screenwithenvy.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend screenwithenvy.co.uk

Tell us how screenwithenvy.co.uk made you happy
This company is NOT manufacturing anything at all. The customer service is AWFUL. They are an absolute SCAM.

We ve ordered a Sliding gate worth £1700 middle of August. 3-4 weeks lead time they said (next day on their website). On september 15, marked as despatched. Call them for the following 3 days telling us it has been despatched and will be delivered next day. After 3 days, call TNT Directly and they never collected the parcel. Call them they said “we ve made a mistake, our apologies, we ve got the composite infills but missing the gate frame.” So for 3 days we called them they confirmed it was despatched but we had to find out ourselves they be made a “mistake”.

Then call them on 1st week of October they said “we will have the frame next week will be delivered the following week”
We call the following week “sorry it’s not ready we have the frame but not the infill”???? A joke!

Now 25 of October, call them (because they never do) we’ve got everything ready it getting packed and will be delivered in the next few days. Following week after nothing turned up “sorry we just realised that we are missing the frame and the trellis, it will be another 3-4 weeks”

We request to cancel the order, no response. We called them, they cut the line..

This company should be reported and shut down. They may deliver few things to some lucky customers when they received their cargo from China but if you re unlucky and order the wrong product (in our case sliding gates) you’re going towards an absolute nightmare.

I WILL ADVISE ANYONE TO FIND ANOTHER COMPANY AS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE ONE OF THE WORST BUYING EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE WITH THIS PEOPLE.

My review is 100% genuine, I know it’s sounds absolutely insane but it’s true. I’ve got all emails to prove my says.
Ordered 2 separate screens as 'dove grey' on 2 separate occasions which matched. Ordered a third and was sent 'grey' and fobbed off by Jessica saying that there is a variance in batches. Totally different colour but she was having none of it. Very bad customer service and had to get trading standards involved to try to resolve. And the comment by 'plum ber" on 4th March 2020 in that the colour variance is breach of consumer rights is in fact correct. I called trading standards whom looked at the website along with my order confirmation and pictures of differences in colour i had received and have confirmed it is a breach of trading standards in that it is mis-selling no matter what the terms and conditions state. Be very cautious if you do order and get them to check before any colours before despatch. They also took an order off me knowing fine well it was discontinued. I had to complain before getting my money back and was fobbed off again by some incompetent advisor. Avoid if possible. Screen with Envy is a limited company and is regulated by the companies act in the uk.
Terrible service. Ordered a door in September for next day delivery and here we are in November with no door and £300 poorer.

Communication is dreadful - standard response used very time and they don’t care a single bit.

I have requested a refund and feel thoroughly stupid to have been scammed.
Absolutely terrible company.
We had same issues as several other customers. With long waits for deliveries even thought they had taken payment(2-3months).
Also when the arrived we liked them and decide to order more fo the so called Dove grey which was a totally different colour to the ones received.
Commenting on their Facebook page to try to let other customers know, they just delete it and block you.
Awful customer service to as not now replying to my emails or calling back. Trading standards here we come.
Ordered my screens first week in June, Knew I had to wait a few weeks for them, was happy to wait as garden wasn’t ready for them. I had 3 orders, bought them at different times so had 3 order numbers but all coming to the same address. 7 weeks later 2 of my orders arrived on different days, one of the screens was a very different shade of grey to the others. I am also missing my 3rd order, TNT say they cant find it even though I have a tracking number and emails from screen with Envy telling me it is on its way! God knows why they couldn't all come together on the same day! Talk about bad planning!
I emailed them straight away with my queries, Got no reply! So I commented on facebook, was assured someone would get back to me, I got a reply morning after, I explained the situation but again got no reply back! I emailed again and again, but everytime I get a response its from a different person asking me the exact same questions!! and everytime I email them back with the same answer! I have had to explain 4 times what is wrong! This has been going on for 6 days now! Going round and round in circles!! so this morning I asked to speak to Manager, she emailed back asking what the problem is! AGAIN I emailed back with my complaint! Yet 5 hours later still nothing!!!! I will be requesting a refund as I am sick to death of chasing my orders up!! Communication was good at the beginning but now I have a problem, seems like they dont want to know!! I understand how busy they must be. They need to stop taking more orders until they can catch up with existing orders and problems! Because at the moment their customer service and their email system is a mess! They dont seem to communicate with each other properly never mind customers.
I have complained on their facebook page about it and they have deleted and blocked me from commenting. My husband did the same and now he is blocked! I have also contacted Trading standards about this. Do not buy from these conmen!
screenwithenvy.co.uk is rated 1.75 based on 16 reviews