Signs On The Cheap Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Signs On The Cheap

Tell us how Signs On The Cheap made you happy

Under an hour
"very easy to use."
"Signs are awesome! Love the way they turned out."
"Excellent- the service rep was extremely helpful in re-ordering the same signs."
"I wasn't happy with my order. The signs were small and the color i expected to be red was actually a burnt orange."
"This company is actually 'thieves" in that they rob you of your state tax. They are in Texas and charge you tax from your state, which is not the law. They also say 1/2 shipping and just jack the shipping cost as well."
"Very easy to use, thanks."
"very good service"
"We have been a long-time customer of SignsOnTheCheap and have ordered the exact same signs for our business on numerous occasions. Our last order of 100 signs was delivered and the color wasn't the vivid red it had always been in the past but a washed-out pink. I reached out to customer service and they were very helpful and polite but placed the blame on an error in the artwork, the same artwork they had printed from many, many times before. Their solution was for me to eat most of the cost of a re-print or return the signs and receive a fraction of a refund in what we paid. Unfortunately, I will be buying signs somewhere else in the future. R.Roberts"
"Everything went perfect until I delivery, when 5 of my 4'x8' signs did not deliver and I still do not have a tracking number on them during my most vital time of my campaign. I love the quality of the signs I have and I love the design, but the 5 missing signs is a critical impact to my campaign."
"Very bad experience. The signs I received were not the ones I designed - they were for a different campaign. I was assured (twice) that my sign would be reprinted and expedited to me. That did not happen. Instead, I was informed the signs would not be reprinted and I would receive a refund - which I have not received. I also missed the deadline for getting my signs out - because I believed the assurances."
"Sign came out GREAT/LOVE IT. There should be a way to communicate to you folks that you would like to have 3 holes on top and sides of sign borders etc etc."
"Great experience and fun wonderful setup."
"Easy to use and the prices were right! My signs arrived fast and looked great. I would use Signs On The Cheap again. Thank you."
"My design process was fine but I paid $50. to have the signs delivered and they are still not here. If I do not get them in the next few days I will no longer need them. The website said that they would take two days to make and that I would have them in a week. The delay is unacceptable."
"OK. A little confusing and had to start over a few times to get it right, but worked. Very surprised at the cost of shipping. More than the cost of the sign which was in the around $25."
"Everything went smoothly and the company did what they said they would do."
"Fantastic!"
"Excellent CS. Your website has some UX issues, but overall speaking with your rep helped make the experience successful."
"Fast and great online building tool."
"Great no issues. Shipping however was a bit slow"
Signs On The Cheap is rated 4.68 based on 2,454 reviews