SACLÀB GmbH Reviews

of reviewers recommend SACLÀB GmbH

Tell us how SACLÀB GmbH made you happy
Excellent service received my item quickly in immaculate condition. Thank you!!
Great experience and the bag was as described
Danke - jederzeit wieder - Top Service
The experience I had shopping with Saclab is just like shopping in the boutique or to be honest, even better: great variety of excellent items, exceptional service and buying experience, in one word "perfect". Will definitely buy from Saclab over and over again. Thank you very much, Saclab, for this 5 star class experience!
5/5 great selection great delivery great experience
Purchasing with Saclab was a great experience. Perfect and supportive customer service, fast shipping, the bag is in perfect condition. Highly recommend🙂
U are great
Customer service is top notch. They are very quick and patient to reply any inquiry I had. The bag i received was in such good condition that it looked brand new. I will be shopping with SacLab again for sure.
Impeccabile
Always perfect, the best Luxury Bag Store ever 💗
Absolut vertrauenswürdig. Ware wie beschrieben. Schneller und sicherer Versand. Kontaktpersonen sind immer auskunftsfähig und beantworten alle Fragen. Gerne wieder.
I found you through Maria Draganova. I’m very satisfied with my purchase the description on website is exactly the same as the product I received. Thank you. ❤️
amazing experience, fast shipping, very helpfull team. 10/10
Very pleased with my shopping experience, received my bag very fast, everything is perfect! Looking forward to shop more on Saclab :)
Dear Team, I was extremely happy with my purchase. The pricing is super fair and the quality of the bag is exactly as described. It’s great to have found a trustworthy reseller. The costumer service was outstanding. 10/10 would recommend
I had problems with my bank and they were very supportive with all the process to get the bag of my dreams
Great quality, fast shipping
this ios the best shop , around europa, very serious, big choice ect.. the best staff
Das GeeGee Savannah war in einem ausgezeichneten Zustand, und, wie immer, war auch der Service von SACLÁB ebenso :)
Sehr professionell. Meine Tasche wurde exakt beschrieben. Detailgetreue Bilder. Fragen zeitnah beantwortet. Der Versand der Tasche war nach Bezahlung blitzschnell. Jederzeit würde ich wieder ein Schmuckstück bei Saclab erwerben.
SACLÀB GmbH is rated 4.9 based on 174 reviews