Saclab GmbH & Co KG Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saclab GmbH & Co KG

Tell us how Saclab GmbH & Co KG made you happy
Excellent service! I am more than pleased with my order at Saclab and will recommend the shop to everyone interested in luxury handbags. The bag I ordered is immaculate, came with full set, was neatly packed and on top of that arrived very fast. In my opinion, the prices on the website are fair and you get the luxury experience (or an even better one) thart you would get if you got a bag brand new from the store. As you see, very happy customer and future customer!
Amazing
Perfekter Service, alle Angaben absolut korrekt. Habe bereits mehrere Taschen bei SACLÁB gekauft und verkauft: Jederzeit + gerne wieder. Absolut empfehlenswert!
Super 👍 Service und alles toll organisiert. Chapeau👌
Schnelle Lieferung. Artikel wie beschrieben. Perfekt.
Fastest shipping, great customer service! Loved to buy with saclab
Amazing bags and great people
Amazing quality and fast delivery, thank you!
The perfect place to buy your „Darling“ Bag ❤️👌🏻
They are super amazing!!!
The bag was exactly as described, the customer service was very kind, the delivery fast and the handwritten note greatly appreciated
Product was quality and just as I described, customer service was great. Shipping was rough for those who live in a different country. I wish Saclab would spend more time with protective packaging when shipping so the product is better protected to prevent damage to the item. Although item was not damaged, it could have been due to the poor packaging.
Perfect service.
Ware wie beschrieben, gut und schnell 👍🏻
Extremely happy with my bag! incredible service and company… will buy definitely more from you guys. Xo Jasmine
Thank you for such an amazing service for my first Hermès bag purchase.
Maxine provided great service and support:)
Excellent service; what a rare germ in Germany. I will definitely buy from Olivier and team again, and hopefully soon!
Very happy with my purchase!
I love you saclab