Sacred Maps Co Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over 7 Days
"I am very impressed with the quality and look of the star map I received! I absolutely love it and so did my boyfriend. Took a little while to get here, up in Canada, but it was well worth the wait!"
Josh Hagen
"I would say this product is excellent. It was exceptionally clear. A true, solid piece of wood. Cheaper than the competition and a much better product. Would buy again."
MEGAN DEVOSHA
"My purchase was a gift so I never touched the wooden map to be able to comment on wood quality, but the recipient sent me a picture to thank me and said she and her new husband really loved it! From the picture that I saw, it turned out as I hoped and looked great! Thank you!"
"This was an amazing gift. My wife bought this for me as a random gift of love and I couldn’t have been happier to get this. It’s something so simple yet meaningful, great quality, and very clear printing. The wood is not some cheap trash, its real nice wood. I will always admire the gift now that it sits on our headboard. It makes for great paddle too when things get hot after you get a great gift like this too..."
"Very happy with my purchase. Just what I was looking for. Shipped fast. Can't wait to give it to my husband for our 5 year anniversary."
"This is an awesome idea and a unique product. Quality seems good. I do wish the printing of the stars were more clear and vibrant. The star map area is slightly blurry. Wondering if it would have been better to choose the small size rather than the mid-size, as it appears perhaps the star map was enlarged without a corresponding increase in print quality."
"My star map was great! the wood was sturdy and high quality thank you!"
"I got two of these for my niece and nephew and their mom loved them! Good quality and great price, I’ll definitely be buying again"
"The star map was very well done and good quality. My wife loved the gift."
"Second purchase and did not disappoint! It was a great house warming gift :)"
"I was absolutly thrilled with the quality and detail of my map! My fiance was through the roof when I gave it to him. A perfect gift to remember a perfect day!"
"Amazing! I couldn't find a star map that wasn't super overpriced when you order a frame with it. Your map printed on wood is a great idea because you don't need the frame. The naturalistic style is also very in right now, so I'm sure my husband's going to love the way it looks as well as the sentiment and the memory of our first date. Arrived on time and maybe a bit early, looking great and true to advertised picture. Good experience overall. Best of luck growing your company!"
"I loved the idea of sacred maps and thought it would be a perfect gift for my fiancé for our anniversary and it was! As soon as he saw it he got tears in his eyes!"
"I have worked over 15 years in the printing industry, specifically, wide format and flatbet printing and I was incredibly impressed with the quality."
"Beautiful and very meaningful to my boyfriend and me for the time we watched stars from Yosemite. thank you for such a meaningful gift. Excellent quality, so special."
"It came a day later then what I was told which isn’t really that bad but other then that I was extremely impressed with the quality. Thank you very much."
"Arrived earlier than expected, in perfect condition. Thank you!"
"Awesome unique gift. My wife love it."
"My friend cried upon seeing the gift. Outstanding product!"
"My boyfriend really loved the map, the only issue was that the date had the wrong year - it was supposed to be 2018 and it had 2019."
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.53 based on 399 reviews