Sacred Maps Co Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Sacred Maps Co
Over 7 Days
Kelley Strickland
"I recently purchased a wooden map as a gift and it is absolutely stunning. I was honestly pleasantly surprised with the quality and beauty of how the map turned out. It is a lovely addition to our home and my husband loves it! Thank you so much for the time and effort put into the craftsmanship and attention to detail. I will recommend your company to everyone that I can!"
Amber Buffalo
"When i received my sacred map it exceeded my expectation. The quality of the wood was excellent thick and durable. The quality of the work beyond what I paid for! Thank you so much. This will be a gift that will last a life time"
Autumn O
"It was lovely! My boyfriend loved the gift! Thank you very much"
"Beautiful. My boyfriend loved it. Thank you :)"
"Love the product! Beautiful and can't wait to give it as a present!!"
"I bought the wooden map as a Christmas gift for my husband. He absolutely loved it! He was blown away by the clarity and impressed that it was done on wood! Great purchase"
"The wood start map I received was perfect couldn't have asked for more thank you so much"
"Looks awesome"
"My daughter ordered a star map last year for a friend's son and I was so impressed that this year I ordered one for my grandson. Both maps were beautifully done and we were very happy with the quality of the wood and print. Last year's map took a long time to be delivered but did arrive before Christmas. This year's map arrived in a very timely manner and I can't wait for my son and daughter-in-law to open it on Christmas morning."
"Loved it! Bought it as a gift and couldn’t be happier with the quality of the wood and print! I would recommend to friends!"
"We love our star map! It's such a special piece. We also love that it's printed on wood (love seeing the grain!) vs. on paper. We liked it so much that we bought another one for friends as a wedding gift!"
"Beautifully crafted. Everything was better than I had expected."
"Very impressed with the quality of the piece! thank you!"
"It is beautiful and delivered faster than I thought. This is a gift, can't wait to give it!!"
"I think that this is a spectacular piece and I can’t wait for Christmas to give it as a gift. Thank you so much!"
"The map is beautiful! I chose a blue background with the Milky Way (but no outlined constellations). I’m so glad I made that choice! It is perfect! The only thing I would change is not having the zip code and USA (maybe the country could be an option?). I’d also prefer the option of putting the time in an am/pm format instead of military time. It would make more sense for people viewing it. Otherwise, LOVE!!"
"I received the wooden map a few days ago and was literally in tears when I opened it. It is beautiful! I can’t wait to give this as a Christmas gift to a special friend!"
"Originally I was worried about the quality of the picture in the wood. I was worried it come out not very defined but it actually looks very clear and I'm very satisfied!"
"I bought my wooden star map for an anniversary that my girlfriend and I were celebrating. The star map arrived within the expected shipping date range, and pleasantly came earlier than I anticipated. For the map itself, it is very beautiful, the wood is very nice, the print is perfect, and most importantly, my girlfriend loves it very much. I have recommended this site to friends and family, as it makes for a perfect sentimental gift. The only feedback I have is; great job, thank you for your service, and add few more color themes. :)"
"This was the perfect gift! Everything was clear and correct!"
"The quality of the wood was excellent, and arrived much quicker than I expected. The print is very clear and accurate. I made a mistake when ordering my Wooden Map but sent Sacred Maps Co an email and received feedback immediately, they noted that a comment would be added to my order and rectified. The product is amazing, and brought my boyfriend to tears."
"Map was beautiful and came sooner than expect. Perfect and unique gift idea. Boyfriend loved it!"
"I am absolutely stunned at the outcome of my map. It is perfect and I cannot wait to give it to my boyfriend for our anniversary. The color and quality is exactly what I was looking for. I also love that it is printed on wood versus paper and frame."
Sacred Maps Co is rated 4.65 based on 292 reviews