Securico CCTV Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Securico CCTV

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Securico CCTV?

Tell us how Securico CCTV made you happy

Telephone
"Absolutely brilliant work. Lovely young man, polite, well mannered. All cables neatly hidden where possible. Neatly placed and secured where not possible to hide. Clear instructions how to use. Great advice given before, during and after installation. Would highly recommend. Recommended to us via Hubby’s work Colleague."
Are you Securico CCTV? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I had 3 HikVision 5MP cameras fitted last week, the cameras are great quality, the salesman was not too pushy and the customer service has so far been fantastic. I would highly recommend."
"Terrible , canceled appointment at the last minute for 4 weeks in a row. terrible workmanship wires all over the place, cameras not working save your money go look somewhere else."
"I would never employ this company again"
Dear Anonymous,

Please contact us on 0330 332 6286 or email admin@securicocctv.co.uk so that we may discuss the issues you're having and being to rectify any problems.
"Forced to cancel upgrade installation due to disabled daughter having seizure, because it was within a 24 hr period before work , they refuse to refund our deposit of 299.00. There is a cooling off period , we cannot predict seizures , absolutely unforgivable. We will not be rebooking which was our intention , we will not be recommending nor will we ever use them again. They should be ashamed targeting a disabled family like this."
"There all for the sale. But the after care is non existent. They are shockingly bad with there service. They don't show up as arranged. They lie about vans broken down. Engineer called in sick. Engineer is having a baby. I strongly advise you don't waist your money with this company. They'll offer everything to get the sale but afterwards don't care. It's taken me over 4 months to get a camera installed. And they've been paid up front."
"System failed, chased for over a week! Take a day off for engineer to fix, they then call to cancel SHOCKING COMPANY! Don’t waste your money buy elsewhere"
"Absolutely shocking company. The engineer was over 2 hours late....I had to call 3 times to eventually be told he had a flat tyre, when asked why he didn’t call me to let me know there was no real answer. Had 1 camera fitted and the quality is terrible! The image freezes and then jump forward and playback rarely works. Been calling/emailing for over a week now and STILL no one has come to sort the issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! And now my device just says ‘offline’ so paying over £500 for a security system that does absolutely nothing! And apparently no help line or technical support available until Monday....worst company ever!"
Securico CCTV is rated 2.33 based on 9 reviews