Sacred Maps Co Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over a month
"Amazing work! The quality of the wood is great and the print was clear as can be. Outstanding job, I’ll be buying more in the future."
"It turned out great! I bought it as an anniversary gift and it was perfect!"
"When i received my sacred map it exceeded my expectation. The quality of the wood was excellent thick and durable. The quality of the work beyond what I paid for! Thank you so much. This will be a gift that will last a life time"
"It was lovely! My boyfriend loved the gift! Thank you very much"
"It was absolutely gorgeous! The print was clear and crisp and it was so much more beautiful than I had anticipated! Thank you!"
"Very good quality"
"Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to give it to my husband for our 5th anniversary!"
"Happy with the purchase. Bought it as an anniversary gift and my partner loves it! I will say, one little cornered on the bottom was a little dented, the print could’ve been a little bit more clear for the constellations and my liking, and I thought it was gonna be a little bit larger. However, she absolutely loved the size of it! And we are ordering another one for our salon studio! Love the concept! Will recommend to others. 😊"
"The print was very clear, my wife loved it."
"LOVE this! Absolutely beautiful. I think my husband will love it for our 5th anniversary!"
"It was beautiful. I bought it for my best friends wedding. She said it was the best present they received. Thank you soooo much!!"
"The date on my plaque was wrong and after countless emails trying to get it fixed, no one would fix it and then just stopped responding to my emails. Horrible customer service."
Hello, Taking a look at your order, we have no emails associated with this order. Please email info@sacredskies.co if you still wish to have this corrected.
"I would consider poxying the entire front side so it doesnt have that rough feeling. Overall im happy with what i recieved. My boyfriend enjoyed it. I would have like it bigger though prices are a bit much"
Hello, thanks for your feedback, We have been experimenting with putting a clear coat on the top, but the cure / handling times would make it near impossible for us to meet customer deadlines.

We consider our pricing very competitive considering we are printing on Wood and not poster paper, and shipping costs for us far our weigh the cost of our competitors shipping paper.

We also offer larger sizes with New competitive pricing.

Again, thank you for your Feedback :)
"I bought this for my husband for our 8th anniversary. He absolutely loved it and thought it was super special. Thank you for providing a unique and quality product!"
"The wood was good, the print was alright, it could have been clearer with the map but it was good, overall I liked the product"
"overall the product looks okay the only concern I have is if there's a scratch/scuff across the finish so not sure if that can be wiped with a wet or damp cloth... I have not reached out to customer service or emailed about this issue because I just opened the box a few days ago. Also I'm not sure if anybody is going to reply back because I did not hear back on a few emails I've sent. Customer service needs to improve."
"I love my new star map, although unfortunately 3 of the corners got smashed in delivery so it doesn't look as nice as I would have liked it to."
Oh No!
Samantha, would you like us to get you a replacement map? Please email a couple photos of the damage to info@sacredskies.co.
"We were Given this as a wedding gift and love it. A very thoughtful gift that fits our adventuresome lives and our fascination with everything space related. Print was clear, Size fit our wall perfectly, not to large a print."
"It was beautiful! I will definitely order again :-)"
"I first bought a wooden map as an anniversary gift for my boyfriend and I loved the turn out so much that I purchased another one as a birthday gift for my father a mere two months later! Excellent quality; a very unique, special, timeless present that lights up the recipient's eyes. I have a feeling this wont be my last map... Thanks again for an awesome job!"
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.67 based on 248 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!