Signs On The Cheap Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The design was good, but a number of signs were bent."
"Wonderful!! Signs and wires are very high quality!!"
"Quick and easy. Excellent options."
"Quantity work. Good service."
"Love the sign still waiting for my frames. Frames were not sent by mistake have been waiting for two weeks."
"Very good. Printing came out sharp and in the positions I designed. Shipping costs seemed high to me."
"Easy to place order even on mobile device. Order shipped and arrived quickly. Thank you"
"it was very easy"
"SUPER FAST AND EASY !!!"
"Easy and fast"
"Great design. Fast shipping. Very good experience. Would definitely recommend!"
"very easy and quick just waiting for them to arrive"
"When I messed up my order, they emailed me, I was able to call them, and everything was squared away immediately"
"Customer service and art department helped produce 3 beautiful signs. The upgraded aluminum signs look fabulous!"
"the best for signs."
"I used you guys once years ago. Asked for and received a refund then. The signs I received this time were perfect. Thanks!"
"Great signs at an exceptional price. Very well done with my own design. Fine value as well."
"Perfect signs"
"Not only did the signs not arrive in time for the event, even though I paid for expedited shipping, when they did arrive there were spots on the signs where color was missing and of the 31 signs only 2 had the bleeds that were supposed to be there. In the proofing process they all showed bleeds. Very, very disappointing."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.73 based on 2,136 reviews