Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
The raid boss was slated and got me Anarchy!!
Sherpa: IRonFists ran my account through garden of salvation raid to complete steps to obtain exotic divinity for me . Feed bck and prompt completion by IRonFists was outstanding and I highly recommend his service & skills πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ†
NLO is great
Kraxun and ActuallyAsian did a great job helped me get to the Light house for the first time Thanks guys!!!!
Professional, efficient and speedy!! Request Caster and he gets it DONE!
Get the job done
With the help I get here, keeping up with my clan while working 2 jobs is finally possible. Thanks Sherpas. You guys are the best.
NLO is great for orders. Always gets them done and communicates well.
Job well done! These guys are pros! Top notch! Once again, IronFists did an outstanding job!
Curtis has been one of my go to guys for a little over a year now and he’s been great!
IronFists is a consummate professional! It has been an absolute pleasure to work with him. I couldn't be happier.
I've been using these guys since year one D2. But shout out to Sherpa Sensei, very polite, professional, and quick. Will request him again. 5 stars!
My sherpa was phenomenal. Very quick, will be requesting him again!
Very professional and accommodating. Great experience and value. The chat reception was prompt and courteous putting me in quick contact with my sherpa for easy scheduling/coordinating. Thank you
I've been using these guys since D2 year one for trials of the nine. They have always been timely and friendly with my orders. They do not disappoint.
Order was handled professionally and finished in good time. All requests were granted with no issue.
Good professional service.
Needed a couple last minute Prophecy clears, ya know... gotta get the hoodie... Tzwy and company were awesome and explained all the mechanics. Didn't go slow and explain it like you were dumb either; can't stand when people do that. But they took their time and explained it as it happened. Helped so much, that me and my other half ran a friend through shortly after and got them through it. I honestly believe we wouldn't have made it that time if it wasn't for the Sherpas. What took us 6 hours and lots of stress took about 2 hours and 1 wipe after.
Great service! There was a misunderstanding of my E-mail but they apologiest and helped me very good! Thank you so much! Sherpa Tom and his partner where Amazing!
Great service, excellent communication