Sacred Maps Co Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co

About Sacred Maps Co: Personalized Wood Star Maps Of The Night Sky

Over 7 Days
"I am very impressed with the quality and look of the star map I received! I absolutely love it and so did my boyfriend. Took a little while to get here, up in Canada, but it was well worth the wait!"
Josh Hagen
"I would say this product is excellent. It was exceptionally clear. A true, solid piece of wood. Cheaper than the competition and a much better product. Would buy again."
MEGAN DEVOSHA
"This was a great quality piece of art. My wife loves it!"
"Map exceeded expectations!! Beautiful!!"
"PHENOMENAL ! Thank you !!! Love it !!!"
"I was so happy with how this turned out! Absolutely beautiful."
"The map looked great! I got it for my 8 year old for her birthday. It came two days too late, so we are giving it to her some other time. Maybe Christmas and get her younger sister one as well. It coming late was not out of the shipping date they said, it arrived right at the end of the quoted shipping dates. I just had my figures crossed it would have came a bit early. So be sure to order in time for when you want it. I got the border around it with trees and stuff to make it a bit more her style and age. I think it will still carry well through the years."
"This was a gift and it was terrific. It is unique, beautiful and something made to last. Thank you!"
"It was all great! my wife loved it. print quality and wood was all perfect. only thing that could be improved was the time it took to ship out, however your web page was very upfront about it taking 7-10 days to ship so I cant complain about it. If I have another reason to buy a similar item I will absolutely be a return customer."
"I bought a star map as a gift and we LOVE it!! it looks so cool! it’s a good gift for a guy, a manly sentimental gift! this is an awesome idea!"
"The custom star map I ordered from Sacred Maps is beautiful! This particular purchase was a Valentine's gift in memory of our first kiss. I love the fact that this map can be customized in so many different ways and that you can include a personalized message. The wood is very nice quality and the message and picture all came across very clear with no visible defects. I have now saved sacred maps to my bookmarks and will be making purchases from you soon! I am very excited to see how you expand and what you may offer in the future!"
"Oh it was the greatest gift ever to have given my fiance on Valentine's day! He was so happy to have received it!"
"Really nice quality! I loved it!"
"I got the wooden map for Valentine’s Day and it’s absolutely perfect!"
"Amazing, just amazing. It made a very special day even more special. High quality, the printing was perfect. Here see for yourself. I opted not to frame it. He loved it. Thank You...!!!"
"I am just so very pleased with the map. It is EXACTLY as I hoped it would be. I bought it for my husband and he loves it as well - he had it on the wall in no time at all. The shipping was very fast as well. I am quite sure we will be adding more Sacred Maps to our home!"
"Everything was excellent. Nicely done!"
"Its awsome very thoughtful and unquie gift"
"I bought one of your maps as a wedding present for my best friends and was blown away by the quality of the finished product! I love giving gifts that are personal and unique and this was certainly all of these things. Thanks again for the beautiful work!"
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.55 based on 401 reviews