Serenity Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serenity Store
Read Serenity Store Reviews
I am pleased with the gummies but the honeydew vape pen i got stopped working. I feel stuff in there when i shake it but it wont puff. It worked for like 2 days. Disappointed... I got 2 others, i really hope it doesnt happen to those.
Superb service from this store. Great selection of vape oils too
Wife and I use this website regularly. It is a great place to shop
Wow - so much selection!
Great product, great price! Free shipping :) I’m very happy with this store and the deals!
Thank god I discovered CBD. Thank god I found a reliable web store!
These capsules have been a game changer for me. Thank you!
I have shopped at a few CBD stores and this is now my preferred supplier for its prices and service
Great service
This store is second to none
Was very pleased on how fast my ordered was shipped and delivered. I got these for my husband who has Parkinson's. Hopefully they will help him be able to rest at night. They taste pretty good. Guess I will have to make sure he doesn't eat to many at once. LOL Will be ordering more.
Wide selection and great prices
I love Serenity Store! Extremely easy to use and my order was shipped the same day it was placed. I will definitely be returning to order again!
have not had a good experience as yet. l'm hopeing this will change shortly.
We're so sorry to hear you've had trouble with your order! We have received your ticket and it looks like we're waiting to hear back from you to confirm some details. We look forward to assisting you further!
Serenity Store is a fantastic store. Great range, great shipping, great service!
Great range and vape juices and good service
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thanks for the review!
I felt good support from customer cares team
Customer care is our number one priority and we're so happy to hear we were able to assist you. Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Great selection of CBD
We're so happy we could provide you with your CBD products! We aim to carry a wide range of items to offer the best products available. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Got my CBD vape juice real fast. Thank you!
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it!
Really good shopping experience
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you so much for shopping with us and for leaving your review!
Prompt and well packaged. My tinctures arrived safely in the mail. I’ll be back.
We're so happy to hear you've been enjoying your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Serenity Store is rated 4.73 based on 132 reviews