Serenity Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serenity Store
Read Serenity Store Reviews
Wife and I use this website regularly. It is a great place to shop
Wow - so much selection!
Great product, great price! Free shipping :) I’m very happy with this store and the deals!
These capsules have been a game changer for me. Thank you!
I have shopped at a few CBD stores and this is now my preferred supplier for its prices and service
Was very pleased on how fast my ordered was shipped and delivered. I got these for my husband who has Parkinson's. Hopefully they will help him be able to rest at night. They taste pretty good. Guess I will have to make sure he doesn't eat to many at once. LOL Will be ordering more.
Wide selection and great prices
I love Serenity Store! Extremely easy to use and my order was shipped the same day it was placed. I will definitely be returning to order again!
Great range and vape juices and good service
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thanks for the review!
I felt good support from customer cares team
Customer care is our number one priority and we're so happy to hear we were able to assist you. Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Great selection of CBD
We're so happy we could provide you with your CBD products! We aim to carry a wide range of items to offer the best products available. Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Really good shopping experience
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you so much for shopping with us and for leaving your review!
Wow - some serious deals on this website!
We're so glad you were able to take advantage of our great prices! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and competitive prices. Thank you for the feedback!
Excellent product quick delivery
We're so glad to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!
Wonderful and fast customer service - quick shipping
Thank you very much for your feedback! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and responsive customer care team. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Great service. I got my tinctures real fast
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! Thanks for the review!
Some great deals on this website. I’ll be back
We're so happy to hear you were able to take advantage of our multibuy sales! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and competitive prices. Thank you for the feedback!
I shop around a lot for my CBD. I found this site really easy to use, shipping good and prices strong.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and competitive prices. Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it!
Great selection of lotions
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're always looking to expand our selection of products while offering competitive pricing and fast shipping. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Got my oils fast
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Serenity Store is rated 4.74 based on 131 reviews