Sacred Maps Co Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over 7 Days
"I am very impressed with the quality and look of the star map I received! I absolutely love it and so did my boyfriend. Took a little while to get here, up in Canada, but it was well worth the wait!"
Josh Hagen
"I would say this product is excellent. It was exceptionally clear. A true, solid piece of wood. Cheaper than the competition and a much better product. Would buy again."
MEGAN DEVOSHA
"I loved the idea of sacred maps and thought it would be a perfect gift for my fiancé for our anniversary and it was! As soon as he saw it he got tears in his eyes!"
"I have worked over 15 years in the printing industry, specifically, wide format and flatbet printing and I was incredibly impressed with the quality."
"Beautiful and very meaningful to my boyfriend and me for the time we watched stars from Yosemite. thank you for such a meaningful gift. Excellent quality, so special."
"It came a day later then what I was told which isn’t really that bad but other then that I was extremely impressed with the quality. Thank you very much."
"Arrived earlier than expected, in perfect condition. Thank you!"
"Awesome unique gift. My wife love it."
"My friend cried upon seeing the gift. Outstanding product!"
"My boyfriend really loved the map, the only issue was that the date had the wrong year - it was supposed to be 2018 and it had 2019."
"The print is great and better than I thought it would be! The only complaint that I would have is that when I ordered, the print shown was missing some things I'd put on it. I was pleasently surprised then when it came fully as I ordered. Overall I'm happy with my purchase"
"Great quality, and the wife loved it! Thank you!"
"It was awesome, wished I would have got a bigger size tho"
"Order was incorrect and customers service was contacted multiple times about it and I have not heard anything back from them"
"The map turned out amazing. It will be such a great family keepsake."
"This is the second wooden map I have bought from Sacred Maps. They have been a big hit as gifts to family members, Quality is greatq"
"Loved it! much better than a poster"
"Very good quality. It was a lot better than I originally expected. Shipping was fast, but it did take some time to for them to create it"
"The quality of the map was great... My husband loved it!"
"The quality and print is pristine. I bought this for my niece who was born in December for her nursery. My sister loves it so much. It’s beautiful and better than I imagined"
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.51 based on 387 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access