Sherpas Of Destiny Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Sherpas Of Destiny

About Sherpas Of Destiny: Sherpas of Destiny has been helping the Destiny community since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny boosting needs, raids and quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

We've recently switched to Reviews.io and are still building back up our reviews,

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Click Here

Tell us how Sherpas Of Destiny made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I’ve used a couple Destiny-carry type services, but Sherpas of Destiny has given me the best quality yet. Thomas emailed me as soon as I put my order in and completed it very quickly. Thomas was very communicative with me and let me know exactly when he was getting started and when he finished. He even went as far to give me his phone number in case I had any real-time questions about how the order was going. I will definitely be using Sherpas of Destiny over anyone else because of their open communication, response times, and quick service."
"Sherpas have been amazing in helping me cover some in-game ground when I just dont have time for the grind. Eli and Flashtro really hooked me up!"
"Shoutout to Eli! He was very professional and kept in touch with me through the entire completion of my order!"
"My Sherpa completed my order in a timely manner, and around the perimeters stated within my extra timing details. The Sherpa was very polite, and kept me informed throughout his/her process while completing my order. I am very satisfied, and would definitely use this service in the future."
"Completed within 12 hrs of order. Recently placed several orders with Sherpas of Destiny. “Clever” was the Sherpa assigned and did a great job. Fast turnaround, easy comms by chat when the grind started and when complete. Will use again as I mostly solo, but do like the endgame loot."
"Sherpas are amazing! They've gotten me some great gear and achievements that I otherwise wouldn't have had time to grind out! Not to mention the amazing customer service and wonderful support!"
"Fast, reliable, communicative throughout. I can always count on a professional Sherpa to promptly take care of an order!"
"Recently the Sherpa known as "Remorse" executed a number of orders for me. He did two Raids on each of my character (the Dreaming City raid and the Crown of Sorrow). His execution of the order was exemplary and timely. He is currently executing an Iron Banner order (the bounty portion of the Iron Banner for pinnacle gear) and has again (with one character remaining) done an excellent job in the execution of the order. He is timely and succinct in his performance of the order, contacting me as requested prior to his beginning any part of the order, by one of the two options I listed as an acceptable method within the order. Contacting me again when he has completed a portion of or the entire order."
"Great service! Very fast!"
"Great help with the Dungeon and xenophage.You guys are the BEST!"
"I would like to give a shout out to Flashtro"
"Always fast and excellent service. Great communication before they login to my account. Very best service I’ve ever used."
"This is an excellent service! When Destiny is really important for you, you can rely on them 100%, no challenge is too great. During long business trips or family vacations, you can rest assured that time gated content will not be lost."
"Sonic(PvP) and Midnite(PvE) got the Recluse and Divinity for me in no time. Great group of guys who are good at what they do and great communication from start to finish. Highly recommend these folks!"
"Scott provided a wonderful and quick service, it was almost unreal how quickly he completed my order. Not only that, but he made sure he didn't inconvenience my schedule in anyway. Top tier service and would definitely work with him again."
"TZWY is awesome. Very responsive. Always gets to my orders right away."
"A friend of mine gifted a “play with” garden of salvation raid with this group. I am always working and just can’t find the time to connect when my friends are on. I had a great time with these folks. They taught me the raid and were very helpful."
"Great group, really helpful. Will definitely use them again! I've used them a number of times, each time has been awesome."
"Digit has been a huge help for Me"
"Ed did an amazing job with Garden of Salvation. He was great at communicating and getting set up. Accomplished the task in a very timely manner while I was at work. Highly recommend Ed and Sherpas of Destiny."
"Best service I’ve used. Employers are very awesome and helpful!"
Sherpas Of Destiny is rated 4.93 based on 209 reviews