Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
Sherpa is good. Prices are beyond stupid. Customer service is terrible.
We're so sorry to hear about your experience. We price our services as competitively as possible to ensure our customers get a great experience for the value. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help remedy your past bad experience. We are reachable 24/7 by live chat and email support.
I bought the trials flawless on Friday afternoon and till Sunday still nothing. I asked two times what’s going on? They said my order is coming soon and they will send a message when the player ready. They communication is very poor.
Hello sir,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, can I please get your order #, the order ID on this review isn't pulling up. I'd like to see why this happened with your order and find a way to rectify the situation.
Y’all oberpriced and don’t do stuff fast
Hello sir,

Our pricing is very competitive and lower than most of our competitors. I'm sorry you had a bad experience, sometimes when new DLCs come out we can get bogged down. Please email contact@sherpasofdestiny.com and I'd be more than happy to give you a discount on your next order so we can show you that most orders happen very quickly.
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.95 based on 1,056 reviews