RugsDoneRight Reviews

of reviewers recommend RugsDoneRight
Under an hour
Read RugsDoneRight Reviews
I wanted an update as to approximate arrival time. NO real person to talk to. Did a “chat” then had to fill out customer inquiry card. STILL no response. NOT HAPPY
Rug came quickly and was great quality. No problems at all with the service.
many choices,and the best prices .I searched the web and RugsDoneRight had the best price after adding the coupon code and the shipping was free.
Found the rug that I eventually purchased when it showed up as an alternative color in the MYROOM photo opportunity. Could not purchase it there nor through the search engine, eventually the Live Chat person was able to find it so it could be added to the cart, but she even had difficulty locating it. The See It In Your Room feature was fabulous and sealed the deal on the purchase. Thank you.
Love the rug. It is just as pictured on the site. I received the rug even sooner than expected. I would order another rug without any hesitation.
Your site is very easy to use. Also I think your prices are very good.
First I was told my rug was in stock. When I asked for shipping details, was told yes, in stock, but will take 72 hours for that information. Now I’m told there was one in stock but damaged and I’ll have to wait 8 or so weeks. Not happy at all. I’m considering cancelling and giving my business to another company.
I have not received an update since I ordered my rug last week.
So far so good. Great prices. Easy to use website
Large selection of rugs....great prices!!!!
It's been over 3 weeks since I ordered the rug. It arrived damaged I had to ship it back. The damage was very obvious and whoever did the QC wasn't paying attention. It has cost me time and you money. The replacement is supposed to come next week, but no definite date. Customer service has been nice but still can't give me a delivery date. I have several things on hold until the rug arrives. I could have ordered from several other vendors and chose you but must say I'm very disappointed!
Absolutely fantastic to deal with: Delivery 7 days after purchase. Rug was perfect. Highly recommend this company. T. L
My review is less about the quality of the rug and more about the customer service and marketing. I had to return my rug as the colors portrayed on line were different than the actual color when it arrived. I was told in the on-line chat now was the time to buy as there was a special on return shipping. When you are paying almost $700 for a rug, there are certain expectations and one would be up front disclosure on return shipping costs. The special only covered your return if you bought another rug of the same or higher value. Returning the rug was over $200 in shipping charges that I had no choice but to absorb myself. Never again, there are way too many other options and others that cover return costs.
I am impressed by the communications I’ve received regarding my order; unfortunately, they were to inform me that the rug I ordered was no longer available. They do however have a fabulous online selection.
Prompt service. Competitive prices.
Lisa was extremely helpful through the online chat, helping me compare different rugs and offering options, showed me some pictures of the same rug in the showroom and virtually put the rug in my living room in order to help me make the decision.
Amazing service and quality Items
We love our rug! Great price, and delivery was fast!
I may upgrade this in the future but we were sent the wrong rug. I'm hoping the correct rug will be sent soon. I will then be able to judge your customer service which so far has been fair to us.
Rug excellent. Customer service was very responsive but delivery Took much longer than anticipated and I had to work hard to get clarified delivery expectations.
RugsDoneRight is rated 4.57 based on 852 reviews