Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
I was pretty stressed about giving out my login info but with my hectic life schedule it was this or nothing and well Sherpa Gaming delivered 100%. Quick, courteous, and knowledgeable staff, from the Help Chat to NLO (The Sherpa). NLO kept in as much contact as possible as I don't have good cell service at work.. Definitely will use their services again.
Tzwy was awesome and very friendly. He kept me up to date and i highly recommend.
Tzwy was awesome and very friendly. H kept me up to date the whole way and i definitely recomment and would use him again.
Tzwy was awesome. He was very friendly and kept me up to date. I definitely recommend.
Tzwy was very friendly and kept me up to date throughout the process would definitely recommend.
Thanks again to the super polite and professional Sherpa: IRonFists for a recover & play through spite of stars raid lair. Fast & promt completion with great communication from my Sherpa . Will defiantly use Sherpas of destiny again and will be using my to Sherpa : IRonFists from now on for any of my pve requirements 10/10 service 👌🏽🥇🏆
Tzwy was an awesome Sherpa. It was quick and easy highly recommend!
Midnite is a PVE terminator. He's handled the heavy stuff for me before and came through yet again. He's got great RNG luck to boot. No sweat. Order away.
Sloeini was extremely professional and skilled wonderful experience
Ace and the guys are freaking awesome. I am NOT a PvP guy, and there's no way I'd been able to get through Trials on my own. They grabbed my account, and the next day had a flawless done in just a couple hours. I got a great Summoner roll from. It. I'll definitely be using them again when the time comes.
Great, fast and efficient!
Rob was fantastic and had great communication I am definitely doing this again he got me to go flawless!
Fast, reliable and easy to work with.
Amazing service and very professional
Friendly, no problem in communicating. Thank you !
Sherpas have been downright invaluable in helping me get activities and gear done before the content vault happens. Could not recommend a better group for Destiny content!
Great service, Robert slattery was on point throughout with constant updates on his progress and a quick completion, polite understanding and was able to answere everyone of my questions. I will definitely be returning again.
They were awesome. Super fast and good
NLO was very quick and communicated very well highly recommend
Rob was great and took care of the order quickly! Will use again for sure.
The raid boss was slated and got me Anarchy!!
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.95 based on 1,056 reviews