Signs On The Cheap Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Their prices can't be beat."
"Signs came out just as I designed them and the quality was great!"
"Hi, SOTC: You asked my opinion, so here's the deal: I'm counting on your product being truly excellent or, otherwise, we're history. My experience with your website and the ordering process was such that I would not recommend it to my worst enemy! I wanted the sign, above, to be my prototype and I would make slight modifications, such as lot # and price, as I went along. Well, your web site is not set up to allow me to do that. If I saved a sign to my shopping cart and then tried to make mods to the details, the original would disappear from the shopping cart. I tried to chat and all your chatters were on potty break or some such so I phoned twice and spoke with two different help guys. They were both really nice but didn't have a clue. I went to the trouble of setting up an account with logon and password and then saved my prototype. No luck. It probably went to heaven with all my other layouts. Then I forgot the prototype and just laid out an initial order, about seven designs of two examples each, saving each and putting it individually, into the shopping cart. I didn't want to do it this way because there was no standardization as to spacing and font size and so forth. Then I needed to check with my wife as to which credit card to use (being extra careful to log out properly from my account). I'd swear they were still there when I logged back in but I went to all the trouble to finally check out and the message came back "ain't nothin" in your shopping cart". Believe it or not, my time invested in the project was sufficient that I became determined to see it through. Then I went to "saved signs" and everything was there, about a dozen different layouts, good, bad and ugly. But the layout was so small I could hardly tell them apart. I tried to keep and move the good ones to the shopping cart and delete the undesirable ones. That, too, proved to be very difficult with the delete function not seeming to work but the font so small I really couldn't be sure if the duplicates were deleting or not. So that brings us up to today. If some really good product actually shows up on my door step I'll let you know. Bob [delivery hasn't occurred yet]"
"please stop sending these anoying emails"
"Signs were professional looking and just what I wanted!! I compared pricing with Vista print and this is definitely cheaper way to go. They came quickly and the website was easy to navigate through, will be using in the future for more company yard signs. Thanks so much."
"Excellent, fast service. The only thing I would change about text options within the sign body, would be an option to enlarge the letters."
"Website can be unpredictable when designing your own sign."
"Had to talk with a real person as the website had pricing issues. A great experience overall and looking forward to receiving the finished product and evaluating the quality."
"Everything went smooth. I literally had 2 different signs designed, in 2 different tabs, by two different companies. The other company had the ability to rotate the text, and my company name is at a 22 degree rotation on all my vans and business cards, so that was awesome. I actually liked that better, but when I went to pay shipping, the other company had obviously hiked the shipping charges way up to about 3 times the correct amount. Being a former ebay seller, I saw this as a cheap tactic. So I went with signs on the cheap instead. It ended up being quite a bit cheaper despite their signs costing a spec more. The signs were almost as nice. (You guys should add a text rotation feature! Angled text grabs attention!). The signs look great, and one of my competitors told me this morning that they've spotted my signs already all over town lol. No jobs yet, but I still have many signs left to place. Ill order more! I opted for buying the stakes somewhere else, and only bought half as many as I needed. In my area the "cable providers" and "we buy houses" guys are SLOPPY. They pay cheap labor for sign installers. These economy sign placers aren't thinking at all when placing these signs. They just barely shove them halfway in the ground, anywhere, and as a result they are gathered up in piles to be discarded by state crews. So I help myself to their stakes! They're all headed for the trash either way. Why not? Furthermore The cable providers don't even offer services in my area. I know this because I have called those same numbers and checked. My area is under a monopoly service, and no other companies are getting in. Im using common sense when placing my signs. I expect mine to be there for a long time. Im not just shoving them at each street corner. Im also offering a discount to customers for allowed placement on their property. Win win. I was worried about the reverse text that the black wouldn't be dark enough, but Im happy to report that its perfectly black and glossy, as I had hoped. I love the design I created. Simple, bold, and effective. Time will tell if they make me more income."
"Very pleased with the product and the quick delivery."
"I spent a long time on the phone and because I changed the design. You sent me 10 of the corrected design and 10 of the original design. I also PAID EXTRA for 2 grommet holes only and you sent me signs with 4 grommet holes."
"Find someone else for your signs"
"Very easy and the quality is amazing. The price is just at incredible."
"Extremely easy and awesome!"
"AWESOME THANK YOU"
"I got someone else’s order."
"Sign turned out great. In fact, it was beautiful. Thanks!"
"I had to call to speak with a rep who guided me thru the ordering process and the rep made the process five stars not the website."
"Your signs are great. I've ordered them in the past, liked them and your service, which is why I returned. This time however, the ordering experience was terrible: prices changed on the site every time I logged in, the cart never held my order, hone reps couldn't answer my questions about it with any clarity. I had to ask for a supervisor to get good help. Chris was great - got me the price I expected- processed my order- signs are on the way."
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.84 based on 1,611 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access