SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
SideTrak 4 star review on 16th April 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 24th March 2020
eagleston, amanda
SideTrak 5 star review on 25th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Great screen, very helpful for when you travel
I work for an international organization and during this pandemic, we were notified that we will be working from home until further notice. I'm used to using two monitors at my work office and didn't really worked from home as much so I didn't have a monitor at home. It was frustrating to work with my laptop because not only it has a tiny screen, but it also affected my productivity. The time I worked doubled just because of the one laptop set-up I have in my home. When my boss told me that I could purchase an extra monitor, I looked up what's best and I decided to purchase SideTrak rather than a regular monitor because my work-from-home set-up is small. SideTrak made a HUGE DIFFERENCE with how productive I was and am working from home. I'm now able to conduct meetings and work on a document at the same time. I can also use this for business trips that I know a regular monitor can't do. I'm DEFINITELY satisfied with this purchase.
Great product for working remotely! Really missed having an extra screen and Sidetrak saved the day. Super easy to setup as well.
Love the Side Track. So easy to set up and use. Makes my life so much easier to have another screen.
An amazing addition to my work station, and much needed. Ordering process, delivery and set up were fast and easy! Thanks for an amazing product.
I work full time from hime now and after you work with 2 monitors you don’t ever want to go back!! It makes life so much easier.
With the Sidetrak monitor it allows me to always have a second monitor on my laptop. I don't have to be confined to my office now.
I'm so excited to have this sidetrak as I work so much from home and outside of my home so the ability to travel with both screens that are compact and easy to pack is genius. Thanks so much!!!!
With our current working remote requirements having the ability to use my laptop and still have dual monitor capability has been essential to performing my job effectively. The Sidetrak was easy to install and set up. Once we are back to business as usual it will be nice to use my Sidetrak when I travel and work while waiting for my flight or at my hotel.
I had an issue with the first side trak and customer service was GREAT. They sent a replacement immediately so it wasn't too disruptive to my work.
So much easier to work with the additional screen. SideTrak is perfect size for my laptop. Has made me much more efficient, especially while working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic. Would definitely recommend this product.
I do quite a bit of Continuing Professional Education and this product is a game changer. There was never enough real estate on my laptop to be really efficient.
I love my SideTrak! I was so accustomed to using two monitors in the office that I had to find a solution for working from home on my laptop thanks to the pandemic. The SideTrak set up was quick and easy (I am not a tech person)!
I really love the Side Trak! The screen itself is super light and easy to set-up, allowing me to work well, wherever I need to.
I was thrown into work from home amid covid 19 outbreak, as many were, and so happy to have this hardware to support me at home. Worth the investment
I am an author/writer and like to have my notes next to my computer screen as I write. I have used the "split screen" on Windows 10 but it reduces what you can view. With Side Trak, I can drag my "notes" to one screen and work on my manuscript with the other. I love it!
I love my new Side Track! Just got it yesterday and it was easy to set up after watching the ‘how to’ video. It came with great directions(which direct you to the video). It’s so nice to have an easy to use second monitor while working remotely! I like working at my desk from home, but it is just as easy to use on the couch or wherever you like to use your laptop. I was looking for something that is easily portable and this is perfect!
Great Product! Easy to install and works flawlessly! I ordered off Amazon and it took about 4 days to be delivered (not too bad). Once I got it I reached out to Support via email to answer a general question I had and received a reply within the hour. They were able to answer my question and were very helpful.

I saw a few reviews about the screen drooping but I didn't have that issue. I'm also able to adjust the screen away or towards me which is very helpful.

Again works great and makes working from home (anywhere in the house) very easy. I would recommend it and purchase it again!
Price is ok..

The monitor when pulled out tends to “droop” down doesn’t stay up completely straight...
Happy to be working from the comfort of my bed 😂

Please come out with a touch screen !!!
SideTrak is rated 4.62 based on 127 reviews