Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
I'm not a PvP player, but I really wanted the trials armor/weapons, so... I spent hours searching the internet for a reliable recovery service, and that's when I found "Sherpas of Destiny." They are 100% legit, hassle free, and almost as fast as Amazon Prime! But all jokes aside, I'm genuinely satisfied with my purchase and will order again very soon.
Shad did an amazing job as usual I appreciate sherpasofdestiny for not messing around flawless trials in a little over a hour
The Sherpas are quick, professional, and communicate well. No need to worry about FOMO anymore.
Chikn you awesome. Definitely happy with the result.
Very good service, straight to the point
love the group and company great to play with
Love the work! Easy and fast thanks to my boy Shad! Much love to him!❤️
Very kind and super quick turnaround.
Very kind and super quick turnaround.
Fantastic legit service!! Fast, efficient and reliable!! 100% recommend. I was at 3060 Glory points and needed 5500 max rank Glory points for my Unbroken seal before the release of Season of the Splicer. My order was completed within hours by Chikn who is friendly, highly skilled and efficient. Thank you again Chikn
Simply the best service.
Amazing as always
Was my first time using the service and after making an order had someone reach out within the hour, and they had the flawless run completed in about 3 hours after getting started. Overall am happy with the service I got
Ghost was amazing. Will be requesting them again!
Ironfists has been an awesome Sherpa. Very attentive, and detailed in completing orders and answering questions. Could not be happier.
This Monday I was brought through a very tough Trials flawless run (it was on Widow's Court which probably the toughest one to carry with all the snipers). They never complained, Chef and Heelz were friendly and professional throughout the entire run. I have now been run through Trials with several Sherpas, all of them great guys: Clout Jutsu, Heretixs, Dank, Chef, and Heelz. Any of those guys would be highly recommended. Later that night I also ran a GM Nightfall with Liam, we did the run in 14min and only had one fluke death (and it wasn't even me!). So if you need the toughest PVP service or the toughest PVE service, go with Sherpas of Destiny.
First time, very smooth. Be in good time and dont be last minute like I did. They should get some off site reviews instead of these, because in theory they could write them all themselves. Problem free service though
Amazing service! Quick and easy process
Very fast !!!!! Rob you are awesome!!!
Great communication. Took just slightly longer to complete than I'd anticipated but Sherpa was very professional and didn't waste my time which I appreciated. Would order from again for SURE!
Glockin was awesome. Texted me to let me know he was getting ready to complete my order. Received a text about 2 hours later that it was completed. Everything worked out perfectly. Will definitely be placing another order!
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.94 based on 2,200 reviews