Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
I was really skeptical at first. Giving my password away does not make me feel comfortable but the staff talking me through the whole process. Kept in constant communication and put my mind at ease. Everyone was professional, from the customer service rep who helped me right down to the person who recovered my account. These services are amazing.
Good professional service.
Needed a couple last minute Prophecy clears, ya know... gotta get the hoodie... Tzwy and company were awesome and explained all the mechanics. Didn't go slow and explain it like you were dumb either; can't stand when people do that. But they took their time and explained it as it happened. Helped so much, that me and my other half ran a friend through shortly after and got them through it. I honestly believe we wouldn't have made it that time if it wasn't for the Sherpas. What took us 6 hours and lots of stress took about 2 hours and 1 wipe after.
Great service! There was a misunderstanding of my E-mail but they apologiest and helped me very good! Thank you so much! Sherpa Tom and his partner where Amazing!
Great service, excellent communication
With a little help from the Sherpas team, I can keep up with my clan even when I work overtime at both jobs. Thank you so much. I reccomend you to everyone.
NLO and Castor are amazing! NLO has done a few orders for me over the past few weeks and Castor was one of the most present people to talk to.
Great work from Extinks, Digit, and Iron Fists! Highly recommend!
Very great service, friendly and helpful sherpas who always keep you up to date on everything.
Tzwy was amazing. Service was quick and fast. Learned a lot from watching him play. Definitely worth it the price. If your thinking about the service have no fear these guys are professional and a real business.
Tzwy was awesome and communicative throughout the service. I admit I was nervous about the purchase because it was not a self piloted service, but they were very friendly and professional throughout the experience. I have and would recommend again.
I've had this service a few times already and these guys never fail to deliver. Shoutout to Sensei for being a complete god. 10/10
I've used this service twice. And both times I've gone through HoldnAces, and he's been super cool and helpful. I will continue to use him any time I use sherpas.
Iron Fists has been nothing short of amazing! Cheers man!
IronFists came through for me twice now! Highly recommend!! Less than 8 hours turnaround!
Thanks IF!
DYA is great!!
Awesome service! Midnite is truly a sherpa with skill.
They are the best! Great communication and fast service
These guys are great!! They kept in touch during my order, the sherpas who took on my orders were always ni e and informative.. definitely recommend
Always my go to carriers! Nothing beats these guys professionalism, efficiency, kindness etc. 10/10
Always quick and professional