screenwithenvy.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend screenwithenvy.co.uk

Tell us how screenwithenvy.co.uk made you happy
Ordered my screens in July advert said next day delivery but for to COVID it was delayed it now the end of sept and only just received the screens after chasing them up and being told them are on the way I did ask for
Refund but was told I couldn’t till
Them chased the parcel people up .the screens have arrived now but I don’t think they are worth £85 each just feel like
Ply wood covered over .very disappointed with this company I wouldn’t recommend
Do Not fall victims of these people. I have placed an order on the 3rd September and although they have confirmed that the screens will get dispatched on time, today the 26th September they are still waiting to receive a batch. I have asked for a refund twice now and nothing has happened. A paypal claim is soon to follow. This is a scam!!
Poor quality of the product, delivered products of a different color and ask us to make a refund for our finances. Customer service is useless and responds rudely.
Ordered my screens first week in June, Knew I had to wait a few weeks for them, was happy to wait as garden wasn’t ready for them. I had 3 orders, bought them at different times so had 3 order numbers but all coming to the same address. 7 weeks later 2 of my orders arrived on different days, one of the screens was a very different shade of grey to the others. I am also missing my 3rd order, TNT say they cant find it even though I have a tracking number and emails from screen with Envy telling me it is on its way! God knows why they couldn't all come together on the same day! Talk about bad planning!
I emailed them straight away with my queries, Got no reply! So I commented on facebook, was assured someone would get back to me, I got a reply morning after, I explained the situation but again got no reply back! I emailed again and again, but everytime I get a response its from a different person asking me the exact same questions!! and everytime I email them back with the same answer! I have had to explain 4 times what is wrong! This has been going on for 6 days now! Going round and round in circles!! so this morning I asked to speak to Manager, she emailed back asking what the problem is! AGAIN I emailed back with my complaint! Yet 5 hours later still nothing!!!! I will be requesting a refund as I am sick to death of chasing my orders up!! Communication was good at the beginning but now I have a problem, seems like they dont want to know!! I understand how busy they must be. They need to stop taking more orders until they can catch up with existing orders and problems! Because at the moment their customer service and their email system is a mess! They dont seem to communicate with each other properly never mind customers.
I have complained on their facebook page about it and they have deleted and blocked me from commenting. My husband did the same and now he is blocked! I have also contacted Trading standards about this. Do not buy from these conmen!
Ordered 2 separate screens as 'dove grey' on 2 separate occasions which matched. Ordered a third and was sent 'grey' and fobbed off by Jessica saying that there is a variance in batches. Totally different colour but she was having none of it. Very bad customer service and had to get trading standards involved to try to resolve. And the comment by 'plum ber" on 4th March 2020 in that the colour variance is breach of consumer rights is in fact correct. I called trading standards whom looked at the website along with my order confirmation and pictures of differences in colour i had received and have confirmed it is a breach of trading standards in that it is mis-selling no matter what the terms and conditions state. Be very cautious if you do order and get them to check before any colours before despatch. They also took an order off me knowing fine well it was discontinued. I had to complain before getting my money back and was fobbed off again by some incompetent advisor. Avoid if possible. Screen with Envy is a limited company and is regulated by the companies act in the uk.
Gorgeous panels, well made, quickly delivered. Will buy from again:)
screenwithenvy.co.uk is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews