Sacred Maps Co Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over 7 Days
"I am very impressed with the quality and look of the star map I received! I absolutely love it and so did my boyfriend. Took a little while to get here, up in Canada, but it was well worth the wait!"
Josh Hagen
"I would say this product is excellent. It was exceptionally clear. A true, solid piece of wood. Cheaper than the competition and a much better product. Would buy again."
MEGAN DEVOSHA
"The quality of the map was great... My husband loved it!"
"The quality and print is pristine. I bought this for my niece who was born in December for her nursery. My sister loves it so much. It’s beautiful and better than I imagined"
"My wife’s friend bought us one as a wedding gift. When we moved I didn’t think to wrap it and it got scratched up. I ordered a replacement and was very surprised by how easy the UI was to use. I have a plan to get a similar gif for my sister on her wedding coming up."
"We had no idea what to expect from the actual item but the concept was great and we wanted to give it a try. With a little hesitation, we ordered 2 as wedding gifts. When they arrived a few days later (in SC), we could not have been more surprised and pleased. We chose the natural wood option and were glad to see that the wood grain wasn't pronounced so as to distract from the actual "picture". The coloring was sharp and the quality was better than expected. The only thing we wished had been different is that there had been more to the picture - since we chose the natural wood, it sort of felt empty and perhaps needed more to it. Still, very happy, would definitely recommend, and will buy from again!"
"This was a great quality piece of art. My wife loves it!"
"I have not received the product even after it says it has been delivered and have submitted an email for support to try and get this fixed so I can receive what I payed for. Nothing so far, no follow up, no email, absolutely nothing. I’m sure the product is amazing but I wouldn’t know."
Hello Andrew, I see that someone from our team has contacted you and is working with you to track down the star map.
"Map exceeded expectations!! Beautiful!!"
"PHENOMENAL ! Thank you !!! Love it !!!"
"I was so happy with how this turned out! Absolutely beautiful."
"The map looked great! I got it for my 8 year old for her birthday. It came two days too late, so we are giving it to her some other time. Maybe Christmas and get her younger sister one as well. It coming late was not out of the shipping date they said, it arrived right at the end of the quoted shipping dates. I just had my figures crossed it would have came a bit early. So be sure to order in time for when you want it. I got the border around it with trees and stuff to make it a bit more her style and age. I think it will still carry well through the years."
"This was a gift and it was terrific. It is unique, beautiful and something made to last. Thank you!"
"my map arrived late and was not as pictured! i paid extra for shipping for a guaranteed arrival before Valentine’s day, and to my disappointment it arrived the day after. I have tried to get in contact with the support for this company and have not received a response. I would like to figure out how this can be made right as the service advertised was not the service provided nor was the map well depicted as it is in person. I am discouraged with this experience with a Sacred Maps- unless i am contacted soon I do not recommend purchasing from this company. Sad day."
Hello Alexandria, I am sorry you are not happy with your star map. I have searched for your email, but do not see anything from the email address provided with this review. I will reach out via email to address your complaints. Thanks for letting us know.
"It was all great! my wife loved it. print quality and wood was all perfect. only thing that could be improved was the time it took to ship out, however your web page was very upfront about it taking 7-10 days to ship so I cant complain about it. If I have another reason to buy a similar item I will absolutely be a return customer."
"The product is nice, mostly as expected if not slightly thinner than I thought it would be. I did, however, pay extra for delivery by Valentine's day and placed my order 10 days beforehand. I did not get my map until the day after Valentine's, it having shipped out on 2/11. I understand it's a small company and may get backed up near holidays but I did not get what I paid for. If I had been told it would be after the holiday, I wouldn't have paid extra for a "rush delivery." I actually think I should be refunded the shipping cost difference since when I ordered I picked "in your hands by Valentine's day" delivery and I didn't get that. I could've just gotten free shipping and had the same result."
Hello, I am sorry you did not receive your product in the Rush time frame that you ordered. I will create a ticket so that someone can see if a refund is in order. Thanks for letting us know.
"I bought a star map as a gift and we LOVE it!! it looks so cool! it’s a good gift for a guy, a manly sentimental gift! this is an awesome idea!"
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.56 based on 405 reviews