Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
Over all I am definitely happy what I ordered took a little longer than I was hoping but it was a trial weekend I can understand trials taking president due to the fact it only takes place on weekends. I personally think the cost of a basic proffesy run costs to much but other than that I like what I see. I will most likely be making a trial order soon and hope I will get the same good service as my last order keep up the good work.
Good professional service.
Very good.
Very good.
Real pros would recommend
delivered what I needed done in a short time. They are professional, reliable and fast
Polite, punctual, and professional. Probably the best service for this kind of stuff.
Good customer service. Fast. Just wish you could specify time better on your website.
Professional, timely and consistent
Dya has been great, quick to respond and flexible.
You guys did it again (no surprise)! Took me flawless without any major issues.

I was a bit disappointed in the individual performance of the sherpa that ran through trials for me, he was lucky to have Jobe carry him, but beggars can't be choosers, I guess. I'm honestly just grateful that he was able to get me through this.

Thanks for all you guys do!
Was unlucky at first cuz of cheaters but still pulled it off. Thanks for the flawless!!!
Would try again
Job well done.
Sherpa was great and fun. Only issue is prices. They charge double a lot of other places.
I love this site, It's perfect for busy parents that can take a break from time to time and still not lose out on rewards. Or even to play with a group of very experienced players.
You guys respond quickly when ask but you need to work on completing your orders.
Excellent service and great Xbox Sherpas
Always do great
Very happy with the service; timely, courteous and respectful
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.95 based on 1,056 reviews