Securico CCTV Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Securico CCTV

How would you rate Securico CCTV?

"Absolutely shocking company. The engineer was over 2 hours late....I had to call 3 times to eventually be told he had a flat tyre, when asked why he didn’t call me to let me know there was no real answer. Had 1 camera fitted and the quality is terrible! The image freezes and then jump forward and playback rarely works. Been calling/emailing for over a week now and STILL no one has come to sort the issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! And now my device just says ‘offline’ so paying over £500 for a security system that does absolutely nothing! And apparently no help line or technical support available until Monday....worst company ever!"
Securico CCTV is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews