SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
Great concept and works pretty damn well. It’s perfect for if you don’t have space for a big monitor and/or you want to travel but need more screens to be productive. Some improvements that would make it perfect: 1. If the magnets on the computer side weren’t so sharp. 2. If when the screen is fully out it locks better so it doesn’t sag from the weight of it. 3. If the screen when fully closed and removed from the laptop wasn’t left so vulnerable to being scratched. I frame could cover this pry up I think. Regardless of these minuses, I still really enjoy having it and use it every day and it definitely makes me more productive.
The customer service was amazing! My original was lost due to covid, so another one was ordered and quickly recieved!. Once I received it the set up was very simple (thanks to the YouTube video) and it has help me work very effectively at home! It's light and no issues so far!
Hooked my SideTrak up and it has been a savior as I've worked from home during these times. Setup was super easy and it is a nice and compact alternative to a full monitor!
Lightweight and compact. Perfect for working remote or from home if you do not have the space or want to commit to large monitors.
Where has COVID taken us?? Working from home on a laptop without an additional screen has been very challenging!! Until this morning!! The challenge is over!!! LOVE LOVE my sidetrak!!! Very easy to install and just like that READY!! Being able to be so much more productive really helps out less stress!!
I love it. It makes my work much easier.
This monitor is super easy to set up and it is well built. I love it. Exactly what I needed.
Can’t believe I didn’t have this before now!! I’m using majority of the time with my Mac and not so much with my Windows PC. It has been a lifesaver especially during the lockdown at home. At the office I have 3 screens but home only the laptop. It has been a struggle. I even called for help and your staff are the kindest, super helpful with my connections. I suggest if anyone is on the fence go for it, don’t wait, get the SideTrak now. Excited for the return to the office so when I go into a conf room I can have this with me.
I am so pleased to buy this, it’s an super easy way to have a two screen laptop without hassle, delivery was on time and the setup as well as use is simple. Thank you David- Orlando FL
The side track arrived so fast! I bought it for my son who is currently taking a programming and coding boot camp. He loves it! It has helped him so much by being able to keep programs open and work at the same time. I was so happy to see the quality of the monitor. Crystal clear! Thank you for having a great quality monitor with the easy storage system. Your company deserves more stars than available.... great customer service and on point quality. You have made this Mom look cool
It was easy to hook up
When in the office, I’m used to having 2 screens. Having to work from home with only one has been very painful. Finding and using SideTrak has been a life saver. The set up was easy and I use it everyday and have told all my friends about it! I highly recommend!
I love it! So easy to use.
My daughter bought me a Side Trak to make working from home easier through this Covid-19 crisis. I love it. It has made doing my job so much moire efficient. I love my Side Trak.
Easy set up and installation --- and I'm awful with these things. Been using it for a week or two now and it's been a total game changer for working from home - will also be useful for travel once that's safe again. The portability made this a better option than a traditional setup since it can be used in multiple settings as well
The SideTrak was easy to order, was delivered quickly and more most importantly it really changed for the better the utility of my laptop while working remotely from the office.
I love my Side Trak, perfect for working at home on my dining room table!
I do not like sitting in one spot for long periods of time, but fortunately, this portable monitor makes changing scenery easy. I used it with my 15 inch laptop and even though it’s not the same width, it worked out great. I haven’t had any problems with it and so thankful that I can move from my bed, to the couch, to the outdoors and still continue to work. I’m purchasing my dad one right now for Father’s Day!! Also- I really hope they come out with a touch screen monitor soon!!! As my 15 inch laptop is a touch screen, and I keep almost reaching towards the side trak to swipe 😂 Anyways, this is the BEST. Worth every penny.
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020 SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020 SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
I like the addition of second scree and the ability to rotate and show someone sitting across from you what you’re looking at. It does make the laptop screen heavier which can be frustrating at times but for what it give me I’m happy with the purchase.
I love my new SideTrak!!! I am so happy I got it, it makes my work from home so much more efficient and easier to navigate. Set up was so easy and quick! I am telling everyone about my awesome new SideTrak!
SideTrak is rated 4.54 based on 152 reviews