Sacred Maps Co Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over a month
Kelley Strickland
"I recently purchased a wooden map as a gift and it is absolutely stunning. I was honestly pleasantly surprised with the quality and beauty of how the map turned out. It is a lovely addition to our home and my husband loves it! Thank you so much for the time and effort put into the craftsmanship and attention to detail. I will recommend your company to everyone that I can!"
Amber Buffalo
"When i received my sacred map it exceeded my expectation. The quality of the wood was excellent thick and durable. The quality of the work beyond what I paid for! Thank you so much. This will be a gift that will last a life time"
Autumn O
"It was lovely! My boyfriend loved the gift! Thank you very much"
"I ordered a star map for the 10 year anniversary of my husband’s death. This is a very difficult milestone but we were able to order something beautiful to represent the sky from the night he died in 2008. Thank you for this wonderful gift."
"Love our map, it was better than expected, I do wish you could pick font and size for the customization. I really was not a fan of the ordering process, specifically the shipping. It took longer than anticipated and not very well communicated."
"Wow! This exceeded my expectations by far! I loved every detail. It's gorgeous! The wood is beautiful, and very high quality. I will be buying another from you soon! Thank you!"
"It was such a unique gift...great quality ..the website was a little difficult to use because if u want back to edit it wiped all The previous text out and started over from the beginning...but other than that it was a great experience"
"Amazing will buy again"
"It came pretty quickly to be such a big picture! It took about a week to come. I loved the free shipping deal and I loved how I was about to personalize the wood."
"Absolutely Stunning!!! I can't wait to give it to my husband for our anniversary. He's going to love it!!! I am very pleased with the results."
"The print and design was beautiful. My husband loved the gift!!"
"The map was beautifully made and great quality!"
"The print was very clear and the color was great. The wood was a little chipped on the back but overall I would buy again."
"Love it! Would definitely recommend to someone. Love how they have options to really personalize the piece!"
"The quality and customer service was great you all are quick on responses and answers to problems"
"Way more than I expected! Well worth every penny!!!"
"Amazing work! The quality of the wood is great and the print was clear as can be. Outstanding job, I’ll be buying more in the future."
"It turned out great! I bought it as an anniversary gift and it was perfect!"
"It was lovely! My boyfriend loved the gift! Thank you very much"
"It was absolutely gorgeous! The print was clear and crisp and it was so much more beautiful than I had anticipated! Thank you!"
"Very good quality"