Sherpas Of Destiny Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Sherpas Of Destiny Reviews

About Sherpas Of Destiny:

Sherpas of Destiny has been helping the Destiny community since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny boosting needs, raids and quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

We've recently switched to Reviews.io and are still building back up our reviews,

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpas Of Destiny made you happy
It was an amazing experience! Out of all the Sherpas I can honestly say Giovanny and Flashtro are the best. They didn't just help me finishing a quest, but they also guided me through the whole process. Teaching me callouts, always being positive even if I couldn't make the play I had in mind. They even let me experience the thrill of being the last guardian standing to learn what to do in that situation (obviously we won that match) This is not just an easy way to acquire something in the game, but it is a chance to play with the best players in the world! Who wouldn't want to live that kind of experience? Trust me, I've been a happy customer since 2016 and they're Amazing!
Clever and flash are the best, very friendly and welcoming. Highly recommend these guys. T
Accidentally selected the wrong character but chat support was quick to respond. Got my trials run done on the right character thanks!!
Easy to use and excellent at communicating.
Amazing, sherpas were great to play with and helpful. Got me to Legend no problem, would highly recommend.
Another fantastic flawless runs by the sherpas! Xenos ran my recovery this time around and he had finished in record time with spectacular results!
Solid service. Order with confidence.
Super quick and helpful, i had my flawless in no time with no issues at all. I would recommend to others in the future for the price and quality
My sherpas were quick and I didn't have any problems with communicating when they were ready to begin my order or with any problems that occured. They were also extremely polite with things I wouldn't think twice about like suggesting infusions or loadouts. Definitely see myself using this service again in the future.
Dya is awesome. Fast and friendly service.
Fast and friendly :)
awesome job!!
Sherpas always get their business done quickly and efficiently
Always awesome , Giovanny is my favorite Sherpa to run all my stuff , he is professional and does good work!
I love this site, It's perfect for busy parents that can take a break from time to time and still not lose out on rewards. Or even to play with a group of very experienced players.
Great group of guys and highly recommend people to work or purchase through them.
Sherpas is the best website out there to help with Destiny 2. They can do anything you need and are quick about it. I have used them countless times and they have never disappointed. I look forward to using them in the future.
Jerry, Yecuro, and Nova did exceptional work getting me to the lighthouse. Would definitely use again.
Great communication, and got it done super quick. Thanks chompy
Fast completion on my Trials Order. Sherpa "Clever" kept me updated on my order's progress and finished it in record time. Will be back for more!
Sherpa seyton Did an amazing job I glad I chose to go with you guys!
Sherpas Of Destiny is rated 4.95 based on 528 reviews