Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
I am a little newer to destiny and the sherpa community, i was referred by a friend who swears by these guys, with trials of osiris being almost impossible nowadays for beginners/moderate players he uses them to complete for pinnacles/gear. I was very happy with the professional attitude with my sherpa “Sensei“, communication was on point and polite, i needed prophecy dungeon completed and the job was finished in about 45 minutes, i was contacted a few minutes after the purchase and it was scheduled same day a fee hours later, i got texts confirming if it was okay proceed and also when the job was finished! I was very happy with theIr service and ill be using it in the future!
I've used Sherpas of Destiny on several occasions to complete PVP content I am not willing to put my time into (I despise Destiny PVP). Their services are always been completed quickly and professionally without issues. Well worth the $ required vs my time. Cheers!
My Sherpa Midnite gave me a heads up both initially after my Deep Stone Crypt order, then again an hour before the run. An hour later he notified me he was done. Clean, professional, communicative during the process - everything I was looking for!
Midnite is fantastic! Great communication, always fast.
Panduh crushing it again, above and beyond
Quick and easy! I recommend!
Midnite is awesome. Very efficient and professional.
Panduh went above and beyond to ensure the difficult task he was given got completed
Stellar communication and timely completion.
I have been using Sherpas for a few seasons now and will definitely be using them again in the future. Flashtro has successfully completed all of my Flawless Trials and Competitive orders in a very quick and timely manner. I cannot recommend Sherpas enough!
Great service and communcation, communcation is key.
Kruxan and the guys are amazing super fast and work with you to get your stuff done
For someone who can't play all the time due to work they do a fantastic job. If your works calls you in, call on them.
Very nice experience overall!
Great experience! They make it possible for me to get trials/raid rewards for someone that doesn’t have friends and the time to play endgame activities.
I’ve always had great experiences with Sherpas. Not much to complain about.
Made order including custom quest step and nightfall farming. Once 24-hour mark my order has not been started. I inquired, and no efforts had been made. Instead of completing my order as they had received multitude of orders AFTER mine, I just received a refund. The custom step was then completed within 10 minutes showing they had capacity to complete but I was overlooked. Plus I have not received 10% off for submitting my reviews. Others were positive; this was not.
Quickly done and good communication!
I've used Sherpa Gaming several times and they are always great. Most recently sherpa IronFists was very professional and efficient. Great communication. I highly recommend him.
Fast quailty and friendly service
Had Sensei as Sherpa, great communication before starting, during and completion. Will be using service again.
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.94 based on 1,105 reviews