Saclab GmbH & Co KG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saclab GmbH & Co KG

Tell us how Saclab GmbH & Co KG made you happy
amazing items! great prices! expert sellers!
So immpressed by contact with the Team and how fast they shipped my item. The bag is stunning and it matched the description in 100% (the condition was even better, in my opinion). Definitely I'd recomand it to my freind.
I was looking for this bag forever. Was really excited and honestly suprised about the quality of the product and the packaging. Will be back
Incredibly professional. Very responsive in more than a timely matter. Reliable. I purchased a Hermes Kelly bag and for a big purchase like this they made sure I did not have a single worry. Couldn't be happier with the company and cannot recommend enough.
SacLàb service is incredible! The bag I purchased was exactly as described on the website, the pictures were accurate and reported all small signs of use (which I find not so visible in person, another plus!) The pricing is absolutely fair, especially when compared to other luxury online resellers. I also appreciated that they offer free shipping (got it the next day) and returns, which I very much appreciate when you buy such items. My bag came with a bag insert, which pleasantly surprised me as I did not expect it at all! Finally, the hand written note was a lovely personal touch. I hope to visit one of their stores soon and I will be definitely purchasing with them in the future.
Super Service, Blitzversand, alles hervorragend. Endlich mal ein Secondhand Taschenhandel, der sich auf wirklich guten Service spezialisiert hat!
Ordered a Chanel shopper. The bag is perfect, the contact with the company fast and it arrived to my door within 2 days. From now one Saclab will be my first choice. Satisfied costumer.
Ich würde dort jederzeit wieder kaufen. Meine gekaufte Tasche ist perfekt, die Abwicklung super. Die Mails würde ich mir in deutscher Sprache wünschen. Sehr empfehlenswert und jederzeit wieder. Hier kauft man ein Stück Luxus garantiert original.
Very fast shipping and awesome service! Thank you very much
You are fine in two languages. Quick answers. Quick transport. Excellent things. No problems :)
Thank you Saclàb for this stunning Chanel bag 🤩 also for your help and support during my shopping experience
Saclab has the best price when it comes to pre-owned bags. They are fair - sometimes negotiable - and really focused on me as a consumer and my needs. I can recommend buying here! And I hope they have more stock soon! ;)
Great customer service and amazing selection of products! Definitely recommend.
Very professional service & high quality authentic bags! I truly recommend Saclàb to anyone looking for a preloved handbag.
They provided me with a great service and a lovely Hermès Kelly.
Saclab GmbH & Co KG is rated 4.97 based on 108 reviews