Sherpas Of Destiny Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sherpas Of Destiny

About Sherpas Of Destiny: Sherpas of Destiny has been helping the Destiny community since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny boosting needs, raids and quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpas Of Destiny made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"I was contacted prior to run. asked if I had any questions or special requests. Upon completion I was notified of completion and where items were. Great bunch of guys."
"Fast, excellent communication and professional. All together a positive experience. IronFists512 is my guy. Will be requesting him in the future."
"I was contacted within 15 hours of my order purchase and the order was completed about 12 hours later! So fast! The sherpa contacted me when they were starting and when they were done. This is my third order fulfilled and I haven't been disappointed yet."
"A great company orders done quick and on time also iron fists is always courteous and lets you know when he is starting and orders are finished i will continue to use and have told friends about sherpas of destiny"
"Ghost usually helps with my orders. Orders are completed very quickly"
"my sherpa was very quick and ranked me up in competitive pvp within 4 hours. will be requesting that guy again"
"Excellent service. Ed and team has helped me with many raid completions."
"Good guys. Very happy."
"Outstanding service! Had the pleasure of working with Ironfists and was not disappointed. Professional operation. A+"
"Ironfists and his crew were professional and very helpful. Highly recommend going with Ironfists if you need help with the Raid"
"Iron Fists and his team did a great job communicating and making the Raid enjoyable. I would highly recommend Iron Fists and his team."
"I've been purchasing from these guys for almost a year now and everything like clockwork they get the job done and in a timely manner! My latest purchase lastest 2 days but the player (IronFists) was in constant contact with me. He was very kind and polite contacting me through my cell number notifying me when I could play and asking me when it was alright for him to jump on my account. and he always responded to all my questions ASAP! I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone having trouble in the game with certain activities being too tough or their clans just don't have RAIDS and if people but aren't quite sure about the security of the service really is excellent! They never mess around with peoples accounts they just log in on your account to play your game for you to assist you on whatever it was that you purchased. If I could rate these guys with an eleven out of ten then they'd definitely get my rating at 11 or for this website 5 Stars isn't enough stars if you ask me but I'd give them a 6 if I could! If you are able to ask for certain players for the activities within Destiny 2 on PlayStation 4 be sure to ask for "IronFists" the guy truly is Awesome!"
"Good stuff. These guys have been fast and trustworthy!"
""Ironfists" was the player to assist me with the activity I needed. Nice, quick and super helpful!"
"Fantastic service and quick results! 10/10 will be using them again!"
"Remorse, pvp specialist, was awesome. Great communication and super fast service, couldn’t recommend him enough"
"Great service"
"Our son is a pre-teen , who is on the Aspergers spectrum, and who loves Destiny 2. We worked with "Ironfists", who was prompt, knowledgeable, and kind. In less than a week we had scheduled and completed three raids. We have been ripped off by other online companies, but this went perfect. We will definitely be back."
"Ironfists was a joy to deal with. Got my order done ahead of schedule and is a pleasure to communicate with. 5/5 will be ordering again!"
Sherpas Of Destiny is rated 4.91 based on 104 reviews