Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"It was fun and easy to design and order stands and signs. Great Job was very pleased"
"Best prices for yard signs for sure! I always research everyone I need signs and every time I end up back here! GREAT service THANKYOU guys for making signs affordable for small biz owners! FedEx is a straight Joke in comparison for yard signs!!"
"It worked out well after I figure how to add the text for each line..... Over all it was fine...I will be sure to let my other business owners up here of your company."
"I didn’t receive the 10 dollars off that I was promised, it shows I did on my receipt but not what I’m charged on my card. I sent them a message 30 hours ago to explain why or fix it , but no response as of yet."
"Every thing was simple to use and the signs came today in fine shape."
"excellent quality for the price. graphics are what was expected."
"it mwasm ok. I was very upset that after I ordered, you offered half price on shipping."
"It was really great! Signs look awesome!"
"Good. Friendly"
"Perfect, we were beyond pleased with our company signs!"
"Design & ordering process was easy and cost was great!"
"Exactly as expected."
"Experience was great. I found your site easier to use for a custom design than a competitor's was. Most of, your price was great on a quality aluminum sign."
"Very good deal!"
"Easy to use site, signs arrived quickly and in great shape!"
"Ok, ordering was pretty straight forward."
"Had some issues maneuvering thru the website but one call to your customer support line worked!"
"I love the designing tool. It was easy and fun to use. I had a small problem checking out, however customer service took care of my order. I can hardly wait to get my signs!"
"Great thanks!"
"I give the design and ordering experience all 5 stars because both were easy to irk my way through and there were lots of options when designing my signs!"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.66 based on 2,556 reviews