Sacred Maps Co Reviews

Nikkee Joiner
Sacred Maps Co 5 star review on 19th February 2019
Sacred Maps Co 5 star review on 15th February 2019
Francesca Wesley
Very good quality wood. I was very impressed how well they came out, exceeded my expectations. 100% worth the price and it was quick delivery.
It’s was absolutely outstanding
Excellent customer service.
Overall the wood and quality of the stars and wording is great. I liked it alot and its a really good sentimental gift.
Looks Amazing! I love it!
Great quality and speedy delivery
This is the third map I have bought, quality is always exceptional! Will be ordering more in the future!
Beautiful and high-quality.
My order WAS WRONG!!!!! This is the fourth time I am writing to your company. The order arrived with the time printed twice so it was illegible. I was told I would receive a new one in the mail and theN Never heard from this company again. I want my money back or I want my order corrected. This is ridiculous. I messaged the company via the customer service form on the website and I get an email asking to review the company?!?! Fix my order and maybe the review will be better. Oh and this incorrect product was delivered TWO MONTHS AGO.
Hello, I am sorry to hear about your misprint and customer service experience. I have doubled checked and made sure your replacement map was sent out and that it was to your satisfaction. Please let us know if this is not the case. Thanks
very good quality and customer service!
It came quicker than expected. And it's gorgeous. Thank you. I shopped a dozen star map type companies before settling on Sacred Maps. And I wasn't disappointed. I believe your product is not only the best value for the price, but has the most unique design options and space to make a unique gift. Thank you!
Amazing gift. My husband was thrilled about the map.
I highly appreciate their professionalism.They replied to all my questions and made sure all my requirements are met. They cared about the shipping and wrapped it carefully so my map made it in one piece, even though it flew from one continent to another.
Amazing gift. My husband was thrilled about the map.
I highly appreciate their professionalism. They replied to all my questions and made sure all my requirements are met. They cared about the shipping and wrapped it carefully so my map made it in one piece, even though it flew from one continent to another. . Thank you, Sacred Maps😊
Sacred Maps Co 5 star review on 20th February 2020
I was very happy with the quality and how the print turned out but my print was incomplete. Left the message unfinished, which was the main part of the frame, so disappointed about that.
She loves it, however I ordered "belveld edges" and they were not, I didn't send it back because it was a Valentine's gift.
The print was unclear. I was unable to read the time. I emailed customer service and they said they would send a new one but I haven’t heard anything about when that would arrive.
Everything was awesome and customer service was the best.
This is exactly what I was looking for. The quality is top notch. I am very happy with my Starmap.
I looked around at many places to order and I was so impressed with Sacred That I didn’t just order once, I ordered twice! My order arrived before I expected and the product fill my needs! I’m so happy with it!
It looked nice. My only suggestion, and maybe it exists but I didn't see it, is to have a choice of fonts for the text.
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.53 based on 445 reviews