Sherpas Of Destiny Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read Sherpas Of Destiny Reviews

About Sherpas Of Destiny:

Sherpas of Destiny has been helping the Destiny community since March of 2016. Choose us to help you with all your Destiny boosting needs, raids and quests. Stay ahead of the pack with Sherpas of Destiny today!

We've recently switched to Reviews.io and are still building back up our reviews,

contact@sherpasofdestiny.com

Tell us how Sherpas Of Destiny made you happy
I’ve used a couple Destiny-carry type services, but Sherpas of Destiny has given me the best quality yet. Thomas emailed me as soon as I put my order in and completed it very quickly. Thomas was very communicative with me and let me know exactly when he was getting started and when he finished. He even went as far to give me his phone number in case I had any real-time questions about how the order was going. I will definitely be using Sherpas of Destiny over anyone else because of their open communication, response times, and quick service.
Awesome, friendly and dependable. Highly recommend for anyone who can't find enough people for a raid!
Once again, another professional interaction with the Sherpas of Destiny. My son and I were lucky enough to team up with ”Midnite” for our first GoS run with a side of Divinity. Midnite and his team made it a great experience for us as we were able to learn the mechanics in a stress free environment. I highly recommend this service and I will be using them again!
Great guys! Sensei completed my last order. Finished in less than 24hrs. Can't say enough.
IronFists contacted me shortly after I requested to use this website and I was not disappointed. Finished the Garden of Salvation Raid for me and picked up divinity. This is really nice for someone who doesn't have the time to complete the raids. Highly recommended to use IronFists and the Sherpas!
Great customer service, have done business with them several times and keep coming back. Real PROS!
Sensei was GREAT! Went above and beyond. Can't say enough! Thanks Sherpas!
Purchased my order. It was completed in less than 24hrs. Sensei was GREAT! Went above and beyond. Can't say enough. Would definitely use Sensei for any future orders.
IronFists was the man, got in contact with me within a few hours of the request and let me know exactly when he was starting the raid and when it was completed. I was a skeptic a first but after this I am sold. Great players and great product!
Great job, always fun and very professional!
Sherpas are super professional! Really attentive and detailed oriented. All the Sherpas thus far have communicated above expectations and are very friendly. I consider them part of my online circle. Would highly recommend for the very busy working professionals who cant always get online daily to complete the difficult tasks. Thanks Sherpas!
Outstanding service! "Commit" made contact with me right away and completed my order in record time. Fast and professional. I will definitely use this service again, and I highly recommend it.
RoWeZY, my man! I am a D1 vet who, as he has gotten older, has less and less time to play. Got to mythic 2 this season and just needed to hit legend to get not forgotten. This beast crunches out several hours and 1000 glory for me. Appreciate the effort and excellent communication!
First time using the service, I was a little nervous but I needn’t have been. Flashtro & Cleaver were very professional, good company and on another planet with their skill level. Glad to finally have the grind to legend over with. Would absolutely recommend the service.
Flashtro and Myst were awesome sherpas. Great communication and their D2 Tracker confirms they are in the 0.1% of all comp players. Felt like they did an amazing job of working together and effectively guiding me as well to maximize our performance. Highly recommend and hope to play with them again when trials and next season roll around.
These guys never disappoint...i have played with and let them play for me...Great experience either way...Shout out to Digit for the exotic weapon runs... Awesome Job
Flastro and Sensei are both AMAZING booster. They are very professional and they always update how far into the activity they are. Easily one if not the best Sherpa/booster service I’ve ever found.
Great customer service, Clever kept me updated and was very timely in his task. He even asked if I wanted particular weapons to be used - now that's putting the customer first! I will be using this service again! Thank you Sherpa of Destiny! :)
If you need any PVP work done, Flashtro is your man!!! Excellent service and very professional!!
Jeezy and Mr. Green carried me to Legend Rank and it is one of the best times I had as of date playing Destiny-yes better than receiving 1st Gjallarhorn in D1! They both were informative and tailored to my play style as oppose to a level in which I could not keep up. Highly recommend these guys. Thanks fellas!!
Fantastic service, raids are impossible to organize and as a player with a newborn these guys help me play how I want to
Sherpas Of Destiny is rated 4.94 based on 323 reviews