RugsDoneRight Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend RugsDoneRight
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Just hit the wrong button....sorry. Everything was a pleasure from your website to the fantastic customer service gal Jamie I worked with. Extremely good company. BUT I do not have my rug yet."
"We were happy to purchase the rug runner through RugsDoneRight because of the quality of the product."
"rugs done right honored their matching policy which was easy and great"
"I have not received either rug. Order placed"
"excellent customer service -- responsive and professional"
"High quality product, rapid delivery!"
"Very happy with this purchase"
"Rugs were packaged well and arrived within a few days."
"Prices are favorable compared to other options. Good communication regarding tracking. Quick turnaround on shipping orders and shipping is free."
"I could not be more pleased with the customer service of Rugs Done Right. From the online chat before placing my order to the delivery of the rug, everything was 5 star plus! Thank you for everything!"
"It took a little bit to get it, but that is because they made it to order. Great quality, looks great and when I rolled it out it went flat right away, didn't need to wait for the edges to uncurl which was awesome. I would highly recommend and I will definitely purchase from again. Great prices too!!"
"Gorgeous colors. Great design. Fast shipping. Perfect for my space great customer service too A+++++"
"Thank you for the accurate transaction. I love the rug!"
"I would have liked a notification of when the rug was shipped. I really like the quality and color of the rug. Thank you."
"Beautiful rug, however, it sheds like crazy. If I had more of a size choice for the area, I would not have gotten this one. I was limited in size. Vacuum everyday and it fills the vacuum. Not worth it in my opinion."
"Jamie was extremely helpful in advising me with my purchase. And the rug arrived very quickly. We are very pleased with Rugs Done Right!"
"Smooth process, fast shipping, and helpful chat. I'm not much of a rug-person so it was helpful to have things be so smooth and quick."
"I was very happy with the quick responses received from customer service. The rug arrived, very well wrapped and protected, and it is beautiful! Just exactly what I wanted! Thank you for providing an excellent quality product at an excellent price!"
"I was very disappointed after placing the order for my rug to find out that it was out of stock. I placed my order in January, and the delivery was delayed three times. I will say the customer service people were always very friendly and tried to be helpful. My rug finally came in August and I am very pleased with it. I am glad I waited. It is perfect for the space!"
"Just received order after placing at end of May. Was not notified it was back ordered until o reached out. The customer service agent said the notice must have gone to spam but I checked and was not there but did get other confirmations. Happy with product but not with time it took to receive."
RugsDoneRight is rated 4.65 based on 676 reviews