SACLÀB Reviews

of reviewers recommend SACLÀB

Tell us how SACLÀB made you happy
SACLÀB Reviews | 16th May 2020
SACLÀB Reviews | 11th May 2020
SACLÀB Reviews | 10th May 2020
SACLÀB Reviews | 9th May 2020
SACLÀB Reviews | 9th May 2020
SACLÀB Reviews | 8th May 2020
SACLÀB Reviews | 8th May 2020
More Photos & Videos
Perfetta, bellissima bag, spedizione velocissima, serietà e professionalità
Complimenti, ottimo sito e professionalità.
“Everything was perfect"🤎 ! Thank you Saclàb for this stunning Chanel bag! I love it! It is a beautiful tanzanite!
I love it! It is a beautiful tanzanite!💙
I love it! It is a beautiful tanzanite!💙
Very fast shipping and awesome service!
Schneller Versand, Tasche in hervorragendem Zustand, sehr guter Preis.
Excellent service!!!
Schnelle Abwiklug. Unkompiziert, Profesionell
Great experience would recommend
amazing items! great prices! expert sellers!
The most unique bags can be found at Saclàb! Real gems! On top of that excellent customer service, swift responses and shipping :)
So immpressed by contact with the Team and how fast they shipped my item. The bag is stunning and it matched the description in 100% (the condition was even better, in my opinion). Definitely I'd recomand it to my freind.
You are fine in two languages. Quick answers. Quick transport. Excellent things. No problems :)
Everything was perfect 😊
Thank you Saclàb for this stunning Chanel bag 🤩 also for your help and support during my shopping experience
Saclab has the best price when it comes to pre-owned bags. They are fair - sometimes negotiable - and really focused on me as a consumer and my needs. I can recommend buying here! And I hope they have more stock soon! ;)
Ausgezeichneter, schneller und entgegenkommender Kundenservice, Versand schnell, Tasche und Zustand wie beschrieben - ich würde wieder kaufen; vielen Dank!
I was looking for this bag forever. Was really excited and honestly suprised about the quality of the product and the packaging. Will be back
Great customer service and amazing selection of products! Definitely recommend.
SACLÀB is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews