Serenity Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serenity Store
Read Serenity Store Reviews
Ehh It’s ok, but I probably won’t make another purchase vape products wise.
Not sure why you had to change your shipping charges
I ordered my CBD Flavored vape juice on 8/12/21. I did not receive my order until 8/19/21. I usually have my order within 3-4 days by mail. It took a whole week to get my product. I just started using the Watermelon vape juice yesterday. It is okay. Not the best. But will do.
Order process was smooth except for the fact that I had SPECIFICALLY emailed before ordering several hard to find items to see if they were physically in stock. I was sent links to physically in stock items which I specifically ordered. I ordered on Sunday night from this company who promised same day shipping and I paid expedited shipping. 5PM on Monday rolls around with no shipment. I email them and they claimed they emailed me to let me know an item was out of stock. They did NOT. Has they-it would have been in our lengthy thread. Additionally, I combed my inbox. NOTHING. They refused to ship the next step over expedited shipping even AFTER their error. Poor business practices.
Hi Molly, This sounds like a misunderstanding at our end. From reading the thread it looks like we tried to do the right thing, but since it didn't meet your satisfaction, I have put a $10 credit on your account which you should see next time you check out. Sorry you had a bad experience and thanks for your feedback, Louis SS Team
I am pleased with the gummies but the honeydew vape pen i got stopped working. I feel stuff in there when i shake it but it wont puff. It worked for like 2 days. Disappointed... I got 2 others, i really hope it doesnt happen to those.
I didnt receive my first order no fault of myself or the serinty store. They worked and listened to my concerns and resent my order..I'll pray that none takes this one
We're happy to hear we were able to assist you with your missing order! We're hoping your replacement order arrives as expected, however, if you did need any additional assistance at all, you're always welcome to reach back out to us.
Had one of my cartridges arrive cracked but your customer service agent resolved the matter very swiftly. I just think these are a bit volatile
Compared to mango this isn’t the best flavor. I still use it from time to time of mango is out of stock but it’s a little overbearing for my liking
Serenity Store is rated 4.7 based on 397 reviews