Sacred Maps Co Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over a month
Kelley Strickland
"I recently purchased a wooden map as a gift and it is absolutely stunning. I was honestly pleasantly surprised with the quality and beauty of how the map turned out. It is a lovely addition to our home and my husband loves it! Thank you so much for the time and effort put into the craftsmanship and attention to detail. I will recommend your company to everyone that I can!"
Amber Buffalo
"When i received my sacred map it exceeded my expectation. The quality of the wood was excellent thick and durable. The quality of the work beyond what I paid for! Thank you so much. This will be a gift that will last a life time"
Autumn O
"It was lovely! My boyfriend loved the gift! Thank you very much"
"Wood was perfect. No imperfections. Map was perfect. Clear and bright. I love it. I forgot some information in the order. He immediately corrected it for me when I sent the email request. Thank you. I am planning another one too. This one was a gift for my parents anniversary."
"Purchased this for a Christmas present, very happy with my map,and price was reasonable"
"Overall, the print was lovely. However, I was disappointed by two aspects: 1. The galaxy is much more pixelated than portrayed while placing the order. This gives it a sloppy effect which is really unfortunate. 2. The beveled edge is on the back where you can’t see it when hung up? Considering this detail was extra, I thought it would be on the front. I hope this helps because I would love to purchase products in the future. Best, Bri"
"I ordered a star map for the 10 year anniversary of my husband’s death. This is a very difficult milestone but we were able to order something beautiful to represent the sky from the night he died in 2008. Thank you for this wonderful gift."
"Its really pretty, but there were a few issues. There was a misprint on my map. It may have been my fault but when i tried to message them about the issue they never responded. On top of that i had to message them a week after i ordered it to see if it was even on the way. Also. It only allows all block capital letters and no change in font and that make the text look really tacky The application will not allow you to copy and paste text or names, so it makes it a huge pain to get it to look the way you want to. Unfortunately, will not order from this company again. If this order turned out as beautiful as i thought it was going too, i was goint to order 5 more for christmas gifts. Its a great idea and the wood looks so nice vs. The prints that other sites offer. But the text and non existent customer service left me dissapointed and regretting spending so much on a wedding gift that i cant even give the couple."
"Love our map, it was better than expected, I do wish you could pick font and size for the customization. I really was not a fan of the ordering process, specifically the shipping. It took longer than anticipated and not very well communicated."
"Wow! This exceeded my expectations by far! I loved every detail. It's gorgeous! The wood is beautiful, and very high quality. I will be buying another from you soon! Thank you!"
"It was such a unique gift...great quality ..the website was a little difficult to use because if u want back to edit it wiped all The previous text out and started over from the beginning...but other than that it was a great experience"
"Amazing will buy again"
"It came pretty quickly to be such a big picture! It took about a week to come. I loved the free shipping deal and I loved how I was about to personalize the wood."
"My sky map was not delivered to the correct address and I can find no customer service to help solve the issue."
"Absolutely Stunning!!! I can't wait to give it to my husband for our anniversary. He's going to love it!!! I am very pleased with the results."
"The print and design was beautiful. My husband loved the gift!!"
"The map was beautifully made and great quality!"
"The print was very clear and the color was great. The wood was a little chipped on the back but overall I would buy again."
"Put the wrong date on it and refused to replace it. Total scam. Ruined my 9 year old son's birthday."
Hello, I am looking at your order, after the original order, a new replacement map was sent out and we had delivery confirmation. Can you confirm you did or did not receive the replacement map? You can also log into your account and check the shipping tracking numbers to verify delivery.
"Love it! Would definitely recommend to someone. Love how they have options to really personalize the piece!"
"The quality and customer service was great you all are quick on responses and answers to problems"
"Way more than I expected! Well worth every penny!!!"
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.65 based on 268 reviews