Saclab GmbH & Co KG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saclab GmbH & Co KG

Tell us how Saclab GmbH & Co KG made you happy
Tolle Beratung u exzellente Ware u super Service ! Ich komme wieder ! Dankeschön
It was my first time selling something through Saclàb and I can only report positive things! First, about the process: it was super easy to "offer" them a product. I filled out the online form and sent it to the team along with pictures of my Hermès bag and super fast I got a very nice answer. After that we just agreed on a price and the purchase contract was signed. My bag was purchased after less than three weeks and I was updated in between. I also got the money on time as agreed. I am super happy with my experience: an incredibly nice and professional team, constant help, contact and updates. In addition, sending the bag was completely free for me! Especially great: the commission at Saclàb is more attractive than almost anywhere else. I would recommend them to sell and buy anytime (of all the designer pre-loved stores, I actually love their selection the most).
Very kind, friendly and professional team! Special big thanks to Oliver! He cared about me and my purchase and made it all work on time! Thank you so much for this amazing shopping experience! Rate 5!!!
Sehr gute Auswahl an Luxustaschen zu guten Preisen und hervorragender Service. Sehr zu empfehlen.
Very friendly communication. Item exactly like discription.
10/10 you guys rock
my Kelly fairies. first class service, kind and available. and with a personal note attached.:-)
As close to the original brand purchase I’ve ever made. So professional. I was assured of everything.
Made my first purchase and I am delighted of it. The bag is in pristine condition! the shipping was fast and secure but most of all the communication and help of customer service was first class. I highly recommend.
great value - high end quality - very fast delivery! I like and trust that shop
Amazing service. Very quick to reply and ship. 5 star:)
Incredibly professional. Very responsive in more than a timely matter. Reliable. I purchased a Hermes Kelly bag and for a big purchase like this they made sure I did not have a single worry. Couldn't be happier with the company and cannot recommend enough.
Very good after sales service, product was as described
All good! Nice Contact
Perfect!
Very good Service,trustworthy and reliable!
Einwandfreie und rasante Abwicklung! Sehr empfehlenswert!
Absolutely in love with this purchase and the shop! I will definately use this platform again!!
Super Tasche in Bestzustand. Kam sehr sicher verpackt mit Expressversand zum gewünschten Zeitpunkt. Preis nicht günstig, aber angemessen entsprechend der Topqualität. Habe bei einigen Second-Hand-Anbietern höhere Preise bei schlechterem Zustand der gleichen Tasche gesehen. Bin rundum zufrieden.
Der Einkauf hat Spaß gemacht Super Service kompetente nette Mitarbeiterin Blitzzustellung DANKE
Saclab GmbH & Co KG is rated 4.94 based on 139 reviews