Simple Contacts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Simple Contacts

Tell us how Simple Contacts made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The first time we ordered everything was fine. This time she’s complaining about her vision being off
I still haven’t received my order. I emailed Simple Contacts and I also texted and still no response yet. I don’t know where my package is or when I’ll be receiving it. Very upsetting.
Company used to be good 2 years ago is going downhill
0 stars as I have received 0 contacts. Still waiting to receive my now late order. Thanks for your prompt inquiry for my feedback.
Hi Cory! Thanks for your feedback on your recent order. Just sent you a text to follow up on your concern. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, thanks.
They said my contacts were discontinued and canceled my order. I originally upgraded to next business day shipping. Then they were back in stock. I was told I’d receive 10% discount and free next business day shipping. Never got a discount and got charged an extra $40 for shipping
Hi Margaux,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm so sorry for the discount confusion! A member of our Patient Experience team will reach out to you shortly to make things right.
Next day wasn’t even close. Try 6 days.
Hey Stephen! So sorry for the delay. We just sent you a message via text, so connect with us there and we'll make this right!
Haven’t gotten my contacts yet but asked to write a review - a bit presumptuous
Hey Kosta! You're absolutely right. We just sent you a text message - follow up with us there and we can get you taken care of!
Contacts were cheaper at my optometrist office, but I thought I might get them faster thru this site. Overall I’ll be using 1-800-contacts. I paid for expedited shipping and it took longer than promised.
Hey Sandra! Thanks for the feedback. We just reached out to you via text about this issue. Connect with us there and we'll get this taken care of!
I allowed this company to reorder contacts that I had oredered before, but forgot they weren't the newest prescription so they were not correct. I realized it after they shipped and this company allowed me to return them and get a refund since I never opened them, but I thought they checked to be sure the prescription was good. Obviously they did not since I was sent the old prescription.
Hi there, sorry to hear that you received the wrong contacts. We can only send you contacts based on the prescription we have on file. Once we have your new prescription, we'd be happy to get your contacts to you ASAP! Thanks for being a customer.
Less than truthful. Do not use this service. I sent contacts back with pictures documenting they were unopened and they said when the packaged was received they were opened. This is completely false and unfortunately has taken away all faith I had with this process. I cancelled my orders out of principle. Any customer using this service should be aware and go elsewhere.
Hi there Greg, it looks like you've been all taken care of over text and email. Feel free to reach out to us there if you have any other questions regarding your return.
My order was stolen because the contacts were delivered without requiring a signature.
Hi Jeffrey! I'm so sorry to hear that your package was stolen. A member of our Patient Experience team will reach out to you shortly to make things right!
Contacts were ordered two weeks ago. Still haven’t received them. Very hard to get in touch with customer service. I received a tracking number but the USPS says they never received the shipment. Tracking said I would receive the contacts last week. No movement in tracking on a week. Sounds strange!
Hey Janet! Thanks so much for the feedback. We just sent you a text message to follow up on your shipment. Respond to us there and we can help you out!
You guys suck i order contacts that came late and i did not need but y’all refused to give me my money back
I actually filled a complain about the condition of my last shipment. My delivery was totally damaged.
Hi Gida, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! It looks like we reached out to you earlier yesterday to follow up on your concern, and a new package is on its way today :) Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, thanks.
Have ordered in the past. No problem.
Placed a repeat order over a week ago. Paid for expedited shipping. Nothing.
Tried calling. They aren’t accepting calls right now.
Sent two email inquiries. Nothing.
No response, and, no way to contact customer support.
Very bad business. My card has been charged & I am out of contacts.
Unacceptable.
2 weeks and I still haven’t received the contacts
Hi Anamarie! We just sent you a text message to follow up about this. Connect with us there and we'll get you taken care of!
I never received my contacts!
Hi Elise, looks like we've already helped you out with this via text message, but let us know if you need anything else!
I have still not received my contacts. This is just too hard.
Hi Rachael, thanks for your feedback on your recent order! Just sent you a text to follow up on your concern. Please connect with us there, and we'll get you taken care of, thanks
Delayed processing the order cancelled the order didn't notify me of the cancellation. When contacted said could not fill the order twice then changed the story and filled the order without confirming. Poor performance . Do not expect to order from again.
Simple Contacts is rated 4.59 based on 1,462 reviews