Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sherpa Gaming, Inc.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Sherpa Gaming, Inc. Reviews

About Sherpa Gaming, Inc.:

Sherpa Gaming has been helping the Destiny community as Sherpas of Destiny since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny 2 needs including, Flawless Trials, Raids and and Exotic Quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpa Gaming, Inc. made you happy
Great service. Midnite always complete my order quickly and provide great communication.
Commit is the man, always get the dude to run my hunter whenever I can't!
Communication:10
Gameplay:10
Legend: infinite
You need anything he's your man!
Never a bad experience with him, or with Sherpas.
Always dependable!
Always great service and great customer service
Made my order today for a quick exotic strike playthrough. "Sensei" got in touch super quickly and let me know the plan. Professional from start to finish, pleasant conversationalist, and made sure to keep me in the loop on every step. Extremely happy with the service and will be using them again.
Have used them several times over the past year. Great customer feedback--updates. And timely too. worked with CLEVER and DIGIT sherpas.
Great job. Commit was verry helpful and was in n out fast.
Absolute professionals. NLO contacted and had my order complete within about 2 hrs after I placed it. Will 100% use these guys again in the future.
These guys were amazing! I was skeptical at first and I checked out three or 4 places and didn’t like them and went with this group. Made it so much easier. Thanks
I have back to back patients all week and can't keep up with my friends without a little boost once in a while. Thank you all for helping me out. I would be under level for most activities, if not for your fast and professional assistance.
Awesome service and fantastic players that always willing to help and work around my shity schedule like NLO
IronFist was awesome in helping me and I was blown away by results. I will be using his services sooner than later!
Fast and skilled service.Will use again.
So.. DYA is my gamer. Bro rocks and does an excellent job. I’m happy with his professionalism and his efficiency.
Always quick and efficient. Great customer service.
They really helped me do something I was not able to do myself
Wonderful service.
Great service. Friendly sherpas. If you have any issues, start a direct chat on the website and they will gladly help you out! If you need a trials play with/for ask for Harley (Extinkts) and tell'm Machine-9mm sent ya 😲🔫
Awesome service, great bunch people that will help you anytime.
NLO was amazing and very helpful. Transparent and quick service allowed me to enjoy my purchase in less than 48 hours.
Sherpa Gaming, Inc. is rated 4.95 based on 1,056 reviews