SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
It is so difficult to switch to a single laptop screen after being used to working with two screens along with the laptop. The Side track has been a god send. It was easy to install and is light enough for me to carry around without difficult. I have not needed customer service. To this point I love my side track.
Just what I needed while I work from home during this nationwide shutdown. I need multiple screens like I have at the office for the work I do. This was a perfect solution. Now I have two screens everywhere I go.
This is a game changer for working on a laptop! It’s easy to attach then plug and go! I’m so glad I learned about this from WGU! Love it!
Love it! It's exactly what I needed. Smart product idea! Thank you.
I really enjoy this product. I was very skeptical at first before purchasing but it is very useful for me as a college student. Gives me more workspace to do assignments. I am majoring in Computer Information Systems and Networking Technology and thought this was a very sleek design. Definitely worth the money. The only con: the screen sometimes blinks on and off and before it goes off it freezes for a couple of seconds. I think it may be because of my mouse speed. Gonna try and slow it a bit and see if it helps.
Game changer for working from home! The screen is so crisp and clear.
Game changer for working from home. The screen is more crisp and clear than my laptop!
I was looking for an additional monitor to do my school work. I am often switching between documents and articles. The SideTrak is perfect and portable. I was debating about getting a stand alone monitor but it wouldn’t be as practical because I’m always on the go. It was delivered in a timely matter and it was easy to install. Some of my classmates are looking to get one as well. I love this thing!
SideTrak was very easy to install and set up. It is light weight and easy to travel with. Having a second monitor wherever you go is priceless in today’s fast pace business world !
I spend a good amount of time working remotely, especially in the current situation we're in. I have a large second monitor I can connect my laptop to, but I really needed something more portable. This SideTrak monitor gives me significantly more screen space, while working from anywhere! I've only had this for 2 weeks, and have already recommended it to several of my staff!
Really helped working from home
I purchased the SideTrak when I transitioned to work from home but wanted something that I could use when I was back in the field. I travel a decent amount for work and having a second screen makes my work so much easier. I love that I'm able to have the screen attached to my lap top or free standing. It was so easy to install and use. I have already recommended to a number of friends!
Very useful, looks great and super easy to install. Definitely will be recommending
I have a new MacBook Pro that is quite light and was worried that the SideTrak would be too heavy.... not the case. It's incredibly easy to use, set up and incredibly light. My computer is on an elevated stand with the SideTrak off to the side and it's very sturdy. It's been a godsend with conference calls while working from home.
SideTrak 5 star review on 16th April 2020
I was considered buying a brand new screen, but my desk space is already limited with two laptops and a printer. The SideTrack has been a prefect solution while working from home. The screen is crystal clear, and the mobility and view increased my productivity.
This thing is awesome! I've been looking for a product like this and it's just what I needed -- has made my life so much easier. It's well-made, easy to set up, and the customer service people are prompt and communicative if there's an issue. I work on my porch a lot and don't have a table to set up another monitor -- the SideTrak is perfect since it attaches to your laptop. Love it!
This bad boy had been a lifesaver, especially with wfh now mandated. My husband also works from home and has the full office setup, while I was relegated to the bedroom. I need a 2nd monitor but we had no real space or table to use. We got this sidetrak and problem solved!! It's a little heavier than I anticipated and slightly wonky when sliding in and out, but it works like a charm and has easy set up.
SideTrak 4 star review on 16th April 2020
So far so good. Like many people, I had to quickly establish a home office and was really struggling with only one monitor on my laptop. It was shipped quickly and was up and running in minutes. I did have to turn off my automatic screen saver because for some reason it made it flicker and shut down. I’m more productive already! Thanks for the innovative product.
Given my job transitioned to wfh I needed to upgrade my home office so I had two screens. Sidetrak has allowed me to have dual screens without having to store a clunky spare monitor. I can easily take the sidetrak screen on and off when necessary.
I love my SideTrak! I have dual monitors at the office and when I work at home it takes me twice as long and it is very frustrating. I have tried other portable monitors but nothing really worked for me. I sit on the sofa while I work....so SideTrak was perfect for me. Yes, I would love it more if it were bigger but this is the best that I have found!
SideTrak is rated 4.54 based on 152 reviews