SACLÀB GmbH Reviews

of reviewers recommend SACLÀB GmbH

Tell us how SACLÀB GmbH made you happy
Alles super 👍🏻
Mlle johanna legay
Excellent products and excellent support. If you also could take care of import fees formalities and the like and include it in the purchase price, that would be amazing! Otherwise, I‘m very happy with my purchase and am visiting your online shop regularly!
The quality of the items were generally very good except for once that the item came in very poorly packed and appeared to be used despite it was listed as Grade 1 in the website. Staff are generally very helpful and friendly.
Es geht schnell , sehr gute Ware gepackt, Kunden freilich.weiter so!
The whole shopping experience was smooth, and customer service was great and provided additional pictures of the product before shipping it out. The actual product is exactly what described on the website. I only gave 4 starts out of 5 is due to the shipping flexibility and additional import fee wasn’t disclosed at check out. Delivery was required signature which option to hold it at the pickup location before delivery was not offered. This is a bit cumbersome for a working gal like me to be home to sign for the delivery during the week. The import fee had also caught me off guard. Wish it was disclosed at the checkout. Other than that, I will definitely purchase again.
Very fast response and good service!
The purchase was very easy and it was as pictured and described:) My bag arrived in 3 working days but I did not receive any confirmation email about the shipment, so I was quite surprised when I got it. Taking into account the amount spent I would expect better quality of packaging, and I don't mean the original dustbag but the box in which my dream bag arrived:)
SACLÀB GmbH is rated 4.9 based on 170 reviews