Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
Good service
Very good.
Very good.
Flashtro has been complete professional when working on my Trials Orders.
Midnight is very easy to work with and had excellent communication. Definitely shows the level of service.
Both my Sherpa & customer service agent were amazing
Process was very simple and had a quick response. The person on this team who helped me was amazing. I will definitely use them again!
Ironfists was awesome, he got the job done
Appreciated Rob and Jaozix helping me this weekend and making sure we completed everything as planned. They definitely went above and beyond.
NLO provided great communication and fast delivery.
Very professional.
They did a flawless trials and a master nightfall for me. They were quick and had great communication.
I had Sensei as my Sherpa. I was contacted within 30 minutes of placing order for Altars of Sorrow run, Nightmare Hunt, Master Nightfall and Dungeon run. Sensei communicated every step and had order completed within 3 hours. Great service and will be requesting Sensei again.
Really good and quick. Very reliable.
Great service fast
Super nice and helpful. Responded to me when I had questions and overall a problem less experience.
Very happy with the service. Love Caster! Very patient, flexible and fun to play with. And excellent results. Have used services multiple times and will definitely do so again.
The Sherpas stuck with it to get things completed even after some bad luck. Appreciate the help.
IRONFIST!!! Hands down fulfilled my order in no time. I'm talking about 1 day to get the Ravenous for me. These folks are the truth.
Excellent service. Midnite completed my order quickly and provided great communication.
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.95 based on 1,056 reviews