Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
This was my first time using a Trials carry service so I went in not knowing much. After purchasing a trials package I got in contact with Sherpa Isolate he briefed me on everything I need to have ready and when the card would begin. With that being said, communication was great between me and the Sherpa. Sherpa Isolate and Ethan did an amazing job at carrying me through Trials of Osiris. Also, customer service is great! Quick response time and extremely helpful. Mike helped with any questions I had! Overall, I highly recommend this service!
Hey there! Thank you for the amazing feedback, we hope to see you again soon at Sherpas of Destiny :)
Avery is chill af and always helpful
I ordered the vex mytoclast gun and i only had 5 completion’s and now i have 64 and no gun but I appreciate there effort i know they will get it for me thanks I really recommend this guys
Heretix and IronFists have been extraordinary
Fast, very communicative, and gave some helpful build advice.
Even though I didn’t get the loot i wanted, the service was great and the person who did the raid for me was very friendly and got the job done quickly. 10/10
Fast job, but did not do bounties and only did 1 class n not 3 that I asked. Had better in the past
Great sherpas and helpful customer sherpas. Will use service again and so should you
The service was fast and quick. However, I paid for to have bounties completed but the bountues was not done. Reached out to the Sherpas regarding this and have not heard back.
cool quick an informative-ghost
Been using Sherpas for quite some time and I've always had a great experience with Ian. Whether it's Trials or PVE content, Ian is always on top of it
Very professional as always guys are always great to work with highly recommend
Been using Sherpas of Destiny for a while. Very professional and courteous. The service is prompt however items that are RNG may take a bit but SOD will keep at it till your order is fulfilled.
I have to say ty shout 3 people who help me in pve and pvp they done great
3rd product bought so far from you guys recuz covering 2 of em(If you see this dude I hope I enjoy the shows) and service has been great
DYA has to be in my top 2 sherpas they've helped me quite a few times! Keep up the amazing work
Highly recommend, so much so I'm ordering more now. Vex and 1k voices took a while for the drop but Ghost was great about times and super informative on status. Great service.
Took care of the order quick
Kaboa killed it for me!! i highly recommend this Sherpa! Thank you Sherpa Gaming.
Service was quick with sufficient professionalism. They put in the time when you can't.
Love the sherpas they’re so reliable and get work done fast.
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.9 based on 3,695 reviews