Sacred Maps Co Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over 7 Days
Kristy Nencetti
"You helped captured an amazing moment in my life, the day my twin sister and I were born. We were considered miracles and I am forever grateful to be able to give her this. So many other companies out there that offers a similar product but it definitely meant a lot more to be able to give the business to a small family owned company! You guys do amazing things! Thank you!"
Laura Ryan
"Beautiful work! I am very happy with the print and the quality. This was the day he proposed to me and the star map was a Christmas gift for him. Thank you!"
Kelley Strickland
"I recently purchased a wooden map as a gift and it is absolutely stunning. I was honestly pleasantly surprised with the quality and beauty of how the map turned out. It is a lovely addition to our home and my husband loves it! Thank you so much for the time and effort put into the craftsmanship and attention to detail. I will recommend your company to everyone that I can!"
"Amazing! Thank you for making my Christmas Gift to my Fiance so special. He loves it!"
"I ordered a map of the sky at the exact moment and place that my wife and I were officially married to give her for Christmas. The order process was simple, and the order was sent out very quickly. The quality of the map is great, very clear. I would highly recommend this company if you are looking for one of these maps. I am not known for being the most romantic guy, so this gift really earned me some points. I already have some other memories I plan to commemorate with a map."
"It was beautiful and very well made. However, my girlfriend never got to see it for Christmas and our anniversary as she ended up cheating on me. I'm sure she would have loved it though, I sure did"
"One of the maps that I ordered turned out great. The person that received it, loved it. The second map had a spelling error so I requested a replacement. Unfortunately, I never received the replacement. I ordered these a couple of days after thanksgiving and gave them as Christmas gifts. I thought for sure even after requesting a replacement, I would get it before Christmas. The shipping label was printed and the tracking continues to say only that the label has been printed. My in laws are now left with a map that could have been amazing, but just looks a little silly with a spelling error."
"This was ordered before Christmas and supposed to be delivered by the 24th. It still hasn’t arrived and it’s now January 6. If you have a tracking number please find out where it is."
"BEAUTIFUL product and great quality! Took a little longer to arrive than expected but very happy with what I received :)"
"My first review of this company was negative because I never received my map & could not contact the company. However, after the holidays the owner emailed me and explained the situation & within a week I received my map. A map that I am extremely happy with. They are a smaller company that seem to have grown over night so my advice would be to just be patient with them. The owner seems genuine and wants to provide his customers with a quality product. I would order again."
"The print seemed a bit low-quality with the star map itself. Seemed a bit blurry, low resolution, and the wood comes through a bit. Just doesn't seem very high quality and I'm a bit disappointed. I also added a special request to remove the date at the bottom if possible, which was completely ignored (someone could have at least have reached out and said that you couldn't do that)."
"I bought one for my girlfriend for Christmas. Even though I ordered it very close to the holiday, it arrived in time! The quality is beautiful. I am very pleased, and so is she!"
"The quality and efficiency of this company is amazing!"
"I got the star map as a present for my father's birthday. He absolutely loves it, and I would purchase from Sacred Skies again and again."
"I do love the print and the concept of the print. The wood is great, however, on the black backdrop, the stars are a little hard to see."
"The surface of the wood has a 3"x2" chunk of a replacement piece of wood, where there was a blemish I assume, right under the outer border line. It takes away from the overall clean aesthetic. The print quality is pretty good considering it's on wood which can bleed a little."
"The wooden map was exactly what we wanted! Perfect and beautiful!"
"This is an amazing company!"
"Submitted my order on the 27th. A mistake was made but within the same day as ordering I notified this company that a mistake was made. I was told a replacement map would be sent out in time for Christmas. It is now December 31 and I have still yet to receive my replacement. VERY disappointed."
"Perfect as all 3 of the other wood maps we bought."
"I love it!"
"I have not received this product yet. I paid extra to have it delivered by Christmas Eve. The tracking information indicates it has not left your facility yet. I reached out by email on Christmas Eve and I have not had any response as of yet. I was very much looking forward to this product."
"Amazing product. Seriously, I love it. For a new and growing company, I am proud to support this place. This is an amazing gift, as it was a gift for me from my girl friend (for our 1 year anniversary) of the night sky, the night I asked her out. It's an amazing gift, 5 stars."
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.59 based on 355 reviews