Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street
Sydney
2000

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Easy to use, value for money and quick to boot!!!
Assistance was provided right throughout the process. Great service. Great value for money. Worth it for peace of mind . Highly recommend.
It was so so so easy!
This process was so easy to do, had been putting this off for ages & saw this advertised, Hopefully I’ve got it right.
Been meaning to do this for years! Easy to complete and was great to have the support of the Chat line even on a Sunday!
Really simple and easy to use
Excellent!
Really easy, simple overview but also keeps it as in-depth as it really needs to be.
Surprisingly easy and very user friendly. Chat pop ups who respond promptly with any advice needed. Small price for a larger piece of mind. Definitely recommend
Quick and efficient. Chat line answered all questions comprehensively and with compassion. I'm prone to change my mind so option of easy updates really appealed to me.
I was delighted when I discovered this website and how easy it was to create my will. I am so pleased that after many years of procrastinating, I have finally completed this task. Safewill made it so easy, and the value for money was a draw card. Thankyou very much for your help!
I have been putting this off for years. The stress of lawyers and even thinking about this stuff. Safewill made it easy, simple, painless and fast! As well as making it easy to change as I think of things I might want to change/edit in the future.
Quick and easy process especially for someone just learning the process of creating a will.
It was quick and easy and helped me get this important job ticked off. Great, affordable price that made it even more of an easy option.
A truly seamless process. It took me 20 minutes to complete and my will arrived within two days!
Easy and quick and great value if you have a straight forward set of circumstances.
Safe will is easily contactable and great help in any inquiries. Excellent communication and the process is easily understandable. Highly recommend.
So far so good l have just received the copy and l now need to add and change sections. This being my first time at making a will l just need to ponder and reflect on it. Thanks heaps you have made a daunting decision a lot easier. I will be sorting out changes over the next few days and will rectify what needs to be done. Thank you
Very helpful and friendly great customer service would recommend them to anyone
Didn't get what we paid for can't download will not completed at all
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,356 reviews