Saclab GmbH & Co KG Reviews

4.97 Rating 30 Reviews
100 %
of reviewers recommend Saclab GmbH & Co KG

Write Your review

Tell us how Saclab GmbH & Co KG made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
Ich würde dort jederzeit wieder kaufen. Meine gekaufte Tasche ist perfekt, die Abwicklung super. Die Mails würde ich mir in deutscher Sprache wünschen. Sehr empfehlenswert und jederzeit wieder. Hier kauft man ein Stück Luxus garantiert original.
The purchase was very easy and it was as pictured and described:)
My bag arrived in 3 working days but I did not receive any confirmation email about the shipment, so I was quite surprised when I got it.
Taking into account the amount spent I would expect better quality of packaging, and I don't mean the original dustbag but the box in which my dream bag arrived:)
Super service Will be back for more
The bag was in perfect condition and arrived extremely quickly. The customer service was exceptional and the selection of items on the website are all amazing! I will definitely be purchasing more items!
Hervorragend
Top Ware, Top Kontakt, schnelle Lieferung. Einfach Perfekt.
Mit Unterstützung des sehr netten und hilfsbereiten Saclab-Teams halte ich nun meine Traumtasche in den Händen. Die Lieferung erfolgte sehr zügig und die Tasche mit Zubehör war bestens verpackt. Auch eine persönliche Karte vom Saclab-Team war dabei - sehr nett.
Die Tasche entspricht den Fotos vom Angebot. Ich kann und werde Saclab weiterempfehlen.
Excellent and highly recommend
Very nice contact,Perfect Service!
Excellence!
Perfetta, bellissima bag, spedizione velocissima, serietà e professionalità
Complimenti, ottimo sito e professionalità.
“Everything was perfect"🤎 ! Thank you Saclàb for this stunning Chanel bag! I love it! It is a beautiful tanzanite!
I love it! It is a beautiful tanzanite!💙
Very fast shipping and awesome service!
Thank you very much
Schneller Versand, Tasche in hervorragendem Zustand, sehr guter Preis.
Excellent service!!!
Schnelle Abwiklug. Unkompiziert, Profesionell
Great experience would recommend
amazing items! great prices! expert sellers!
The most unique bags can be found at Saclàb! Real gems! On top of that excellent customer service, swift responses and shipping :)
Saclab GmbH & Co KG is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews