Shophairwigs.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Shophairwigs.com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Shophairwigs.com?

Tell us how Shophairwigs.com made you happy

"I just ordered a wig on yesterday, they took my money and then emailed me the next day stating my 2 choices of colors were out of stock. I believe I should've been informed when I selected those colors before submitting my purchase. So I will have to wait an additional 5-7 days before I receive my item...stick with sam's beauty.com or glamourtress"
Are you Shophairwigs.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased a faux china bang and bun and it was under $7 and they are so easy to put on and looks really nice. I've gotten a lot of compliments and would really recommend to ladies to check it out!"
Shophairwigs.com is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews