Serenity Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serenity Store
Read Serenity Store Reviews
This is now my go to for my much needed CBD supplies
Very please with my purchase
Easy website to use and prompt shipping
You’ve got one happy new customer in me!
Always in stock and ships same day. Ordered a few times now and I never review a company but 5 stars!
Serenity Store, I salute you for your great prices and free shipping!
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our same-day shipping and competitive prices. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Package came fast and the oil was great!
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! We're so glad you could take advantage of our great products and fast shipping. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Great prices
We're so glad you were able to take advantage of our great prices! Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it.
Great customer care and great range of all my favorite brands
We're so happy to hear we could provide you with your CBD products! Customer care is our number one priority and we're so glad our team was able to assist you. Thanks for the review!
I love this store. So many product to choose from!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! We're always looking to expand our selection of products while offering competitive pricing and fast shipping. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Good shipping speed and well packaged.
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! We take pride in every order we get and they are each packaged with care. Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it!
Nice clean layout so I can easily shop for my CBD. I was very happy with how quickly I got my order.
Thank you very much for your great review! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and same-day shipping. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Really easy ordering process. Pleased that my order shipped so fast!
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and fast shipping. Thanks for the review!
Always comes so fast and I love the range of products. Thank you!!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it!
The free shipping made our order way cheaper than my usual supplier
We're happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our fast and free shipping! Thanks for the review!
Can’t fault the service I get from Serenity Store!
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and responsive customer care team. Thanks for the review!
Goods well packed and shipping fast. Will be using SS again!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! We take pride in every order that we package. We're so happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
You guys run a great store. I shop online a lot because of where I live. I buy garments, things for my home, you name it. I now buy CBD and what I like is being told the status of my order at every step so o know where I stand. I will be shopping at Serenity Store for the foreseeable future because you guys know how to do it properly. Thank you for your service to CBD.
We're so happy to hear we could provide you with your CBD products. Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
This is comfortably the best website I have found for buying CBD products.
Thank you very much for your great review! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thank you again!
Super fast shipping - I love this website!
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! Thank you very much for your kind words and feedback, we really appreciate it.
Serenity Store is rated 4.79 based on 85 reviews