able to talk to a real person with questions about the product. The rug took a while to arrive from it’s origin but was worth the wait because it is stunning and the quality A+"
"These rugs are beautiful and asset to my kitchen"
"I had a great deal of difficulty trying to order on line. However I had a great experience calling . First I wanted another rug like the 2 I had ordered in the past but could not find them Jamie answered my call and immediately found the rug and sent me the info. When I called the gal found the item and ordered it for me. Both gals were just great.. My rug should be here anytime. I just love them and keep finding new places to put them."
"I was pleased with the rug quality and the prompt responses by Customer Service. I wish the freight cost of returns was less expensive. Other rug suppliers charge less. (Maybe they get discounted rates from freight carriers.) For this reason I will likely not order more rugs in the future from Rugs Done Right."
"I ordered several days ago but have received no status updates on expected arrival - or even if my rug has shipped. I have no idea when I can expect it will be here, which in the ‘prime era’ we now live in, feels unacceptable. You’d serve yourself well to do a better job of setting customer expectations. I keep double checking my email to see if there is any info - and still none, but oddly a request asking for feedback on the experience."
"Order arrived in a timely fashion. Rugs are I great condition. The only issue I have is they are taking quite a while to lie flat on the floor."
"I placed an order September 9th and as of October 29th my order still hasn’t arrived. I had to contact the company to find out why my order was delayed. I feel they should have kept me updated on my order status."
"I was very pleased ordering my new rug on RugsDoneRight. I had found a rug online at a cheaper price, and RugsDoneRight stood behind their promise, and refunded me the price difference. They are a quality organization with good customer service. I will buy my next rug on RugsDoneRight."
"Rug delivered quickly and just as promised; well-packaged. I also had a prompt and polite response to a question before ordering. This is going to be a Christmas present, so don't know how it will be received, but it is exactly like its picture with vibrant colors and a very plush pile. Very pleased."
"The lady who helped me decide on just the right runner was awesome. I really appreciate the selection assistance."
"Great products, great prices and great customer service."
"This purchase and prompt service went FANTASTIC! We found the EXACT rug we had searched for, which the manufacturer indicated they no longer could provide! Free shipping and a discount for first time customer was the icing on the cake. The rug arrived in just over a week and was PERFECT!!"
"The customer service is excellent!"
"Overall great surface. We did have an issue with a rug as it was not in stock and not expected to be anytime soon. We understand this was a manufacturing issue but the communication could have been better on RugsDonRight’s end. We ended up getting a different rug other than the 311k that we had ordered."
RugsDoneRight is rated 4.62 based on 731 reviews