Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
Thank you to Sensei I got my anarchy, best service if you don’t have a raid team. I’m a Dad of two crazy children and I work 12 hours a day, is impossible for me to do a raid or to have a raid team, I have nothing bad to say but good things about sherpas of Destiny, make sure you ask for Sensei he’s cool and professional.
So my buddy GoodApollo34 has used this service several times for different things. He always talks about it.

So I decided to give it a go. Roger was my booster and he crushed it. I think I placed the order around 11:30. They started on it at 12. Finished by 2. Dope. I will be back and order something again.
Huge shoutout to Roger and Atial! These two took me flawless so fast it was crazy. All around good dudes who got the job done fast all while dealing with my mic not working. I highly recommend working with these two. Fast, professional and fun.
I was really skeptical at first. Giving my password away does not make me feel comfortable but the staff talking me through the whole process. Kept in constant communication and put my mind at ease.

Everyone was professional, from the customer service rep who helped me right down to the person who recovered my account.

These services are amazing.
I bought the trials flawless on Friday afternoon and till Sunday still nothing. I asked two times what’s going on? They said my order is coming soon and they will send a message when the player ready. They communication is very poor.
Hello sir,

We are sorry to hear about your experience, can I please get your order #, the order ID on this review isn't pulling up. I'd like to see why this happened with your order and find a way to rectify the situation.
One of the best raid group I ever played with (I am playing since the beginning of destiny one ) Digit and his crew are not only professional they are also funny as hell. I had the 2 raids for the divinity gun
One for me one for my son we both loved them . No need to get anyone else ! Digit is the MEN ! Thank you
Digit was very responsive through emails and was chill throughout. Helped me with the 980 Nightfall and pulled through despite me not having Divinity or Izanagi's. +Respect
I was contacted within 15 hours of my order purchase and the order was completed about 12 hours later! So fast! The sherpa contacted me when they were starting and when they were done. This is my third order fulfilled and I haven't been disappointed yet.
I've been purchasing from these guys for almost a year now and everything like clockwork they get the job done and in a timely manner!

My latest purchase lastest 2 days but the player (IronFists) was in constant contact with me. He was very kind and polite contacting me through my cell number notifying me when I could play and asking me when it was alright for him to jump on my account. and he always responded to all my questions ASAP!

I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone having trouble in the game with certain activities being too tough or their clans just don't have RAIDS and if people but aren't quite sure about the security of the service really is excellent! They never mess around with peoples accounts they just log in on your account to play your game for you to assist you on whatever it was that you purchased.

If I could rate these guys with an eleven out of ten then they'd definitely get my rating at 11 or for this website 5 Stars isn't enough stars if you ask me but I'd give them a 6 if I could!

If you are able to ask for certain players for the activities within Destiny 2 on PlayStation 4 be sure to ask for "IronFists" the guy truly is Awesome!
The Sherpas are great there needs to be better communication between Sherpa and account owner when doing recoveries. The customer service sucks. Asking for assistance and actually getting assistance are two different things. The Sherpas do an amazing job but the customer service needs alot of work and more discounts need to be offered many Sherpas offer much better offers directly than via website. There needs to be a better means for returning customers. Overall I'll still be using this service helps out alot!
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.95 based on 1,056 reviews