Sherpas Of Destiny Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Sherpas Of Destiny Reviews

About Sherpas Of Destiny:

Sherpas of Destiny has been helping the Destiny community since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny boosting needs, raids and quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

We've recently switched to Reviews.io and are still building back up our reviews,

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpas Of Destiny made you happy
I’ve used a couple Destiny-carry type services, but Sherpas of Destiny has given me the best quality yet. Thomas emailed me as soon as I put my order in and completed it very quickly. Thomas was very communicative with me and let me know exactly when he was getting started and when he finished. He even went as far to give me his phone number in case I had any real-time questions about how the order was going. I will definitely be using Sherpas of Destiny over anyone else because of their open communication, response times, and quick service.
Very happy with the friendly and professional service. Turned my order around fast.
Orders are always filled quickly and safely. Sherpa Scottish is great and super trustworthy. He always has great communication skills and accurate timelines for orders. Highly recommend SoD to everyone!!!
SoD has the best sherpas you can find, and most noteworthy is Sensei. His help on the Leviathan raids were crucial to completing my collection and I'd work with him again upon the next chance I get.
Excellent communication SoD is my go to site for everything Destiny 2. Thanks SoD.
Giovanny was amazing. Great communication from start to finish. I was surprised at how fast and skilled he was at getting me to where I needed to be in Comp. 100% would recommend!
Fast and Fun!
Excellent company with fast responses to questions and updates directly from Sherpas. Thank You SoD
Sherpas of Destiny are just awesome. I ordered three more quests since my last review and I am very satisfied with Sensei (the Sherpa that completed my orders). Sensei completed my order the Outbreak Perfected in less than 30 minutes. Amazing. Sensei also completed a Nightfall Ordeal on legend difficulty in less than 20 minutes; Sensei then completed my order the Komodo 4fr pinnacle weapon in less than 3 hrs. Sensei communicated with me every step of the way informing me of his progress. Sensei thank you for your hard work. Another great experience.
every time i submit an order, you all communicate so well and are so accommodating!
My most recent sherpa as Sensei and he did a fantastic job. I think he texted me about an hour after I ordered to apologize for not having it done yet (I ordered the GoS raid and Heroic Nightfall of the Ordeal, so I obviously didn't expect it to be completed so soon - or even started yet, for that matter). He kept me updated on his progress getting the fireteam together and at each checkpoint/encounter along the way). I couldn't be happier with his level of service. I've used SoD quite a few times and I've always been impressed by their level of service. I believe that every order has been completed on the day I ordered the service. The sherpas have always been extremely good about communication: when they're logging in, where they are in the process (for long tasks like raids), when they're wrapping up, etc. I'm a middle aged solo player, so a lot of endgame content (and related loot) is off limits to me because I don't have any friends who play that could form a fireteam, LFG is a really hit or miss proposition and it's nearly impossible to put together enough time to make it all the way through a raid. SoD gives me access to loot that I'd never be able to acquire on my own: Outbreak Prime, 1K Voices, etc. I highly recommend them.
The Sherpas of Destiny have never failed me. I have used them on several quests and strikes when I don’t have the time. Their Sherpas are knowledgeable and quick to to help me set up a time that is good for me. I will definitely continue to work with them in the future. Thank You Sherpas of Destiny for all your awesome staff.
Narwhal thoroughly covered the mechanics of every encounter, so I knew exactly what to do. That was the best play with sherpa experience I've ever had. Thank you
Quick and reliable service. An excellent job done.
I liked the ease of shopping your website, knowledgeable staff and lightning responses of your sherpas. I can’t find or think of anything you could have done to make my experiences better. I will definitely be using your services again. Thank You
quick and easy, great service
I ordered Lunas Howl, Recluse and Thorn. My order was processed fast, thanks Rich. Gio, my Sherpa, text me in less than 3hrs after the order! He communicated professionally and coordinated every step. Unbelievable, I'm still in shock. Gio finished these three pinnacle weapon quests in less than 13 hours; my weapons were waiting for me when I logged on. Thanks again Gio. This company is just like it's Sherpas top tier.
Quick turn and excellent communications at all times. Until next time. Thanks so much!
Fast and excellent service! My Sherpa always communicates before, during and after a purchase. Can’t recommend enough!
Sensei contacted me shortly after placing my order for Komodo 4 FR fusion rifle. Very professional asking when was a good time to log on to complete order. Sensei was able to log on within an hour a order was completed very quickly. Great communication from start to finish.
I never could get enough people to get Ratking done. I thought this was too expensive. Not the case. 30 minutes and the entire quest was finished. Will use again. Thank you.
Sherpas Of Destiny is rated 4.94 based on 282 reviews