Signs On The Cheap Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

"great experience....love the signs"
"Very good process and pricing."
"Good. It would be nice to have rules to the side and grid to position your text"
"The ordering process was easy and quick"
"The ordering process was easy and quick"
"So far it's been good. I'll know more when my signs arrive."
"Sign came in damaged, big crease in it, not good!"
"It was great! Thanks"
"Awesome! I came to the website since the minimum order was 5. I had an issue with my signs and you guys helped out above and beyond my expectations."
"You claimed it will be shipped next day. You sent it UPS ground. why did you lie on your website?"
"Easy design process with selection of options, quick delivery, good quality product and half the price of the local sign shops."
"Quick and easy! This company always delivers on time or early! Couldn't be more pleased."
"This is my third order through Signsonthecheap.com and have always had a great experience! Their attention to detail and sense of urgency makes it so that I don’t even have to think of looking elsewhere!"
"Letters were smaller than I expected."
"Ordering was simple, product cost was very reasonable, the shipping cost was way more than the price of my order. I have not received my order to comment on the workmanship or quality of the products"
"The website was very easy to use to create the sign. Very intuitive and user friendly."
"Order signs and they arrived emmaculant, very clear and legitable!!"
"I got the wrong sign shipped to my house.. missed my deadline...cost me lots of money"
"Signs look Great! Very Professional Job! I will call you again Soon! Thank you so much!"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.87 based on 1,531 reviews