SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
I am an author/writer and like to have my notes next to my computer screen as I write. I have used the "split screen" on Windows 10 but it reduces what you can view. With Side Trak, I can drag my "notes" to one screen and work on my manuscript with the other. I love it!
I love my new Side Track! Just got it yesterday and it was easy to set up after watching the ‘how to’ video. It came with great directions(which direct you to the video). It’s so nice to have an easy to use second monitor while working remotely! I like working at my desk from home, but it is just as easy to use on the couch or wherever you like to use your laptop. I was looking for something that is easily portable and this is perfect!
SideTrak 5 star review on 1st April 2020
Great Product! Easy to install and works flawlessly! I ordered off Amazon and it took about 4 days to be delivered (not too bad). Once I got it I reached out to Support via email to answer a general question I had and received a reply within the hour. They were able to answer my question and were very helpful. I saw a few reviews about the screen drooping but I didn't have that issue. I'm also able to adjust the screen away or towards me which is very helpful. Again works great and makes working from home (anywhere in the house) very easy. I would recommend it and purchase it again!
Price is ok.. The monitor when pulled out tends to “droop” down doesn’t stay up completely straight...
Happy to be working from the comfort of my bed 😂 Please come out with a touch screen !!!
SideTrak 5 star review on 24th March 2020
The product is brilliant. I use mine every day at my home office or when I travel. Set up is easy and light to travel with. It saves me time, more productive. Highly recommend.
sidetrak will not fully turn on. it flashes on ever few minutes. your customer service is horrible, how do i speak to someone?
I really love this product. Easy to set up, and easy to use. Small and compact to fit with the rest of my computer things in my laptop bag. And draws positive attention. I'm a relatively new real estate agent and some of the spiffy gadgets that seasoned agents have I can't afford. Having something like this portable monitor really set me apart from other agents because I was able to flip the screen around and perform a listing consultation and have the monitor mirror my laptop. It really impressed the clients and helped earn me the listing. Apart from that I'm able to do twice as much work in less time so I'm more productive as well. The only reason this got a 4 out 5 stars was because the first one sent to me had some issues for whatever reason. I reached out to the company who tried to help me solve the problem. We weren't able to and I was ready to return and get my money back. But because I really wanted a product like this I kept troubleshooting with the support rep and we figured out the problem. And he quickly helped me get an exchange. Company is easy to work with and the product is a great addition to my business. Thanks!
SideTrak has made working remotely a breeze. Very nice to have a portable monitor that attached to you laptop
Love the product. Works great. my only concern is since my laptop is very light, when I add the sidetrack it becomes slightly top heavy and lifts keyboard. I'm sure if my laptop was a little heavier, it would not happen.
Absolutely love this product! Works great! Let's me be just as productive on the go and outside of the office as I am in the office. Would definitely recommend.
I love my SideTrak monitor - it was easy to install and use and has allowed me to increase my productivity when I'm away from my office by having dual monitor capability just like I have at my office. The screen quality is very good. My co-worker was so impressed with my new SideTrak that she mentioned it to her husband and he shared it with his boss who then purchased SideTraks for all their sales reps!! It's a great product - definitely worth the investment!!
Great product. Allows me to be just as efficient with my laptop as I am in the office.
Great product. Allows me to be just as efficient with my laptop as I am in the office with dual monitors.
As advertised ... works great and supports my workflow nicely
Absolutely love my SideTrak. Makes work so much more efficient when using my laptop. Now that I have it, I can't imagine life without it.
Sidetrack has worked wounderful for me for multiple applications that I use for several applications that I use.
SideTrak 5 star review on 25th February 2020
The second screen has made it easier to open multiple windows for all the different applications. Very convenient for multiple task
SideTrak 5 star review on 24th February 2020
SideTrak has made life so much easier for me. I use it as a 3rd monitor in my office and home office and as a second monitor when I'm out and about. It's made preparing tax returns much easier. Thank you SideTrak for such an affordable and creative solutions. In addition, customer services has been extremely helpful and answers emails quickly.
This was one of the best investments I made. Having a 2nd screen when I travel has saved me time and being able to share my screen while my clients are sitting in front me helped make my presentation look more professional. I recommend this for anyone who travels or needs to make presentations.
SideTrak is rated 4.54 based on 152 reviews