Serenity Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serenity Store
Read Serenity Store Reviews
Superb service from this store. Great selection of vape oils too
Thank god I discovered CBD. Thank god I found a reliable web store!
Great service
This store is second to none
Serenity Store is a fantastic store. Great range, great shipping, great service!
Got my CBD vape juice real fast. Thank you!
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it!
Prompt and well packaged. My tinctures arrived safely in the mail. I’ll be back.
We're so happy to hear you've been enjoying your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Great service. I was very impressed with the Serenity Store
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service! We're so happy to hear you've enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
Excellent selection of tinctures
Thank you very much for your great review! We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us. Thanks for the feedback!
Didn’t realise there were so many CBD options - I love Serenity Store!
We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store! There certainly are many CBD products to try and we're always looking to expand our selection. Thank you so much for shopping with us and for leaving your review!
Good CBD selection and nice prices
We're happy to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us! We're always looking to expand our selection of products while offering competitive pricing and fast shipping. Thank you for the feedback!
Good store nice range of products
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service! We aim to provide the best service possible with our same-day shipping and our wide variety of products. Thanks for the feedback!
Very please with my purchase
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service! We're so glad to hear you've been enjoying your experience with us. Thanks for the feedback!
Good shipping speed and well packaged.
We're happy we could provide you with your products in a timely manner! We take pride in every order we get and they are each packaged with care. Thank you so much for your order and for leaving your review, we truly appreciate it!
Nice clean layout so I can easily shop for my CBD. I was very happy with how quickly I got my order.
Thank you very much for your great review! We aim to provide the best customer experience with our easy-to-use website and same-day shipping. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Been using CBD since 2015 and Serenity Store is my new favorite place to buy it
Thank you very much for your great review! We're happy to hear how much you enjoy Serenity Store. Thank you for shopping with us as well, we truly appreciate your continued support!
Excellent service. I can rely on Serenity Store to ship quickly, and after some bad experiences elsewhere this is great for me. CBD has become a big part of getting me through each day so it’s important to me to have a reliable supplier. Thank you all very much.
We're so happy to hear we could provide you with your CBD products. It means a lot to know that we're making a positive impact on your day! Thank you very much for your review and for your continued support!
Glad I found this store. I’ll be back.
Thank you very much for the great review! We're so happy to hear you enjoy our store. We look forward to seeing your orders come through in the future!
No complaints from me
Thank you for the great review! If you did ever encounter any issues, you're always welcome to reach out to our customer care team; they're always happy to help!
First order came quick. Thank you
We're happy to hear your order arrived quickly and that you've enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your review!
Product took a long time to arrive, but that may be the time of year (December).
Product descriptions are clear, and include ingredients list. The FAQ sheet was extremely helpful.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. We're happy to hear the features on our website we're helpful for you but we do apologize for the late arrival of your package. USPS is experiencing substantial delays at the moment and we wanted to thank you for your patience as we understand this isn't ideal. Thank you again, we really appreciate it!
Serenity Store is rated 4.74 based on 131 reviews