RugsDoneRight Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend RugsDoneRight

Tell us how RugsDoneRight made you happy

"Beautiful rug-just what I was looking for. Rugs Done Right had the best price & it arrived in just a few days. I'm happy, happy!!!"
"Completely happy with my rug. The customer service was excellent!"
"They are amazing at customer service. I was helped an incredible amount to exchange a rug and get the right size for the area."
"I am very happy with my new carpet, it is soft and my cat is also very happy with it. My cat was quick to snuggle up to it and take a rest."
"RugsDoneRight has an amazing selection of rugs, but better still over the top customer support. I ordered a rug on a Saturday night and soon realized I had ordered the wrong rug. I sent an email to their Customer Support Department and was contacted within the hour. Everything was straightened out with no hassle. Amazing experience"
"Agent was very helpful"
"GREAT selection, GREAT customer service. UNBEATABLE prices."
"Excellent customer service!"
"Frantastic! Love this company. So very happy."
"Not too bad. *** is cool."
"Great fast online help"
"*** called to inform me the rug originally purchased was out of stock due to an inventory issue. She sent me some alternative choices that were perfect and also sent a 15% off coupon for the new purchase. Very helpful!!"
"Such great live chat service. Really nice"
"Love this rug so much when I saw it at home goods, waited too long and it was gone. Had to have it , so I am paying about $*** more now to have it"
"All was good - except shipping is ??/ going out when ?"
"Great choices and prices!"
"I really appreciated the fast and helpful service I received through live chat."
"good"
"Response time on chat was fast and very clear on my options. Now let's hope the shipment arrives quickly and as pictured!"
"Easy to find what I wanted, great prices and free shipping are awesome!!"
RugsDoneRight is rated 4.79 based on 474 reviews