Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
This was my first time using a Trials carry service so I went in not knowing much. After purchasing a trials package I got in contact with Sherpa Isolate he briefed me on everything I need to have ready and when the card would begin. With that being said, communication was great between me and the Sherpa. Sherpa Isolate and Ethan did an amazing job at carrying me through Trials of Osiris. Also, customer service is great! Quick response time and extremely helpful. Mike helped with any questions I had! Overall, I highly recommend this service!
Hey there! Thank you for the amazing feedback, we hope to see you again soon at Sherpas of Destiny :)
Great job, good communication and fast completion
Solid service, I wouldn't change a single thing. Thank you SoD
Fantastic service as always
The 2 gents who helped me were very understanding considering I'm not a great player. Very helpful in learning how to play better. Would highly recommend
Played with Sherpa Frag a few times now for some trials runs. He's always polite very patient and quick with the orders. I recommend playing with Frag if you want to have some trials fun. Thanks again Frag!!! I'll be sure to order again soon.
Caproic was a prime example of professionalism. I was in and out of meetings all day, and he was able to complete my order to my satisfaction, with minimal questions towards me (mostly is it ok to get on, and thanks, orders complete). Very pleased with the turnaround on my order, will be ordering again.
Sherpa was awesome. Very timely and great communication skills. Thank you
Great experience. Caster was great at communicating with me and coordinating everything!
Always fantastic service
Caster was a great host and director. It was my first time running this Raid and he explained each section well with clear expectations for me. While I was hesitant to sign up at first, I’m glad I did and will come back again. Highly recommended to anyone on the fence.
Teqoa is the best. He just gets it done!! Highly recommend.
Reliable. Affordable. Awesome-able.
Always have a great time with flawless trials play with service. I recommend requesting Frag for your Sherpa on console.
Big shout out to Caster. Not only has he been knocking out my orders, he’s also been answering my numerous and annoying ?s about which loot and activity to knock out before next season starts. He’s been a massive help. Thorough and communicative every step of the way. I did my first Sherpas order few weeks back and Caster is the main reason I’ve come back.
Great service and the players are always professional and nice
I always receive exceptional service.
Great communication as always
Ghost is awesome!
Trust was lightning quick and professional. RNG was on our side too
Quick, painless, and pro all the way.
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.9 based on 3,909 reviews