Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
I felt rushed, had little guidance and ultimately didn’t have fun or a good experience
Hello,

We are sorry you feel you didn’t have a great experience, we’ll be reaching out to you via email to get more details as to what went wrong and also to find a way we can make it up to you personally!
This is my first experience with a service like this and likely my last. I put in the notes that I’d like to learn and would appreciate tips and advice. Instead, my “sherpa” was rude, spent most of our games yelling at our other teammate and myself, and never spent any time explaining any tips and strategies. Instead just voiced his frustration when I couldn’t read his mind for what he wanted. I honestly wanted to quit before we accomplished our task. He took something I really enjoy and just wanted some good teammates for help with and instead made it absolutely no fun at all.
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.95 based on 1,056 reviews