Saclab GmbH & Co KG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saclab GmbH & Co KG

Tell us how Saclab GmbH & Co KG made you happy
amazing items! great prices! expert sellers!
So immpressed by contact with the Team and how fast they shipped my item. The bag is stunning and it matched the description in 100% (the condition was even better, in my opinion). Definitely I'd recomand it to my freind.
I was looking for this bag forever. Was really excited and honestly suprised about the quality of the product and the packaging. Will be back
Ordered a Chanel shopper. The bag is perfect, the contact with the company fast and it arrived to my door within 2 days. From now one Saclab will be my first choice. Satisfied costumer.
Ich würde dort jederzeit wieder kaufen. Meine gekaufte Tasche ist perfekt, die Abwicklung super. Die Mails würde ich mir in deutscher Sprache wünschen. Sehr empfehlenswert und jederzeit wieder. Hier kauft man ein Stück Luxus garantiert original.
Very fast shipping and awesome service!
You are fine in two languages. Quick answers. Quick transport. Excellent things. No problems :)
Thank you Saclàb for this stunning Chanel bag 🤩 also for your help and support during my shopping experience
Saclab has the best price when it comes to pre-owned bags. They are fair - sometimes negotiable - and really focused on me as a consumer and my needs. I can recommend buying here! And I hope they have more stock soon! ;)
Great customer service and amazing selection of products! Definitely recommend.
Very professional service & high quality authentic bags! I truly recommend Saclàb to anyone looking for a preloved handbag.
They provided me with a great service and a lovely Hermès Kelly.
Saclab GmbH & Co KG is rated 4.97 based on 38 reviews