Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"The signs I bought were too flimsy and bent as soon as I tightened the bolts!"
"The "cheap sign with wire stakes was almost 20.00 each. Not the cheap sign advertised. Only a refund for the advertised price (starting) and the end cost will make this right."
"You have cheap prices, but at the end , there is no meaning for the cheap prices because of the sooooo expensive shipping charges. The quality of the product though is excellent. Thank you."
"My first time placing an order and they lost my package in the mail. Then they tell me they’ll send reprints but cannot give me an order number or tracking number to find out when my package will arrive. All they said was that it would be generated and shipped within 24 hours with expedited service."
"Unfortunately my design was altered. The placement was off and it was distorted. Otherwise the quality would have been great."
"The colors printed are very light no very visible at the distance"
"................."
"I was told that the signs would be made so the arrows would be reflected on the other side. It was to ensure that one direction would be on both sides, instead of opposing directions. However, my UTurn signs have UTurns on both sides of the sign and aren't usable. And my Straight Arrow signs are blank on the other side. I ordered these alongside a coagent in the office and they received a call to confirm their signs would have this taken care of on their signs. However, for mine, they came incorrectly, with no phone call. I wish someone would have at least let me know, since we had gotten confirmation already that it wouldn't be a problem; when in actuality, it was."
"No reply to emails sent to the"
"My artwork was stretched during printing and as a result, my signs are useless because the branding is off. My logo should be round, but came back oval. Otherwise, speed and sign quality are great."
"I am giving 2 stars only because I thought the signs would be printed on both sides. So, I have to use 2 signs for every spot so in essence I only received half of what I thought I was ordering."
"The Colors do not match the image. They are faded. The red is more pink than red. Very disappointed"
"sizing very misleading"
"Sign post was rusted in several spots in the box. Also base was packaged while still wet and cardboard from box was heavily stuck/adhered to "A" surfaces. Meaning a very poor cosmetic appearance. Please advise Brian"
"I ordered a sign with lettering on both sides. The second side has the lettering upside down from the front side. Now when it is displayed, one side reads properly, the other side is inverted. Useless."
"I had to call and ask if the image on the sign was clear or not. When I was told that the image was "fuzzy" I was not given the option of correcting it. It seems a poor decision on your companies part. I am a long time customer, but this was really upsetting to me."
"design was good however delivery problem not received"
"Signs looked great, I was missing two and three stakes. I didn't not get what I paid for"
"Stickers are too thin for bumper stickers. Print quality is good."
"The quality is okay, however there are no stakes! Why would anyone want a yard sign without stakes?"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.68 based on 2,445 reviews